the Rift

[OPEN] she eyes me like a pisces

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
Yellow and green eyes slipped over the handsome dark colored stallion as he stood lazily under the arch. Then he turned and asked a hilarious question drawing a hearty laugh from the mare. "So what if I was? It's quite muscular." She winked playfully as she drew to a stop beside him. His eyes flit over her and she wishes that she was more feminine,that her hair grew in thick locks like the other mare's. Instead she had been cursed with her father's thin mane and tail. She swallowed the sigh that threatened to puff from her mouth. 'Oh well, he doesn't seem to mind much.' He didn't call her out on it or stare at her mostly bare neck. "You know, looking at someone's butt isn't always a bad thing." She smirked teasingly at the attractive man.

Her ears pricked forward to catch his words about the winter. "Well, brace yourself for snowmageddon." A soft chuckle rippled from her lips as ogled him openly. Some men hated it, while others lapped it up like horny kittens. "You know, just because winter sucks, doesn't mean you have to be cold. Her yellow eye winked suggestively careful to look at his face and try to catch his reaction. It would be great if he agreed, maybe they could practice sooner rather than later. She had always hated the winters here in the Basin, seeing as she was always cold and lonely.

His name is strange as she rolls it around her mind before storing it away. Names and titles had never been hard for the dual horned mare to remember. It would be hard to get anywhere in life without that trait. If you couldn't remember your superiors you might slip up and say the truth about them. She smiled at the dark hued man as he opened his eyes enjoying how beautiful they really were. "I was actually raised here, then left for a bit. I'm not the best at socializing." She wondered how he would take that tidbit. "Well, I usually don't stay in the basin to be honest, there is a lot to do in all of Helovia. Strangers everywhere wanting to spar, nothing like kicking someone's ass." She laughed softly, "When I was traveling I discovered how much fun fermented apples could be." She smirked as she remembered eating them one time and waking up unable to remember anything besides have a few of the bitter apples. "Maybe would could find some together some time." She winked again and chuckled softly her thin tail swaying behind her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 431
Tags/OOC:  @Rhodoc 
Talking

Image Credit
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread