the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ivy Wrapped and Heart Marked

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily

Pregnant. How can this be?! I could of swore I was to young for that to happen, or at least the fact that I am not in heat... Well, that it wouldn't of happened. Lady pads along at my side. She's still so little, but she's already becoming protective of me. Her white fur is getting thicker now, and my coat is too. The cold air of OrangeMoon should give way to FrostFall here soon... But will it? With the Gods all gone, would we all still be around for FrostFall to arrive? I have heard of the mists taking over some of the lands already including the Edge. I haven't seen any of my newfound family since then, and I fear the worst of course. Little Sapphira and Ceto, Calypso and Brendan's twins.... Uncle Aaron's daughter Sarai... Don't get me wrong, I worry for the adults too. Even Farah.

But as I enter the grove, I try to focus on the good and not the bad. Stress will not be good for the baby. I think of his or her father too. The pearl beads in my mane and tail catch the dying light, as the sun is beginning to set. Looks like we'll stay here for the night. Hunt if you need to, i'll be alright. At the thought, the silver collar I had found a few weeks ago sprung to life, silver armor with teal silk lining covering my frame. It was a bit strained around my belly, as it has begun to swell just ever so slightly with the life it holds. Lady darts off, taking the chance to hunt. I knew she was hungry. I could feel it. Meanwhile, i'll just hang out here. Just sit and think... and hope that my family is okay.

"Talking"

Sansa

@Ilios

Messages In This Thread
Ivy Wrapped and Heart Marked - by Sansa - 07-12-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Ivy Wrapped and Heart Marked - by Ilios - 07-12-2017, 03:32 AM