the Rift

[PRIVATE] earth, wind and fire [earthy]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin
god of the earth
The God does not want to burden Volterra with the goings on of gods, and so instead of answering his question truthfully, the Earth merely smiles and nods his larger head. It is what Father' do for their children after all - they protect them from the worst of the world and all the things that they must endure so that their loved ones can lead a charmed and blissful existence. Although life has not always been easy for Volterra, the God will not add his worries about Kaos to the Indomitable's plate.

"Ahh yes. The ability to mould the earth ... that has always been one of my favourite magics to grant." The God muses, a smile pulling at the corners of his dark lips. "I am sure we can arrange something. I will need a few items from you first, and then we shall see how far your command of the earth will extend." Pausing for a moment, the God searched his mind to figure out just what he would need in order to awaken the magic within Volterra that the ruby-eyed stallion sought for himself.

"Bring me a volcanic piece of rock, a stone from the top of a mountain, and sand from beneath the Endless Blue."

Messages In This Thread
earth, wind and fire [earthy] - by Volterra - 05-07-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: earth, wind and fire [earthy] - by Volterra - 05-14-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: earth, wind and fire [earthy] - by God of the Earth - 05-15-2017, 10:46 AM