the Rift

Team-Building Exercises

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

“C’mon, fuck with me for a sec,” I said, leading the dark antlered stud to a spot that would be a little more intimate for kicking the shit out of each other. It was starting to get late--the sun was starting the think about kissing the horizon--and as such, the shadows were starting to reach out and claw out at us, kissing us with something cooler than the blaze that currently had us snatched.

I stopped when I found a good place for us; the shadows might fuck with us a little in terms of vision, but the ground was even anyway, so. I turned back and looked the dude up and down, making note that no, I ain’t never seen this dude before either, but someone had assigned him under me, so I just had to find a way to deal with that. “You got a name, man?” I noted he hadn’t offered his during the meeting, but there were a few sore reasons why I wasn’t too intent on pursuing that detail like it mattered.

I squared my shoulders, leaning back into a prepared stance. I was always all about leaping into the fight, to get shit started all by my damn self, but I was gonna try something new now. “You got first blood,” I let him know, giving him the first attack on a platter (even though it went against each and every one of my instincts). It needed to be done--so I could see for myself how he initiates, and I could teach myself some restraint. “Show me whatcha got.”

----
@Bartholomeo Set right after the Warrior's Meeting! Bartholomeo gets first shot ;D

Setting: Early evening in the World's Edge, flat, even ground with lengthening shadows. Liquid-timed from Tallsun

WC: 265
0/3
"talk"

image credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Team-Building Exercises - by Roskuld - 05-07-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Team-Building Exercises - by Bartholomeo - 05-12-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Team-Building Exercises - by Blu - 06-03-2017, 12:34 PM