the Rift

back to the start [Plague meeting]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
THE PLAGUE
Psyche

The Frozen Arch was as she remembered it. Pale blue seemed to shine from within as the rays of the moon illuminated the pale landscape. It was a chilly night for Tallsun, though little else could be expected so far North. It was into the depths of the Arch's caverns that she went now, her dark pelt standing out even in the darkness. The orb in the sky was full, and there wasn't a cloud in sight; it made the world seem almost as bright as the dawn. Even within the cave that she settled in to wait, there was light. She could not have told you where it came from, but it was there, softly glowing. She seemed almost blue in the midnight hues, her amber gaze turned to a softer brown, her brown, twisted horn turned to a dark, murky shade. Only the ebony of her bodice remained unchanged, seeming almost to drink in the light, a black hole in the beautiful mystery of the terrain.

Much had happened to her in the labrynth of the Arch. Her first meeting with the Plague had been held here - so long ago, it seemed. And then her dreamtime meeting with Mauja had come to her as she slept within these walls. And here she returned for another meeting of the Plague. It was time, of course. They had not met in far too long, and she had much to discuss with them. It was time that they acted, that they did something to show the world that the unicorn race was supreme. They had grown since their last meeting, she knew this - but it was not enough. They needed more to have a hope of changing the world. And changing the world was what she was out to do.

She was aware of others around her, their pelts seeming to meld together under the silver-blue light. She had taken a position that allowed her to face them all, her back to an icy wall. Her orange-turned-muddy eyes looked them all over as she waited for them to assemble. She was not as proud as she had been before, standing now with a hind leg lifted, resting; her head remained high, but it was with her newfound leadership rather than superiority. While those around her were not her equals, they were her followers, the closest she would ever get to a family. She valued them, and she hoped that they valued her in return. Finally, she began to speak.

"Welcome, darlings, and thank you for being here," she said in a soft voice made of honey. "And so we have settled in the Basin. Our new land is all that we might have hoped for, and as for our old land -" she added in reference to the Edge, "- we shall get that back one day. But for now, it is imperative that we remain secret. However, it is also time that we began to do something. We deserve to rule, it is quite simple, and we must take steps now to begin that admittedly lengthy process.

"I would like our spies to begin gathering information. Of course, the Basin's phantoms are already doing this, but I would like to know more about what has passed and how it may benefit us, which our Thief cannot always tell me, as she is not one of us. For our warriors, the task is to find the mare Angora, who has stolen our Arah. What you do with her is irrelevant to me, though I would much like to speak with her myself."
These lyrics were cold, orbs turned cruel. It would be no surprise what the shadow-mare had planned for the idiotic equine that had dared come near one of her own. "As for the rest of you, recruiting is currently imperative. We cannot more forward until we have more within our ranks. Are there any questions?"

"Talk talk talk."
CRUX
Image Credit
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Psyche - 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Lupus - 03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Ulrik - 03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-15-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Totem - 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Snö - 03-19-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Elizabeth - 03-19-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: back to the start [Plague meeting] - by Mauja - 03-24-2013, 09:10 AM