the Rift

[OPEN] Undisclosed Desires

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

So many shadows moved along the swells of the land as if they had always been there, had resided within the darkness far before it had been called Helovia and learned to exist around the creatures that walked in its reality. Even when the little Valkyrie sought to expand her parameters beyond the little niche that she had come to call her home within a home, there was still an old magic that pulled at her dead feelings. Had it really been so long since she felt that her heart had ripped from her breast in favor of serving a mother that had done more harm than good? Whatever emotions that existed in the wretch’s wake were still dormant inside, only stirring occasionally when anger or curiosity seemed to take the forefront of Chernobyl’s mundane existence.

The tall figures of the forest rose high above her as she moved beneath their distant gaze. They were the only creatures that knew all there was to know. They had seen war, dealt with the bloodshed, harbored the dead, and lived to tell the tale… What kind of answers could they offer to the creature that enjoyed predicting death? She liked to believe that a soul existed somewhere within the barren caverns of her mind, but morals were not something that she thought important. How could she? What form of decency had been shown to her in her youth? As she could recall, there had been none and now none would ever be found.

In all the Valkyrie’s glory, she was not much to look upon these days. Perhaps she never had been, but part of her believed that with such a brusque personality came the endearing features of one who was mildly appealing in the very least. Cold, depthless eyes scoured the path before her as if there was intent behind her movements, but of course there was nothing other than a mere darkness and sense of eternal loss. She had thinned considerably since the arrival of TallSun and her gauntness was eye catching enough even if nothing else seemed to stand out from such plain attributes.

One day she would seize the moment to rise from her lack of purpose but until then, she thrived only on the common wars being waged amongst every creature residing in the Basin. She hoped that they were smart enough to recognize that they were only moving backward, if even moving at all. There was no uprising in their midst and if there were, there was a chance that she would come to life, finally able to feed on the greed and disaster of those that seemed to rot around her.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Undisclosed Desires - by Chernobyl - 03-28-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Snö - 04-02-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Chernobyl - 04-07-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Valka - 04-09-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Snö - 04-13-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Chernobyl - 04-15-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Undisclosed Desires - by Valka - 04-15-2013, 02:00 AM