the Rift

[OPEN] new rules

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Not the five feet of water to your chin

Step One:  Go to where it all began.

The sway of the rolling ocean fills my ears, in an odd way, like a dull roar; each hoof fall is loud, echoing on the glass tunnel’s floor, slightly slick with condensation, but for all the fear threatening to make me turn back, there is just as much wonder driving me on.  Rippling, the light piercing through the sea dances with its rhythm, in shining, myriad webs colored by the glass, that I can’t help but admire, where they gleam on my skin, Duir’s, and everything else solid that they strike.  Outside the tunnel, the light bands are silver, and fish swim; the colorful coral I remember from swimming with Kisamoa is easily seen from within this miracle of Godly might.  Wondering just how thick the glass is as we walk, going as far as the construct will let us, I glance over at Duir, the rainbow ripple of the light patterns interesting in combination with the bright gold lightning strikes across his body.

He’s too distracted with looking, to notice my glance, which soon moves back to the reef, anyway.  Using my mental voice, as I am loathe to disturb the serene, oceanic thrum and silence we find at the end of the walk, looking out over the bed of the sea, I force away the wave of melancholy that threatens to sink in, as I no longer have keeping my footing to concern my depressed mind with.

Remember why we’re here, I tell him, and he nods, though his eyes are still a bit too wistful for him to be looking very hard.  Grumpily grunting and looking out into the world below the waves, I try to locate any sort of clue at all about Kaos, just like the Time God had asked us to, willing to search for as long as my recently filled belly would hold out.  

Even if there isn't a damn thing but the reef, though, the view alone was worth it.

[ OOC:  Open to anyone.  They are searching for clues in the reef that might help everyone defeat Kaos, while safe and dry in Moony's awesome tunnel. ] 

but the inch above the tip of your nose.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
new rules - by Rikyn - 02-17-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: new rules - by Yael - 02-19-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: new rules - by Tiamat - 02-20-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: new rules - by Rikyn - 02-22-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: new rules - by Yael - 02-25-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: new rules - by Tiamat - 02-28-2017, 12:35 AM
RE: new rules - by Rikyn - 02-28-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: new rules - by Yael - 03-08-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: new rules - by Tiamat - 03-21-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: new rules - by Rikyn - 03-28-2017, 10:04 AM