the Rift

[OPEN] beautiful chaos [DT patrol]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A M P E R E
The silver-forked sky lifts you up like a star

Ampere alternated between flight and foot as their [atrol group set out to investigate Kaos and the new findings on the day after the party. She kept a keen eye out for any reckless foals, a passing grunt given when she saw Arakh tagging along - she supposed he was finally old enough now (never forgetting he was Gaucho's son).

Ampere caught Volterra's eye, his thoughts not spoken, but she could hazard a guess. They were desert-dwellers, and though they celebrated the rain for the life it brought the sands, they were certainly not accustomed to it, and Ampere felt her mood dampening alongside her hide, cutting her into something sterner and less forgiving, especially when coupled with her frustrations regarding Kaos.

Ampere didn't like feeling powerless, and Kaos had managed to accomplish that. She'd been given hope during the Rift wars when it became known gods could be killed - a difficult thing to stomach given her devotion to the Sun, but a necessary tidbit when she considered her greater crusade against companion bonds.
That hope was nothing but false however, as Kaos then proved with its reemergence and invulnerability in the moments after that first (second?) betrayal.

Ampere's lips curled in a sneer as she thought about it while they trudged on.

Eventually they reached their destination and she halted as Volterra did so, an ear flicking to his words, nodding as he spoke. "I'll be securing the perimeter," she announced, "if anyone wants to accompany me. We'll make sure the rest of the group stays safe, and be on the look out for bones or black flowers."

Waiting for one or two to accompany her Ampere then set off, heading further into the Marshes.

Be the lightning in me that strikes r e l e n t l e s s

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Volterra - 05-29-2017, 04:18 PM
RE: beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Tyrath - 05-29-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Astarot - 05-31-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Arakh - 06-04-2017, 08:00 AM
RE: beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Ampere - 06-05-2017, 09:33 PM