the Rift

[OPEN] Is This The New Me?

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

A small twinge is engendered in my heart, then a warmness reaches to my stomach. I quench with a small pain, a signal meant for me. I glance behind me, many shapes becoming visible through the mists, with a shiver I notice these shapes are forming beings... Horses, pegasi, Unicorns.... With a gasp, I watch as Mothera and Raven go to stand beside a black winged Mare, with red roaning. Iconic... I glance then to my sides. More of them... I look to Mothera, then to Raven. " What is this?" Mothera smiles lightly, giggling as she does so. These are your ancestors, the ones that love you dearly. . My maw drops open, as I realize, yes. They are... I feel a small connection between us, as if I know these beings that surround me on all sides. All shapes, all sizes, and colors, species. It's all the wonders of the world. But, now I am different from the rest. I now have an ability hardly any others' have. I can now be called special, for once in my useless life. And, when I glance back to my left, a painted stallion steps forward, his appearance almost reflecting mine. He steps to stand beside Iconic. Iconic's kind orbs rest on mine, and tears start to welt in my pools. Although her's are a deep crimson, I can see a small glint, as a wet trail is left behind in her dark coat as a tear falls to the ground. I then look to the Stallion that is now next to her, his lavender pools connected to mine. Suddenly, he trots forward, coming very close to my bodice. I have the sudden urge to reach out and touch him, as I feel as if I should. I feel like I know him. He stops, and speaks, his deep voice thundering through the silence.

“ Harmony, I am your brother, Sinister. “

With a gasp I step back. Brother? What? Since when? I reach out my maw to touch his, but then all changes once again. He turns to dust, they all turn to dust, their smiles and chuckles still lingering in my mind. I gasp for air as darkness suddenly surrounds me, and I begin to fall... Fall so far, there is no end.

With a jolt, I wake. Under a small slim tree, I stand. My bodice in a very awkward position. My front legs sprawled away from each other. My hocks almost touching at my back end. My left cleft has trapped my long locks; ripping hairs from my luscious tail. With hurried actions, I compose myself, wincing as I notice I pulled quite a few hairs from my long locks. My feet now in a natural position, almost square. Looking around, I notice that I am not in the place in which I fell asleep. I fell into a deep slumber in the Thistle Meadow, not the Heart. I chill reaches up my spine as I remember what Castiel warned me, " You just said it didn't mean you couldn't fight. Be careful who you go around....losing the unknown child would cripple me, but losing you, my known love would destroy me" I smile as I remember him, but it quickly fades as the spurting lava catches my eye. I stumble backwards as many cracks below my clefts start to widen, I start to panic. I could've murdered myself... It was quite possible... Only a few hours had passed since Castiel told me this, and I almost broke my promise.

Thrusting myself into a strong and swift canter, I rush to a safe, stable area. After a few moments, I stop beside a grubby bush, hardly even a plant. It's branches are now shriveled to twigs, leafs no longer bearing it's branches. This is a place beings come to die... The thought scares me, my concern growing. I don't want to be alone right now. No, I can't be alone... I want Castiel to be here.... Wait. No. I need him to be here...

Tags;
@[Castiel]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A night had come to pass through like any other typical day of the week, but one night had been stuck in the painted unicorn’s mind; which at present state had started to unravel. Pondering over the nature of life could do that to someone and the mind could be a cruel torturer wicked to its core. Souls always would have conflicts with psyches’ for their very nature directly opposes any truly righteous intention the soul could muster to speak up. Cruelly, more often than not, with a tight rein the mind could easily oppress the light hearted tones spoken from the very core. Right in this given moment the boy’s mind had been plagued with worry; ever since rising up to find the sun shining bright being free from whatever held it captive for so long. To find the mare he shared the night with gone from his side leaving only behind an imprint in the lush grass. They shared intimacy despite the stallion never being able to say “I love you” and if placed to the test once more the unicorn would fail. He never wanted their time together to end it held such a peace, once believed lost, that rippled through his broken soul. Now again the paint was alone again in the world just like that with a snap of the fingers; ironically the same snap had released the sun from whatever bleak dim cell that housed it.

