the Rift

[OPEN] A maniacs new love song.

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
a r l o

Hometime. It was time to return to the dingy, stinking mudlands that us crazies called home. I was loathed to even set foot in that place, now that my pelt had be given a salt scrub in the ocean, but then again, at least the mud was less conspicuous than the sparkling snow it was now. Camouflage was often useful in the mass of swirling souls and ghouls. I had been running for too long, for the asylum were the only ones who would ever understand my flaws. The crazy might not in full swing now, but it wasn’t to say that it wouldn’t ever be again. Especially given how close I had come during the introduction of the crowned beauty.

I needed to explain to my commanders my sudden absence, my apparent sudden attack of cowardice. It wasn’t fitting for that of a trainee warrior. That was something that something that still got my goat. I wasn’t a trainee anything, specifically not warrior, not with my bloodlines. It was insulting . I wanted to ask of my commanders what their plans were, what they intended to do with their clutch of the mentally unstable. What they intended to do with my particular skillset.. I deserved to know that at least. After all, I was the only one of us trainees who had even bothered to answer the battle call that took me into the fight with the nancy boy, Ulrik.

I pranced forward, carrying myself fluidly and with a sense of purpose. The sun had returned, and with it my optimism. I had a family, one who knew and accepted my issues, and not only that, but it would seem I had my crowning glory, I had Circuta. Not a sure thing yet, but certainly something worth living for. After all, she had pulled me from the ocean when nothing else would. She had prevented the abhorrents from winning, and if that wasn't something worth pursuing, then I don't know what was.

I wanted to be something, I wanted to make something of myself again, return myself to power, but for her, rather than myself. Perhaps it would ensure that I did things differently this time, as I was no longer doing them selfishly. But who knew? At least I was willing to give it a go.
I waded through the stinking mass of shit, towards the bit of marsh that the Asylum called house. I was careful to avoid the souls that lurked in the depths of liquid mud. As I made my way carefully forward I called out;

“Eris and Seele, my commanders. I wish for your presence, as I have questions for you.”

As I made it to the middle, I came to a stop. As I stood, I glanced around, looking to see who was lurking in the darkness. Hopefully nobody, bar the two I sought. I couldn’t be bothered with simple small talk right now, I was on a misson.

" "
Fugue
502 words.
@[Seele] && @[Eris]

&CROWS WILL FLEE THE SCENE,
AS IF TO REMIND ME
HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN A DOVE.

Skywalker Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I AM EXTRAORDINARILY PATIENT,
PROVIDED THAT I GET MY OWN WAY IN THE END.

-- MARGARET THATCHER

While the marsh is as still as usual, the advent of the new season has made the place entirely unbearable. With the assaulting tallsun heat, the marshes have begun to reek more than normal, and the stench is rendered too pungent to bear even for him. Their home is riddled with gnarled shadows but the mists have dispersed almost entirely and given way to the incessant hum of thousands of flies, thriving in the pestilent marshlands. Skywalker, ever the advocate of darkness and pleasant, cool weather is driven far past the reasonable borderlands of aggravation. He is furious – his tail constantly ripping through stygian clouds or flying parasites, his shoulders taut with disapproval. And the look on his already hideous face? Grim and gruesome.

With the constant flicking of his ears, he registers a sound that is neither buzzing abomination, nor moaning corpse clamoring from a watery grave. This, the shuffling of hooves, is a sound that has grown strangely scarce in their hot catacombs. Greedily, he follows the faint sound, brushing past the skeletal trees and slipping through the gossamer light that manages to find its way through the matrix of vines and bony branches, down to the swamp’s treacherous floor.

A pale figure is soon to reveal itself in the strange half-light of the sepulchral marsh; Skywalker swats a fly, to no avail, as the legions of its kin are quick to return to his shadowy pelt. Disapprovingly, his wintry eyes scavenge amongst shadows and flesh, trying to make out just exactly who this is – faintly, he recalls a face, and faintly he recalls a voice. But from where? He steps a little closer, careful to keep to the malformed, ghastly shadows: remaining unseen, remaining undone. For now.

