the Rift

[OPEN] Appeal to Reason || Protectors and Others!

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
Beckoning, the call of the friesian stallion lured the healer from the shadows of the trees, beneath which she'd been inspecting trunks for lichens and molds that could be useful to herself and her fellow healers and nurses. She'd been having some limited success, and she kept note of some burgeoning patches to keep an eye on even as she moved to answer Destrier's cry.

Others had arrived before her, which was not unexpected. A quiet smile curved her lips as she wove through the crowd. Slipping past Destrier, she paused beside him to exhale a whisper of healer's magic upon him. A tendril of swirling black crossed between them to caress the old burn scar she'd inflicted upon him. It would heal better now, but not as well as it might have had she gotten the opportunity to do this before. She suspected he'd been avoiding her, though she really couldn't blame him after how she'd tested his mettle.

Then she moved on, casting a small smile of friendly recognition to Lace and another, this one accompanied by a respectful nod, to Mirage. At last she came to rest, standing near Paladin but a carefully measured distance apart. Friendship was something to be delicately rewoven, especially when influenced by a healer's interest in someone who didnt quite add up the way she expected.

"I will help." She added simply to the discussion, a smile ripe with mischief tugging at her lips. "I can help train, or merely do patrols. I would suggest that my fellow healers take passes by the borders while looking for healing herbs or those to help."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Appeal to Reason || Protectors and Others! - by Smoke - 06-07-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Appeal to Reason || Protectors and Others! - by Laila - 06-07-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Appeal to Reason || Protectors and Others! - by Sulwyn - 06-08-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Appeal to Reason || Protectors and Others! - by Dúchanar - 06-17-2013, 04:02 PM