the Rift

[OPEN] give my worst to the curse

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
you are not the only one
with truth like poison in their veins
On a quest for power, she returned to the Spectral Marsh. This was the place where she had confessed that she was willing to follow Kaos, to listen to him and do whatever it was he asked of her. He had power, could create destruction, and yet was an amazing deceiver. All qualities of which Kiada had grown up to desire. The day was beginning to break across the horizon as her and Khairi approached. The trees nearby casted long, dark shadows that crossed the glassy surface of the marsh. It was an ominous place, yet Kiada wasn’t scared. She felt more at home than she ever did before.

It didn’t take long until she found the altar in the center, a structure that glowed with brilliant blue symbols. Khairi circled the altar with a small smug grin on his face, before swooping down toward Kiada. His bright red eyes trailed up to her own icy ones before he hopped closer to it. “I like it” He grumbled to her through their bond. Kiada let a small laugh escape, rolling her spotted shoulders, the hint of scars seen within her gilded hide. She began to concentrate on the obelisk, wondering what exactly would happen if you touched it.

At first, she turned her head back toward her neck where she kept the Kaos amulet she had found, briefly touching it and wondering if the altar felt the same, or more powerful. When she turned her head back to the altar, she knew she had to find out. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled deeply, extending her dark muzzle toward the smooth surface of the altar. Her ears strained forward to listen for anything while Khairi kept an eye on their surroundings. Then, when the flames that danced across her back exploded with deer and her curiosity was peaked, she finally pushed forward and pressed her pink splotched muzzle onto the black stone.

"Talk."
who's ribs are shaped like cages—
holding tightly to the pain.
Kiada
image | coding

@Beloved and open! :D They're just gonna be weirdos that are here worshipping Kaos. no biggie

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
give my worst to the curse - by Kiada - 03-23-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: give my worst to the curse - by Beloved - 03-27-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: give my worst to the curse - by Kiada - 03-27-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: give my worst to the curse - by Beloved - 03-30-2017, 10:02 AM
RE: give my worst to the curse - by Kiada - 03-31-2017, 09:20 PM
RE: give my worst to the curse - by Beloved - 04-11-2017, 10:30 AM
RE: give my worst to the curse - by Kiada - 04-13-2017, 08:01 PM