the Rift

One Step Closer || Any God

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

HEROES MAY DIE

Destrier was unable to recall how long it had been since his first, and last time stepping foot in the Veins of Helovia. He had come hoping for a coat of armor, much akin to the one he had bore in the lands of Vallhea. The plates of metal had seen their fair share of the wars and constant struggle that he dealt with daily, and more than once, the elven creation had helped to save his life.

It was with a flood of thoughts that the Friesian made his way back to the Veins on this day. His mind was running rampant with thoughts of the child that was due any day now, that he had had with Tor. It was still a surprising revelation that he would soon be a father. And with news of another position for Captain opening up, he knew he would soon be busier than ever. Although he had been turned down during his last visit, he could only hope that this time, it would be different.

The Veins were strangely different than the last time he had come here, although he could not place exactly what it was. The stench of others was not as strong as it had been previously, and the statues seemed almost lonely, desolate as they stood before him. His eyes looked over each as he drew to a stop, taking in every little crack of stone before he tipped his nose to the sky, letting out a breath. If he were graced with the presence of a God, which would come? He lived in the land of the Moon, but he was unfamiliar with her, or any of the others.

"Gods of Helovia," he spoke up, "I ask that you to grace this mere mortal with your divine presence."

ooc - Rushed post of excitement. >_> Anyways, I'm using the VOTG pass I earned in the Birthday Giveaway for this. Destrier would like to quest for a suit of dragonscale armor.

BUT LEGENDS ENDURE

Image Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
One Step Closer || Any God - by Destrier - 01-31-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: One Step Closer || Any God - by Destrier - 02-07-2013, 08:19 PM