the Rift

[OPEN] Brace yourself for aftershocks

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
Wessex, too, was hurt - but it would take hell and high water to make her admit that in front of Rikyn. Mere days after their spar, there are some twinges in various places, flesh wounds covered in a thick line of rust-colored scabs, but nothing screams HEY, I WAS JUST FIGHTING SOMEONE A WEEK AGO. She sought a healer for her shoulder, but other than that, her wounds are self-medicated with Hot Springs and the small bit of herblore she’s learned in her time amongst the mercs. You see, nothing heals wounds faster than pride, and damn, the Corporal knows she literally kicked the Lord’s ass.

Hoof-to-skin contact was made. Rikyn might be able to hem and haw about the degree of ass-kicking, but he could not deny it. And so she has satisfaction, the look of a smug Cheshire cat deep in its pot of cream writ not only on her face, but in the way Wessex walks, the way she looks at others. Confidence taken to an extreme puts a swagger in her step - room to allow her lady balls to swing freely.

Today, she patrols; her mind daydreams whilst orange-yellow eyes hunt for signs of abnormality - some other ice beast sent by Kaos, or black flowers, perhaps? And yet she finds neither, nothing but silence and the normal flora and fauna haunt the northern reaches of the herdland, so she turns back, every so slightly disappointed. On the way back down the peaks, however, she finds a less-taken route blocked by boulders, leading the horned Corporal to climb through summer briars and brambles, until she comes out near the Lord’s Tomb, looking rather annoyed and lashing a tail encapsulated by overgrown bushes.

Good fucking job, spikes.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Rikyn
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Wessex - 05-31-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Rikyn - 06-01-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Wessex - 06-07-2017, 12:06 PM
RE: Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 10:15 AM