Like rain, the face falls into memory and Skywalker places it at the side of Circuta, white and gaunt and much too conceited for his disapproving tastes. Never mind that Skywalker is bolted against the furnace of his own unquenchable haughtiness. He listens as the stranger beckons their leaders, coaxing them out from the shadows and the thick, veiling stench of corruption. He listens and he finds an impatience shivering at the nadir of the voice that summons; he wrinkles his nose in distaste, his blue eyes narrowed with contempt. Certainly, they would heed his call and come slithering like chimaeras out of the perpetual gloom of their home, no doubt the two queens would obediently answer his questions.

In the meantime…

Detaching himself from the spindly fingers of his hideout Skywalker obediently obeys as his ugly and impatient curiosity wrenches itself free from its chains and rears its head, peering at the white stranger. How starkly he stands out in the marsh, how terribly misplaced he looks, all clad in milk and pristine snow! The stygian wraith smiles, a vulgar, vulpine grin spreading like a sickness on his lips – the flies gather, as if he were a corpse but he stops and stands absolutely still. Humming uncertainly, the parasites gather themselves up into an unseemly halo around his inelegant head, crowning him with filth and decay. He sighs discontentedly, as if the stranger’s presence was something painfully unbearable.

“We all have questions, I am sure,” his voice is lilting, barely audible and his smile hangs like a stubborn corpse on his lips, “I do wonder what makes yours so terribly pressing?”

He tilts his head and a thin rivulet of light breaks through the canopy of entwined branches and vines, falling unceremoniously upon the rough ridge of his nose.

“I am curious as to how you keep yourself so hideously white? If you keep yourself in that fashion, surely there must be little time over to do some meaningful work for your family, no?”

“Please, stranger, I am Skywalker and I am deathly curious – do enlighten me.”

Entertain, is what he really means.

S K Y W A L K E R.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The marsh was my home. It was a sad image. One that scared most away. But it was safe. It was calming. It embodied everything that was my life source. The constant whispering of souls from all directions. The ease of which I had managed to find that I could pull on the livings' souls in order to try and drag them down into the depths of death. You truly are building a family, Seele. I am proud. Innerste sang, her voice spinning around in my cranium as I edge on forward.

Of course, it seemed that I was no longer allowed a moment alone anymore. My head had been spinning with the return of Tio, but the thoughts that arose were confusing. So, I simply decided to shake them off, spread my legs, and then head toward the sound of my name from the familiar baritone chords. Arlo is back, after his return with the black mare who had decided to call Eris and I 'Queens'. A laugh couldn't help but to escape my lips before I tumbled forward as I thought about being called Queen.

Questions. My dears, who does not have a question upon their mind? I supposed that it did not matter anyways, for I was going to search Arlo out soon enough to push him up higher in the ranks. He had proved himself not once, not twice, but three times. Helping to train Sonya, fighting beside us for the Throat's safety, and bringing home Circuta. He deserved to be up there. He deserved to help train more. And, if he continued to move at that rate, then he would no doubt be a Blood Warrior soon.

"I'm here." I grumble, my eyes flickering toward Skywalker as he introduces himself again and asks for an answer to his probing questions. "Skywalker, Arlo." I say, swatting my tail at the hoard of flies that seems to be grouping around the area. "I have been meaning to find you, Arlo. Where have you been hiding?" I pause, every so slightly, tilting my cranium a few degrees to the right and giving a small snort, "And what are the pressing questions that require answers."

It seemed, today, that Arlo would be promoted with an audience - someone who he would now be commanding...

395 words
So sorry it sucks :| Quick post
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
a r l o

I hadn’t been waiting long when an annoyance pulled himself from the depths. He was clearly neither of my commanders, and they were the only ones I had patience for today. I had seen him briefly before, when I had brought Circuta into our embrace, though I had yet to find out his name. Strangers were pests, and today was not the day to put up with mild irritants.

As he appeared from the shadows, it was clear he had more screws loose than I. He had a strange grin upon his maw that twisted his dial into odd proportions. He seemed strangely proud of the crown of flies and bugs that acted as a peculiar halo circling his head. His sigh mirrored my own, one of frustration and annoyance at my presence. Though, if he felt this way, then lord knows why he had made himself known to me.

His lyrics were barely audible, buts his voice could send a shiver down anyone’s spine, so much so that it caused my ears to pin back against my dial. So guttural, primitive and unappealing, much like the smile that remained stretched across his maw. He really had the look of the crazy, there was never going to be any doubt about his place within these marshes, or the Asylum itself.

