the Rift

[OPEN] Miles to go before I sleep [questing]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

The first to arrive, much to Isopia's surprise, is a creature with wings. Although the mare noticed Weaver's horn as well, her wings were still quite the sight. Isopia had known of the Basin's previous racism, and was aware that it had been tempered slightly. News of Aislings promotion still hadn't reached her ears, and so while she was aware that the unicorn-only policy had been relaxed slightly, seeing it before her very eyes was not what the mare had expected.

Before she can answer the mare's question, a familiar (familiarish anyways, for Erebos had grown into a man since the last time she'd laid eyes on him), joined them. "Its been a long time." Isopia acknowledged, finding something mildly comforting about the not-so-young prince's presence. An apology for the death of his father itches on her lips, but the words and the sentiment behind them feels awkward. She knows you're supposed to offer condolences in this sort of situations, but her own daddy-issues hold the words at bay.

Luckily, Tiamat arrives, and Isopia happily takes her presence as her justification for not saying anything about Deimos.

"Yes," Isopia agrees with a nod of her quad-horned skull. "I am called the Mountain that Knows." She said for the benefit of all but Erebos, though she can't remember what name she gave him to call her as a child, and so maybe it was for his benefit too.

"The God of the Earth has given me a quest ... and to fulfill it, I'd like a small bit of water from your hotsprings, if you'll permit me." She said clearly, careful to avoid calling the God father. She was not here to bully her way inside, or use her lineage to get her way. As much as that could be avoided, anyways.

isopia

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 09:54 AM