the Rift

[OPEN] ribbons of light

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra

i don't rise from the ashes, i make them.

They certainly sound like something, the other mare says, and Weaver can’t help but laugh at that. It’s an amused, head thrown back kind of laugh, careless and wild as she always is. “Yea, something sounds about right.” She nods her head in the direction of the Basin as she replies, setting off with a glance back to make sure the girl was following. The trees of the Threshold clear, and she looks to the other Pegasus. “We can walk if you want a grand tour, or we can fly and I can point out the tiny specks of landmarks.”

She waits for Eve to answer, happy to do whatever she picks. “I should probably add the Basin has a weird history with Pegasi. They are cool now, but you might hear stories.” It seems only fair to warn the girl. Beloved had sort of warned Weaver, but it’d mostly been in laughs and half-sentences. Rikyn had been the one to give her the full story, one that she was not allowed to repeat. So she keeps shut on that, instead walking/flying as Eve wants, pointing out landmarks and asking questions along the way.

If they are flying, Weaver lands before the entrance to the Basin. It’s a thing she’s just gotten used to, walking into the Basin. Some of it stems from the fact she’s still basically the only Pegasus here (thankfully that might change), and some of it stems from the fact it’s really hard to fly over a mountain. Timing the winds just right is a game, and one she’s not overly good at. It’s distinctly cooler up here than the Threshold, ice already forming in some places. It’d be a hell of a winter, and she was thankful for the cape that Vertigo had made her. Not that she was wearing it right now, but she’d had to go get it soon. It was currently tucked away in the cave she’d finally made home.

She leads Eve further into the Basin, heading toward the lake since it’s central in the herd. They’d need to find someone to accept the girl. “What do you think?” she asks. It’s a shame it’s not night yet, but soon, the sky would be filled with dancing ribbons of light. That, at least, was a thing worth staying for.

I'm the whole fucking fire.

- weaver -

image credit | quote by erin van vuren

@Eve and someone to accept her please!

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
ribbons of light - by Weaver - 05-23-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Eve - 05-24-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Rikyn - 05-25-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: ribbons of light - by Weaver - 05-26-2017, 11:29 AM