the Rift

got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
the
Mother of Companions
She exhaled, trying to keep her breath steady, as she eyed the ominous black altar in the distance. She'd come here with a small patrol from the Dragon's Throat, but when nothing much seemed to be happening, they all decided to scatter to explore, so Ampere stood alone in this particular region of the decayed marsh.

When she blinked she held her eyes shut, re-imagining the last time she was here, when Kisamoa revealed itself to be Kaos. It was not a comforting memory, and wearily she re-lived the utter failure of their various attacks, of her grueling desire to continue to fight while words literally thundered in her head to fall back. In the end, that was their only option, and Ampere shuddered for that fact.

As the haunting chill left her body, her gaze slowly lifted, the hard edge of her electric gaze burrowing into the mantle Kaos had erected. "Fuck you!" she swore heatedly, feathers bristling with outrage, with helplessness. The edges of her body seemed to blur, electric sparks and the lines drawn between them seeming to replace the outline of her form instead, flicking with the raw energy the Mother of Companions contained within herself.

"You will fall" she promised, her voice even and flat, full of resolve that she held firmly between her exposed teeth.

Kygo hunkered down in her mane, afraid.

End of Birdsong, in Spectral Marsh. Open spar. 3 posts.

A: 0/3
I've been trying to fix my pride
But that shit's broken

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 08:49 PM