the Rift

[OPEN] Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting]

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
Mind still roiling with the news from Akaith, relayed through Zaffre, Smoke stirred herself from her frozen reverie and the emotions that still rebounded between herself and her dragon. This was news she needed to spread, as soon as possible. Turning, she headed for one of the few clearings large enough to accommodate all she expected to heed her call. Which she let loose, ringing in the cold, crisp air, even as she completed her short journey. Another cry was voiced, this time tinted with the emotions that threatened to strangle her.

Restless, she paced, until others began to arrive. Then she forced herself to stop, to stand still, poised with quiet dignity though with bowed head until she thought all had arrived that would. "My friends, it is a sad piece of news I must share with you. Our Moon Doctor, Torasin, was killed today in the Deep Forest. The perpetrator is yet unknown, but Mirage and Akaith and some of his children are with him now, and are laying him to rest." A quiver ran through the grulla mare then as her voice fell silent, fighting down the knot of sorrow that tried to choke her.

After a moment she began again, a new strength lending itself to her voice. "I've been asked to step up as Moon Doctor once more, and am determined to not fail everyone. Any who would like to learn the art of healing and rise perhaps to skilled healer and earn the healing magic the Moon has granted us, please let me know. I will do my best to instruct all who are interested in herb lore and basic techniques of first aid, and promote those who are particularly talented."

Dark eyes turned to all in turn, dimly wondering just who all would seek her teaching. "If anyone has anything to add, or any questions, I suppose now would be the time to ask."

((Dated immediately after Torasin's death thread, but before news of Solstice's and Tamira's deaths gets to the Edge.))

Messages In This Thread
Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-07-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-09-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Mirage - 06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-13-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-13-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-17-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-27-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Mirage - 07-11-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 07-16-2013, 01:28 AM