the Rift

[OPEN] Big wheel keeps on turnin' [BIRTHING]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

It actually doesn't take that long for Rikyn to show, but those few minutes seem to take an eternity. Those few minutes are enough for me to think of everything that could possibly go wrong. I was a blubbering mess by the time he arrived. But y spirit did lift when I saw him. I wasn't going to go through this all alone. However, my mood is soured quickly when he asks me if I need anything. In a few moments my ears are flat against my head. "Really?! What do you do? You don't do anything! Your not giving birth!" But another contraction stops my tirade on the poor stallion, and my teeth grind together, muzzle pushed up against the stone until it passes, which is thankfully quickly. "I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that. Just." Another contraction rips through me and I cry out. "Please, just stay. Don't leave me. I can't do this alone." My head lifts and I look at him. "Have Duir find Lena if he can. Just in case." And with that I stop talking, my strength is far needed elsewhere. And I am quiet, besides particularly rough contractions, which result in whimpering or a cry out, based on the intensity. Soon though. Soon our child will be here. If she came out fine, I wouldn't let anything hurt her. I would be strong for her. She would feel the love I had for both my children, but she would know it. Kvasir never knew how much I loved him. She? I wasn't sure where that came from, but it seemed right. She.
"Talk."

Next post Gwyn will be born :DDDD
@Rikyn
image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Big wheel keeps on turnin' [BIRTHING] - by Glacia - 05-05-2017, 10:40 PM
RE: Big wheel keeps on turnin' [BIRTHING] - by Glacia - 05-06-2017, 04:36 PM