the Rift

A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested]

Yoruko Posts: 6
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 4 [Tallsun]
Rose
Yoruko awoke that morning with the sun on his back and birds singing above him. It was already mid morning by the time he opened his eyes. The air was warm and the ground felt hot on his hooves. Bowing down to the ground stretching his legs, he pushed his black and blue wings out as far as they could go. Looking in the distance he saw a young apple tree. Feeling a little famished, he gingerly walked over making sure no one else had also come to this tree in search of the same tasty snack. Lifting a wing to knock it down, he caught it in his mouth and made a big crunch. Juice from the apple dripped down his half black half blue lips as natural sugars clung to the hairs on his chin. Looking further to see a forest not but a mile off in the distance, he became curious of what might be there. Finishing his apple before leaving, he set on his path toward the tree infested area.

Getting there, he was cautious about going in. What if there were big cats or wolves that were waiting to eat him? What if these were parts owned by another herd and he was challenged to a 20-1 fight? He didn't mind fighting and quite enjoyed the thrill of it but he wasn't about to take on more than he knew he could handle. Brushing past leaves that tickled his sides he attempted his way in, unsure of what he might find.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC: I'm not sure what herd I want him in but I know I don't want him an outcast, so I'm leaving it open to whatever herd would be willing to accept him ^-^

Messages In This Thread
A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-23-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-24-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-24-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-25-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-25-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-27-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 04-28-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Wessex - 04-30-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: A Life Anew [Any Herd Interested] - by Yoruko - 05-01-2017, 09:29 AM