the Rift

conceit of deceit [SNEAKS]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

The gilded gelding stood silently, calculating his words and remarks as the leaders spoke their parts. Their approach to stealth was entirely different to the kind enforced upon himself and the sleuths of the edge, in fact, it was the opposite more or less. In a way this excited him, causing his lips to twitch into a smile. The other two stags who shared the company of the tent were a slightly unlikely pair, with the chestnut unicorn being the only one he might consider being of any use. The other looked like he could simply collapse and gasp his last breath at any moment; was he really in the right place? or was he simply a geriatric who had lost his way?

Glancing over the rather unlikely team, Toulouse cleared his throat in preparation to speak up. "Rikyn, Imogen" The gelding murmured, then clancing to the winged woman who's face appeared more snakish that the serpent coiled upon his horns. "I am unsure if the Lady Tiamat mentioned that until very recently I held rank at the World's Edge as their specter. I have a wealth of intel on the west and it's operations if you'd be interested in interviewing me" he offered, slowly merging forward as he spoke. "Also, a circlet I recovered from an outcast thief has been returned to the lady; I have reason to believe it was stolen from one of the thieves phantoms?" He spoke, tossing his gaze to the smelly old man and the rather dashing unicorn, wondering if they had misplaced their circlet.  

I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
conceit of deceit [SNEAKS] - by Rikyn - 03-22-2017, 11:19 AM
RE: conceit of deceit [SNEAKS] - by Imogen - 03-22-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: conceit of deceit [SNEAKS] - by Toulouse - 03-23-2017, 12:53 AM