Sighing Castiel left the meadow under the sun’s warm rays wrapping over his body, feeling just like his mother or father would have, and how the horned equine longed to have them back. Something in the breeze ruffling through his mane whispered “you’re going to be a father” making the horse slam on his rear brakes ripping up the turf with their hooves. Denial begun to set in with tears the stallion screamed “I can’t be…..I just can’t I have no right to a child….” Stomping in anger the earth got even more decimated by his front hooves, as once more air lingered into his ear saying “ hush child hush” at that time the same warmth wrapped around his whole body in a firm embrace. Sobbing the horned horse let out everything he had held in for most of his life saying in a whisper “I love you father” for the touch felt like his sire, but even firmer. A sudden wave of relief washed over him making all anguish cease and for one last time the wind spoke again “I love my child more and there is nothing you could ever do to take me from you. I will always be here for you son….now go to her go follow your heart”

Running into a new place the paint had been running on autopilot, the smile of the paint he loved sat so vividly in front of him; projected as a guiding light to where the lady was. Breaking over the threshold into an unknown section of this place he spotted her in the field miles off, but boldly the stallion bellowed out his call “ Harmony…..” then blotted towards her with sweat foaming white at his chest reaching her he would surely would have to collapse he covered tracts of mileage near impossible.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

A sweet embrace... It’s all I wanted, all I needed now. So when his voice rung through the lands and reached my harks, my hopes soared higher than the largest eagles. I instantly tried to spring away from the lava, knowing that I wouldn’t fast enough for him not to see I was near it. My wide sides stopped me from moving fast. It was different, sharing my body with something that was living, rather than a dead soul. This new being... Would bring me even more purpose, it would change me, yes. But, only for the better. I will not give into the evil, I mustn't. It would hurt too many around me, the ones that cared for me. I couldn’t be who I used to be any longer, and Castiel was the one that had shown that to me.

He appeared, his coat soaked with sweat. All I could do was chuckle, a wide smile spreading across my sorrel kissers, I extended my maw so it could brush against his, so I could feel his touch, one that sent shivers through my bodice and gave me an extra sense of warmth and comfort.

“ My love, I have missed you dearly... How I missed you.”

Taking a step towards him, I now stood on his right side, the right of my dome resting on his back. I had so much to tell him., about our new child, everything. It seems as if I haven’t set my orbs on him in years, and now it seemed as if my heart was filled with love, directed to him. I hoped he had missed me.

“ Castiel, we have a child now. Er, well not yet... In my stomach though. “

My last words where quenched with happiness, tears of joy running down my sorrel cheek bones. I lightly rubbed my cheek on his back, feeling his fur rub the wrong way. I took a step back, pushing my shoulder into his chest, squirming my way so that my neck rest under his, the tears of joy still falling to the soil.

“ Are you happy, darling? Is this okay with you? “

Tags;
@[Castiel]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Heaving heavily breath quickly escaped flared nostrils of a stallion’s body nearly over execrated; white foam as a result of sweat lathered all over his heated muscles and drenched the medium size frame. His body hadn’t been the only one to race since hearing the news in the wind his mind thought about all possible outcomes. Most prevalent a thought was that of being a family oriented stallion and what his prodigy would be like. Oh how fun it would be, yet insecurity clawed at him viscously not wanting to be an easily defeated foe; this plight was to remain for some time, but has already begun to grow numb in feeling. Besides thinking of fatherhood he yearned for his lover more than anything the world could possibly ever offer. Just imagining that beautiful matching colored horse by herself sickened the stallion and even made him feel like he was letting her down.

Cast finally reaching Harmony nearly fell over, but catching his breath he quickly laughed with her; more than happy to see his lover the stallion reared up playfully jabbing the air with a triumph nicker. When he settled down the lady laid her head on his white colored back the boy reached around to kiss her. Tingling all over with delight the stud smiled saying “I missed you…I am so sorry it took me so long to find you” he had fallen in love with the girl utterly in love

Hearing her confirm what the wind said he let out a nicker of enjoyment excited feeling a wave of all sorts of feeling wash over him when she held him he cried with her over the joyous news. With the mare in his chest the stallion held her as close as possible pressing into her warm body. “I heard the news in the wind and to be honest I didn’t know if I was ready, but now that I have you in my loving hold I will never let you go….I never thought I could love again, but hear me now I love you so so much…you will be mine forever and always till my dying day” After speaking the boy laid his neck on hers pulling her more into his chest wanting to feel her even more whispering “ my baby”