the Rift

X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

"Not a coward, eh?" said Aryel, raising an eyebrow as if the idea of Crowley doing anything brave was impossible to imagine. "I find that difficult to believe, given your behavior before. You had Dakini fight me in your stead, even though you could've easily taken me on. Or were you just scared of a mare half your size?" She gave a disgusted shake of her head. If his next words had been meant to cause her anger, it worked. "Oh, so because I'm not suicidal I'm not tough?" she snapped, sauntering up to Crowley and sticking her face in his, similar to how she had acted in the Threshold. "If it wasn't for this tree being the only shelter around I would've walloped you as soon as you spoke. You're just a fat, ugly gelding with an ego far too big for yourself, and I'd gladly help take you down a notch, believe me."

She stepped away, still glaring at him. This rainstorm couldn't end soon enough. "I count one use." she said. "And that's the weapon effect you just mentioned. Wings may not be as dangerous, but we can still dive-bomb and out-maneuver our enemies." She scoffed quietly when Crowley sarcastically inquired if Dakini's horn hurt when she rammed her. "I don't know, did it hurt when your mama took one look at you and said, 'damn, that's an ugly baby'? As for bludgeoning, the way those things curve you couldn't bludgeon a dying rabbit. Tell me," she asked in a mockingly sweet manner, "how often do you get those things stuck in bushes and trees?"

She really wished another Throat horse was here. Maybe Levi, or Kri. Maybe having both of them by her side would make Crowley a little quieter. She smiled briefly for a moment, recalling how the arrogant unicorn Tribute had run like a little foal when Kri showed up. Maybe having another Throat horse here would have the same effect on Crowley.[/b]

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-24-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-24-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-26-2012, 02:52 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-28-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-29-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Crowley - 12-29-2012, 11:25 PM
RE: X Amount of Words [Aryel, Open] - by Aryel - 12-30-2012, 07:06 PM