the Rift

[PRIVATE] tempestuous

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

I’m surprised to find that she’s sort of into my wandering eyes, just as I’d been drawn in by Ampere’s playfully sexual nature. The magnetism of women who are comfortable being all curves and smoldering embers pulls me in like a moth to a flame, my gilded glances all the more freely cast as she slopes her body into all the more alluring of shapes.

I do not know that the handsome boy with the stunted wings I had met twice in my wanderings was hers, nor did I know that he belonged to a set of two; that she is a matured woman, shaped like my women, now that they have born fruits, it is clear that she is no longer a sapling, instead crafted to bear weight. It gives them all a sloping softness, a rounded shape that is not the tautened muscle of youth, and while some might find it off putting, I find them all the more feminine for it. Even Ampere, too old for me, even I know that, had worn the weight of her years in a way that a young woman could not manage.

It was true grace; not just wild, simmering beauty, but the tempered mastery of it. Knowing the full range of their arsenal, they knew how to use their power in all the ways the young girls didn’t. Her seductive glance dances over the crackling annoyance I feel at the world; it eases its way like thread pulled by a needle through the weave of my consciousness, so that all at once I am every sort of tension bundled into one body, so that I look at her with hot eyes that burn above the slant of my dark smile, and my deer anxiously shifts his weight from one hoof to the other alongside me.

I plan to draw her in with my narrow words. I might lose myself in the throws the darkness that looms beyond the roar of my anger, and the rousing crackle of lust, drawn towards games I despised, and had once pledged aloud to never play, but it is better to move pawns than to focus on those which have been struck to dust by time and fate. Scraps, I feed her, small bits of information that do little more than draw more questions, more time within this tension heavy moment, and it works. It works better than I’d ever expected it to, as she slowly sidles up along side me, her starry velvet breasting ever so near to my coffee black sides. The sound of frustration that explodes from my nostrils at her final statement is born from the words, and the fire-like ache to touch her that has slowly begun to build in my veins.

"That was a long time ago, and an accident. Sure you’re not just mad I beat you?" I ask with a dark, roguish smirk, disguising my wonder as to whether she has felt the emptiness in the air, as the Gods of Helovia convened and prepared for battle, or if she is simply ignoring it; I certainly could not, and I was not an idiot, despite my many negative qualities. I could hope that the battle would go well, that the defeat of our Gods multiple times in the past year by this deceitful monster they themselves had drawn in was not ominously suggesting that, again, they would fall… But men like me have little faith left, for such concepts as hope. We really on what we know, and feel in our hearts, and if she is not yet afraid… she should be. My smile falls away as I continue on, the dark reality I had learned churning restlessly in my breast: Gods could die. "You really have not felt it? I have, ever since the Time God told us all to be safe, and vanished. If the emptiness is not enough, were you not there, the first time we fought these Rift Gods? I can’t help but wonder if they’ll still think of me as a king, if the God who made me one dies."

‘Oh, let’s just do what that great big crackling loser said,’ they’ll all cajole, ‘he only got himself killed. What a great inspiration, what a leader! Surely he knows a good Lord when he sees one...’

Duir rolls his eyes alongside me, his head shaking in sad disapproval of my childishness.

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

@Ki'irha

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
tempestuous - by Rikyn - 07-04-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: tempestuous - by Ki'irha - 07-04-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: tempestuous - by Rikyn - 07-06-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: tempestuous - by Ki'irha - 07-06-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: tempestuous - by Rikyn - 07-07-2017, 09:57 AM
RE: tempestuous - by Ki'irha - 07-07-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: tempestuous - by Rikyn - 07-11-2017, 11:04 AM