the Rift

[OPEN] Miles to go before I sleep [questing]

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra

ask no questions

She isn’t needed there. Not for long, anyway. Erebos is not far behind him, and she keeps the unspoken words from her eyes, sticking to gleaming mischief as she usually does. He winks at her, and she doesn't know how to take that either. Normally, she'd play back. Grin, curl herself around him just a bit, hint at things that they would never really do (probably). But not in some company. And not with the wall of unspoken words that keeps them apart, some understanding they haven't yet come to.

Her Lady is also welcoming, and far kinder than Weaver quite knows what to do with. The greeting is welcome, though Weaver does something of a terrible job returning it. She largely just offers a low nod, something of a bow. It’s respectful, but not necessarily affectionate. She’s never been one to be affectionate. Flirtatious? Yes. But all hugs and kisses? Not so much.

The mare with wings replies, offering a name that’s not really a name at all but one of those weird titles they seem to have in this place. As if she didn’t come from a place with titles as well, but they were different, reserved for Kings and Queens largely and taken away with the title. Though her mother would always be The Raven Queen, regardless of her position. Weaver, for her part, has always just been Weaver.

There’s nothing Weaver can do at this point beside stand here and look pretty. She can’t answer the mare’s request with two higher ranked horses standing here, so she keeps silent, rolling a shoulder as if she can’t see why that would be a problem. But she keeps her mouth shut, letting Erebos and Tiamat do their thing.

- weaver -

and you'll be told no lies

Image | Quote by Charles Dickens

@Erebos

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Miles to go before I sleep [questing] - by Weaver - 03-13-2017, 07:10 PM