[OPEN] not you again [quest]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn

You’d think a man would learn, right?

Nope. 

Maybe it was the lure of seeing Glacia again, paired with the wild rush of knowing I could get busted at any moment.  Maybe it was the fact that I was going a little bit crazy, day by day, the longer I swept my dark, coiling feelings into the river, and carried on as if they didn’t float there alongside me still.  Maybe it was the pressure of having responsibility, and things I had to do, that had driven me to the brink of foolishness…

Or, maybe, it was fate itself, bringing to a resolution something that had started plenty long enough ago.

There are lots of things to give me away; the fact that Duir refused to come with me, knowing it was a stupid idea, means that I’m not invisible.  Though I’m pretty sure he’s sticking close by, watching through our bond, I also know he won’t help me, unless he thinks I’ll die.  He’d only do that because, well, if I die, he does too, and, while he sometimes doesn’t care for me very much, he does love life, almost as much as I do (beneath all this hopelessness and depression, that is – why else do you think I haven’t offed myself yet?).  That I’m a bit out of my element mentally leaves me at yet another disadvantage, my hooves not quite as keenly placed each time as they should be, my thoughts easily drawn away by the dark shadows laughing in the side frames of my active thoughts of this hoof here, carefully set this branch like so, and I have entirely forgotten to keep the shining surface of my bronze plate from touching the condensed rays of sun, breaking through the canopy above.

Regardless, it can’t be long before I’m caught.

I just don’t care enough to even wonder about it.

[ OOC:  This thread has been previously discussed with Sarah/Smitty as far as I know.  Please no one else but Raeden until further notice for plot purposes <3  it will eventually open up for others to come in, so keep your eyes peeled! ]

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

@Raeden

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 03-22-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Raeden - 04-03-2017, 10:46 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 04-06-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Raeden - 04-11-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: not you again [quest] - by Rikyn - 04-19-2017, 11:12 AM