the Rift

Can You Hear Me Now ..? [O]

Azule Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A z u l e
The sound of silence I can’t take anymore. Nobody ringing my telephone now
Oh how I miss such a beautiful sound.

She spread her wings and took to the skies. The one place she could feel at ease. Silence. Something that was always with her, but flying high amongst the clouds made her feel like she could hear everything again. Or at least that's what she wanted to believe. So caught up in her own world she didn't even notice the clouds had thinned out, now staring down at a land with most of it covered in forest. She circled a few times, zoning in on the place, before she made sight of a place to land. A small clearing in the tree's, just big enough for her lithe body to slip through. Her wings pinned back and she fell like a bullet through the air, aiming with precision, falling right through the gap, leaves tickled against her sides as she landed neatly upon her hooves.
Shaking out her mane, it caught the little light of the moon, shimmering in an array of blue hues with a hint of purple. Her feathered tail flicked about her hind legs, cracking like the end of a whip snapped back as she did so, but sounds meant nothing to her. everything was in a deadly silence.
Azule remembered , but little distant pictures of what the forest once sounded like. trying to rack through her brain for the sounds hoping to just forget that she would never hear the sounds of birds, the sounds the rain made as it pattered upon the floor.
At least she still had the ability of sight. Her eye's picked up the most minute movements, could zone in on areas others had difficulties of seeing clearly. Perhaps she had been destined to go deaf. At that she moved forward, not even heading for anything in particular. when you couldn't hear the sounds of running water or others around, it was almost like walking blindly. Not even sure where you were going, only you could see the path clearly. But she set out anyway, hoping to come into contact with others, someone that could help her, perhaps. But if they found her and happened to be behind her, there was no way she would see them, nor even know of their existence. Her wings tucked neatly at her sides as she walked for once, the tree's too thick to take flight once more.

"Talk talk talk."

[Image: 520ab215a6c34]

Messages In This Thread
Can You Hear Me Now ..? [O] - by Azule - 08-13-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Can You Hear Me Now ..? [O] - by Odd - 11-05-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Can You Hear Me Now ..? [O] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 04:25 PM