the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] !! Every Night [Quilyan]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
resplendence
and i'll find strength in pain and i will change my ways
Res shuffled back and forth. Her eyes peering uncertainly at the ice rocks above the opening. How long had she been running? She didn't know. She just knew she was exhausted. Perhaps it would be a good place to stay - or so she'd thought. Unfortunately, after taking a few steps in the ice had collapsed at the front, barricading her into this cave. Every single part of her body freezing. No warmth offered, minus the minuscule amount of sun that was dancing in depending upon just how the light bounced off of the ice. The warmth melting a nice pool in the back of the cave where some reminents of grass was growing.

Weakly, Res curled up in an area the sun hit occasionally and wrapped her tail and banner around her body. Perhaps she would die today. That would save her from all these troubles. She wouldn't have to deal with the numbing pain of knowing she had lost her mate and two children. And she wouldn't have to deal with knowing she was completely alone. Perhaps the freezing cold would serve to numb her further. Acting to freeze every part of her and preserve her so if anyone found her they wouldn't be appalled by her decomposing corpse. Perhaps she would still be pretty in her death. That would be a gift from above. She could just wisp away into the wind, allowing her soul to fly.

With every inch of her body she could feel the cold stinging and numbing. All of her muscles shivering as she closed her eyes. A tune, one from her mother, escaped her lips. Notes twisting uncertainly in the air as her shivering deterred them from their original pitch. Perhaps she would die, singing a lullaby...

295 words
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
[COMPLETE] !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-02-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-03-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-04-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-07-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Resplendence - 06-07-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: !! Every Night [Quilyan] - by Quilyan - 06-08-2013, 12:04 AM