the Rift

[OPEN] yellow flicker beat

Akeli Posts: 13
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 2 Seasons (Ages in Birdsong)
Gremlin :: Common Genet :: None Noella
akeli
She watches, enthralled, golden eyes glancing between the sisters, down to the beautiful chick. She feels happiness bloom within her chest, and the giggle that escapes the pegasus filly is enchanting, contagious. She thinks of Eytan, and wonders if Ktulu giggled like that when she found her bear. A little snort escapes her, a happy noise, as she thinks of such a ridiculous thing.

“That’s a beautiful name!” she exclaims, nodding her head exuberantly. She looks to the orange-scented filly and smiles again, this nod less conspicuous. We will! I’m sure there are plenty more eggs out there! This one wasn’t meant for us, but look how happy she is! We’ll be happy like that one day, too!” Her words are hushed, but excited.

An invitation is extended, to go, to travel, to adventure, and Akeli claps her wings against her sides excitedly. She follows the girl’s muzzle, looking out across the edges of forever, knowing that the world is big and full of so much wonder. She knows she needs to head home towards Ktulu, and hopes that the day comes sooner rather than later, but who knows then that moment may be?

text“I need to go home now,” she chirps, smiling at her new friends, “But I’m sure we’ll meet again! My name is Akeli, and it is wonderful to meet you both! Enjoy Sila, she will be a wonderful friend!” With that she leaps away, lanky legs carrying her across the wet landscape, water splashing against her. The wind tousles her mane, and she cannot wait to see what the world holds.

Adventure is out there, and she is determined to find it.
The universe began
with our eyes closed
image credits

@Clementine @Melita ~
Terrible post, but I just wanted to put up some closure! See your kiddos in the rift!
[Image: _gift__akeli_pixel_by_abbie1234-d9po0qh_zps6qympgzb.png]
Please tag Akeli in all posts || Permission for magic and force at all times, except in cases of permanent injury or death.

Messages In This Thread
yellow flicker beat - by Melita - 06-23-2017, 06:11 PM
RE: yellow flicker beat - by Akeli - 06-24-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: yellow flicker beat - by Clementine - 06-25-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: yellow flicker beat - by Melita - 06-28-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: yellow flicker beat - by Akeli - 06-29-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: yellow flicker beat - by Clementine - 07-10-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: yellow flicker beat - by Melita - 07-10-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: yellow flicker beat - by Akeli - 07-10-2017, 06:31 PM