the Rift

[OPEN] Exploration

Vastra Posts: 58
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.3 wfg :: 1 year
Sarah

To her, he’ll always be Kisamoa. She doesn’t like the way others use his other name, the way they make it sound like it’s a curse. His voice is a welcome one and she’s searching for him - the horse-like-him, the last form she had seen him in - but instead her eyes catch on a gorgeous teal lizard that moves through the ground towards her. It’s the most magnificent colours, and she is delighted to discover that Kisamoa has a magic similar to her own. But of course! He had been the one who had given it to her, after all.

She lowered her head to the ground, completely at ease - as though speaking to a lizard was the most normal thing to do. When he asks whether she’s been playing with her gift, she’s eager to share. “I have! I turned into a snake and a turkey so far.” She confesses to him, her voice hushed but proud - like she’s informing her parents of her accomplishments.

At his next question, her brown eyes widen in delight and she is quick to nod her head - filled with wonder at what else he could possibly give her.

said goodbye to you, my friend, as the fire spread.
all that's left are your bones that will soon sink like stones.
image by ehrendi

Messages In This Thread
Exploration - by Vastra - 04-23-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Exploration - by Kaos - 04-27-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Exploration - by Vastra - 05-31-2017, 08:03 PM