the Rift

[SWP] The beginning of the end :: the ending.

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

“Tristan, Romani!!”

Normally so loud and booming, my voice is all but swallowed against the utter madness. Suli is perched upon the boy’s nape, the normally boisterous and confident green now barely keeping herself together as the world collapsed all around us. Merlin had wrapped himself into a tangle of my mane, his intense fear (!!) tugging at the strings of the bond and leaking through. Fearful as I truly was, I could not allow it to bleed through; I needed to assure that our family stayed together, that nobody was left behind and that we didn’t become victim of Kaos’ fury ourselves.

I watch haplessly as the painfully familiar sight of my old friend Aaron is taken, his brave soul claimed far before his time. Gritting my teeth together, I move to position myself at Tristan’s right side, assuring that Romani and Kasai are at his left before approaching the hellish portal with our son sandwiched between us. “Everybody stays together. We must go.” There was no way of knowing what lay beyond it, but plenty examples had already been made for all to see if we chose not to obey.

There was no time to mourn, no time to plan. Our only choice was to go, and hope that whatever was on the other side wasn’t a worse fate than the one suffered by many.

image credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Kaos - 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: The beginning of the end :: the ending. - by Destrier - 07-13-2017, 01:12 AM