the Rift

[PRIVATE] Festival Lights Ooo lala~

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Quickly, Gwyn falls asleep to the soft sing song tones of Lena's voice. After she has finished I stand, completely confident that my daughter will be safe. Before I leave the sleeping angel, I lower my muzzle to touch her shoulder, before making my way through the rest of the festival. There are many attractions, from music, Of which cause a swaying body, as it is quite beautiful. Duir's drumming causing me to feel proud of the cyndyr, even if he wasn't my companion. I may have become fond of the deer like creature. He sassed Rikyn, which was good. The young stallion needed it.

There were races, and games, all entertaining to both participate in and watch. And at each one, there was Rikyn. The lord was doing his duty, but I couldn't help but look at him. He really did look awfully fine, and when I could, I was totally looking at him. Ooogling. And maybe I couldn't help thinking of the day we shared,the day we conceived Gwyn to be correct. Soon, the festivities began to wind down, and groups began milling about and conversing. I Returned to the storytelling area, and checked on Gwyn very quickly. I found her sound asleep. I smile, watching the beautiful child Rikyn and I had made, slumber. After confirming that she is doing just fine, I move to the nearest basket of fermented apples, and begin to munch the alcoholic food. It doesn't take long before the effects take their toll, and I wander (Somewhat tipsily) about, in search of the handsome devil I'd been oogling over the whole night.

"talk talk talk talk "

@Rikyn
Ayyyyyy its shit but ayyyyy

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Glacia - 06-08-2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Rikyn - 06-12-2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Glacia - 06-28-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - by Rikyn - 07-11-2017, 10:11 AM