the Rift

The Keepers || Herd Meeting

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
larfsalot.deviantart.com

Change was upon them.

Mirage smiled. It was good change, healthy change. It meant growth, prosperity, renewal of strength. The little mare flicked her golden gaze to the large stallion beside her. Akaith sung a happy tune from her back, reconfirming what the DragonHeart already knew. They had chosen well. He already was a leader, already well respected in the herd, already looked up to, and not just because of his domineering height. The mare was in good spirits, her laughter had bubbled up from her throat throughout the conversation they had just orchestrated through the rainstorm.

It was time.

The WeyrLeader looked up to the golden dragon who so easily took up the breeze in her membranous wings, letting loose a long, melodious call to travel upon the winds and mists, feeling her extend her glorious mind out to any who were sensitive enough to feel it. The summon was to all members of the World's Edge, as well as any former residents of the Foothills seeking acceptance into another home, another cause, another family. With a devious smirk, the mare let loose her own equine song to blend in with the draconic tones already wafting over the lands.

The herd meeting was called.

"Children of the Edge, please come, there is much to discuss." Her voice was warm and subtle in its command, it held a promise for much to be revealed and changed - Thor's adjustment of rank was not the only thing that would be shifting in the Edge today. As they came towards her, she greeted each one with a generous nod, an affectionate caress to any she could reach. Her brothers and sister hovered to her left, just as Thor in all his might stood by her right shoulder. They all arrived, all of them eager to hear her voice. To any questions they asked of her, she held off her response, giving them all a knowing glance that swore all would be revealed in but a moment of time.

"We meet this day, my brethren, to discuss a great many things. As You are all aware, the Foothills has been invaded, and overthrown by a group known as The Grey. The Qian were forbidden to fight by my order, due to the participation of the Throat's forces - I would not fight against an ally. Our healers worked hard to mend the fallen, and the Edge's borders remain open to any former Foothills resident who feels that they are ready to pledge themselves to our family." The tone of her voice wavered as she spoke of the decision to not fight, to only provide the services of healers after the sorry defeat of the Foothills was assured.

"Aaron has returned to us, and requested to become a crafter. I see his request, and would like to raise it to a request of my own." Here the mare turned her tiara, seeking out the paint steed who had definitely earned this recognition. "Aaron, will you rise to Glazier, to serve by my side in fortifying our borders with your creations?" Finishing the question with a tilting smile upon her lips, the mare wondered silently whether he would accept her request. She knew him to always be hard working, to always be seeking out something greater, both for himself and the herd. She hoped he would serve her proudly.

"I also wish to acknowledge the services of Thor, who is a noble stallion of genuine heart and determination to always improve. I hereby name him Thor the GentleHeart, and ask that you all accept him as your leader, my fellow WeyrLeader!" The declaration was given with a flurry of draconic activity, as from her perch upon the dark mare's back, Akaith flew up and gave a display of fire over the heads of the gathered group, roaring her agreement to the words with an act of enthusiastic aerial tactics.

"My kin," Mirage spoke once more, hoping her voice was heard over whatever reactions might be had in the aftermath of her announcements. "There is still much to discuss, but for now, should any of you have information to divulge, or requests to give, please, speak them now."

[ For all herd members, as well as any newcomers seeking acceptance!
If you are joining, please state in OOC notes your characters name and what rank they would like - the same too if you are looking to change your character's rank, like the following:

Name :: Current Rank :: New Rank

This will make it easier for me to keep track of who needs to be changed where! ]

Messages In This Thread
The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Mirage - 03-19-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Solstice - 03-19-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Aaron - 03-19-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Thor - 03-19-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Crven - 03-19-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Sulwyn - 03-20-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Destrier - 03-20-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Tamira - 03-20-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Ink - 03-20-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Takara - 03-20-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: The Keepers || Herd Meeting - by Torasin - 03-20-2013, 06:45 PM