the Rift

[OPEN] skipping stones [patrol]

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves

“That a good idea?”

I came and I was calm about it, slinking out from the surrounding disgusting (It wasn’t disgusting just cuz it was a smelly swamp--hell, I’m a smelly swamp--but this was a breeding ground of demons and shadows liked to creep here). I was calm and and composed but I was furious, oh god it was awful to see, but you could only see it in my eyes if you looked at them hard enough. It was easy enough to miss; my white-blue pupils had probably contracted to pinpricks in my sockets as I took in the scene.

I didn’t see the monster, but I heard it, heard its velvet voice that crawled like so many spiders across my hide. I stared at this dude Ti--uh…Tink

Tilney.

Tilney, I watched as Tilney reached forward, grasping a stone that just came from nowhere, almost like it had climbed out of hell by its own damned self. But no, it was the fact that he was actually taking it was what was getting me riled up. Couldn't stop the images of Nyx's broken body laying heavily on my psyche, not here, not so close to where it happened. I couldn't fathom why he'd decided to come here anyway, of all places. And alone, too?? The fuck.

“You really think she’d want that thing to help support her holy playhouse? I didn’t even try to hide the scorn I felt for running around like the Moon’s lapdog. Ugh I hated it I hated it I hated it but it was the price for keeping close to my family, for loving them within the confines of a spiked, savage wall, and I guess I had to pay it. Don’t mean I had to like it though.

But I did wonder--was this right?. Was this right, right here and now. “I dunno man, that looks like blasphemy in a shitbrick.” Of course, she hadn’t actually said don’t use stones offered by sketchy entities from the middle of the swamp. But I figure that was the kinda thing you just...I dunno...took for granted anyway.

"In ornare vitae leo eu volutpat."
"I like it when you call me Big Poppa."
Chico
and Roskuld
image credits

oops tag @Tilney

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
skipping stones [patrol] - by Tilney - 04-26-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: skipping stones [patrol] - by Kaos - 04-27-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: skipping stones [patrol] - by Tilney - 04-27-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: skipping stones [patrol] - by Roskuld - 05-06-2017, 10:06 PM