the Rift

[OPEN] azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
[ In advance I’m sorry Rikyn stalks you Time God. ]

Arriving to the Veins at the fall of the evening, I am amazed at the sight that rises before me in the dark.  Glowing, like a realm of shadow lined by stars, the magma rimmed peninsula stretches into the slowly swaying sea, which is a rich indigo and violet, colored by the almost descended Sun.

I pause and drink it in for a moment, before again moving towards the Shrines.  Approaching the stone of the Spark, not taking the time to ensure my friend and new acquaintance came this far with me, I come to a reverent halt before the now familiar rock.  Lowering my head, and shutting my eyes, I gather my thoughts, before projecting my voice to the stone.

"Hey, I know you probably are busy with all the Kaos… chaos," I smirk, despite the seriousness of the situation, and barely retain my chortle of amusement, "but I’ve had some thoughts that might help.  When he still called himself Kisamoa, Kaos led us down into the sea.  I didn’t think much of it at the time, as its not every day you get to see the ocean from inside of it.  But, I went back today."

I pause, gathering my thoughts one last time, to make sure I say it right.

"At first, I was looking for clues, some physical sign of something," I continue, "but, then I remembered why we went into the sea to begin with.  To tell the fish about up here.  Which could be innocent enough, right?  They’re fish."

It’s then I pause, glancing, worriedly, at Tiamat (if she’s there), and hoping that it doesn’t upset her more.

"But… What if there was more than fish down there?" I ask, "what if we all helped lure some horrible creature out of wherever it has been content to live?  What if the fish themselves are more than they seem, as Kaos himself was?"

"How are we supposed to even know if we did, Lord Time?  How would we fight it, before it was too late?  We have no means to battle them on that field, at least not anyway that will succeed."

Even if he doesn’t answer me, at least he now knows, I think, my buck touching my shoulder in support.

"Here is your stone, also, on an entirely different note," I reply, removing the pretty blue rock from my shoulder plate, and placing it at the base of the shrine; I can't help but wonder, looking, again, at Tiamat, how much of what she and I talked about, I'll have to bring up now. However, I'm not going to waste a God's time, so I guess whatever Yael overhears, she overhears. I won't die...maybe. "I believe I have done as you asked."

Initial Quest:
In 3 threads, Rikyn must have another touch his stone. He will then experience an involuntary reaction (either you can choose what it is, or your RP partner can! It can be things that his magic doesn't control (like hysterical laughter, crying, fear) or things that it does (loss of movement, increased heartbeat, etc). In 2 threads Rikyn must experience a situation where he has no control - whether that be because he has given up control to another, where he has control taken from him, or where he had no control to begin with.

Quest Threads:
one way, or another - Experienced being old and emotionally crippled (AKA HIS FUTURE)
pain's not ashamed to repeat itself - Emotional rape and almost physical rape (oh my)
a thorn among the petals - Being happy as a Tiamat and sharing secrets too
not you again - did an extra as I wasn't 100% sure I'd met the requirements on the Merlin thread. Basically in this thread he will be caught by Raeden, and "stone manipulated" into hanging out while she busts him doing something awful and takes the credit for it. xDD

[ OOC:  Woooooo even if he doesn't respond we can surely chatter here about our theories. <3 I muddled timelines a bit to two bird. Also it decided to paste my post without the last paragraph and my quest info and links fuuu. ]
in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN] - by Rikyn - 03-28-2017, 10:48 AM