the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heavy

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

Shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT

Why can't fun just always be fun?! For some damned reason it always, and I mean always seemed to result in something. I could feel it, the missing of my normal heat cycle, and the slight roundness I had gained in the coming weeks. My mood was ever changing, but thankfully it wasn't erratic was the first time. But I still knew. I was late. Too late. Sometimes that stuff was late, but never was it this late.

Also I was sooooooo hungry. As I marched past the green scrubs it took all I had to not just stop and pig out. I was on a mission, and that mission was find Rikyn, and tell him everything. In truth maybe I was angry. I wasn't sure if at him or me. Mostly myself. But him too! He should have had enough sense to not fuck a friend!

And fear. So much fear. What if I lost this one too? What if when it all came, they where like Vidar? Lifeless? Could I live through that again? I would never touch another man again if that happened. I would become celibate. A fucking priest. Marry myself to duty of the gods. Something like that. I would consider myself barren, except for Kvasir. Wherever he was. I had heard from some of a young colt who matched his description. I just hoped he was okay. He was always independent. Like I was when I was younger. But I wasn't as scary as my mother. I was as militaristic as her. At all, actually.

The whole march (Because I was definitely not taking a leisurely slow) up here I had felt such a ramge of emotions. Anger, Fear... Hope? Still my stomach flipped, flopped, and curled. If horses could puke I would be dry heaving on my way here, because I would have run out of things to puke up. Even though I wanted to eat. It was all so confusing.

Pregnancy was confusing.

I knew I was getting very close, and I closed my eyes, trying so hard to not think of all this. I knew him. I had known him my whole life. Rhoa... Rhoa had been different. I didn't know what I felt for the dark brooding man. Childish crush? But Rikyn was so much different. He was the only friend I had. Or closest to one that I had. I didn't want to lose him. I took a sharp, deep breath, and opened my eyes. Courage. Because he deserved to know. He was responsible as well. I emerged to see the entrance. It looked different. And I missed it. My heart ached for the snow covered mountains... For the glacial conditions that where my namesake.

"RIKYN! SON OF THE ENGINEER AND THE GILDED TONG-..." My throat seized, choking the words from my mouth. My courage. It had dwindled and failed when I needed it. "I need you.." The only thing to come out. Whispered. I couldn't make it any louder. I just hoped he had heard my call, even if it had been cut short.

"Talk."
@Rikyn

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Heavy - by Glacia - 04-06-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-06-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: Heavy - by Glacia - 04-07-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-10-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Heavy - by Glacia - 04-10-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-12-2017, 02:56 PM
RE: Heavy - by Glacia - 04-20-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Heavy - by Rikyn - 04-27-2017, 08:45 AM