the Rift

[OPEN] I have promises to keep

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

- sometimes in the wind of change -

This trip is the result of too many promises and plans. First, she had promised to visit Glasgow, though she did not know if her friend had made it to the Basin yet or not. Still, she owed it to Glasgow to check in, though part of her was afraid to do so. What is Glas had simply disappeared? Too many in her life had already left, and she was afraid of losing yet more of the few friends she had.

But that is not the only reason for her trip. She’d met Tiamat in the Threshold, and the sea-blue mare was more than willing to trade herbs and healing knowledge. Lyanna had told her she would come visit and bring some herbs with her, and she does not want to lose a potential alliance with another healer because she was too lax in her own planning to make the trip.

So she starts her morning early, heading to the garden to collect some the herbs common in the Edge. She bundles them together, ferns and mosses and cedar leaves, tying them as best she can with some long grasses. Then she takes off, taking to the sky as soon as she gets to a clearing from which to leap into the sky. The trip to the Basin isn’t too far by air, and she enjoys the quiet of early morning. The birds chirp and swoop around her, the sun still painting the sky in shades of orange and gold.

There is a third promise that sends her to the Basin. One that she hopes Tiamat or the other Basin members can help her with. A promise to help a friend, and one she cannot give up on. Lyanna knew better than to promise answers she may not find, but she promised to exhaust her sources.

By the time she makes it to the Basin, the sky is blue and the day is turning hot in the beginning of Tallsun. In the North though, the temperatures are rather mild and pleasant, and she can see the appeal of the Basin this time of year. She lands outside the herd, walking the remaining distance to the path that leads into the herd. She stops near the metal sentries she’s seen once before, letting out a call to let the members of the herd know she is there. Not that she doesn’t expect they are watching their border, but she simply wanted to be polite and say hello.

- we find our true direction -

lyanna

@Tiamat, and any others welcome - she's here to talk about healer things :)

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
I have promises to keep - by Lyanna - 03-03-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Tiamat - 03-04-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lena - 03-05-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lyanna - 03-07-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Mortuus Nox - 03-10-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Tiamat - 03-14-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lena - 03-14-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: I have promises to keep - by Lyanna - 03-17-2017, 09:16 AM