“I am not so sure my questions have any bearing on your inconsequential role here, stranger. I would suggest you mind your own business.” My pools were flashing in annoyance at being interrupted, and my ivories were bared slightly, acting as a warning. “I have every right to demand answers from my commanders, as do others, but it doesn’t mean I have to answer to you.”

My short and sharp tone didn’t do the trick it would seem, as he continued with his twisted, mocking form of inquisition.

“It is not something that I pay a great amount of attention to, stranger. It would just so happen that I have taken an unexpected dip into the ocean, which is why I would appear vain today.”

This pest covered stallion was seriously starting to get on my nerves, I hoped at least one of my generals would arrive soon and put a stop to this.

“Pray tell me Skyrunner, is it? Where were you when we were called to defend the Throat?" Purposefully getting his name wrong, to try and hit the message home that he seriously wasn’t welcome, I pushed on with spitting my lyrics at him. “Oh you weren’t there? Then I suggest you don’t question my commitment to my family.”

Not a moment too soon, the strong notes of Seele entered my nostrils; finally I would have some welcome company, rather than the fly covered beast that stood, mocking before me. He might have the pre-requisites for joining our clutch, but I seriously doubted he could be of any use to us.

I listened as Seele acknowledged the both of us, and then turned her attention to me, asking where I had been, and what I needed to know.

“Greetings, commander. I hope I find you better from the last time I saw you? I left because I had a slight problem with those that lurk in the shadows of my psyche. But since then, I have been searching the threshold for new recruits and partaking in some training with Sonya. She is coming along nicely, though it has taken some time.”

I dipped my dial in respect for my commander, though I still couldn’t get used to following the lead of a vixen. Though I had to give her grudging respect, for she did it well.

“I am very interested to know what is next for our little collection.. I want to know what my place is in our next step, for I am ready.”

I was more than ready to take on more responsibility, to rise on through the ranks. I didn’t want to remain at the bottom with the dregs. With the ones that were too insane to be of any use to us whatsoever. With this though, I threw a quick glance of disgust at Skywalker.

" "
Fugue
671 words.
@[Seele] && @[Skywalker]

&CROWS WILL FLEE THE SCENE,
AS IF TO REMIND ME
HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN A DOVE.

Skywalker Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I AM EXTRAORDINARILY PATIENT,
PROVIDED THAT I GET MY OWN WAY IN THE END.

-- MARGARET THATCHER

The smile deepens, the prominent threat it suggests widens.

He waits, patiently and with a queer gleam in his eyes – it could be precious amusement, it could be scorn. As his face remains unmoving, save for the brutality of that slow smile on his lips, it is hard to discern just exactly what pointed thoughts his mind brush against. Surely, it cannot be pleasantries.

“Seele,” the tone in which he chooses to acknowledge her is laced with well-harnessed civility, he looks at her for a moment, offering her a curt nod in exchange for his name. Then, his wintry eyes return to the milk-white ghost in front of him, but Skywalker refrains from speaking, as if the meek and fallow slights thrown did not exist. And for a long while he remains in the grasp of a sepulchral quiet, with austerity cradled in the dark lines of his face. He does not speak yet but he moves. Slow and soft he takes a step, and then another – still his face is unmoving, still his eyes refuse to betray even the slightest wisp of sentiment therein. Skywalker, black as an oilspill, is a master of thespian antics and a ventriloquist of suspense; what to make with poor Arlo, he has long since decided but for the sake of entertainment he will keep his secrets a little longer. “It does not surprise me that you are unsure,” there his lips form into a whisper and he stops, nose to nose with Arlo, like night bleeding into a washed out dawn, “all pry and wonder you do strike me as someone of certain… insecurities?”

Crooked and askew the question hangs between them and Skywalker is careful to keep his allusive smile lopsided and the muscles in his shoulders relaxed. Magically, the flies have dispersed, shattered like glass and spread to the wind like cremated ash.

“Perhaps, cream-nose, that is exactly what you have to do,” his voice is honeyed but wears the viscous sheen of tar nonetheless, slipping between them on its own accord. Skywalker blinks and assumes the guise of mortar on stone, wondering how much he will erode on the seemingly short temper of his company. “But I digress. I was not a part of the Asylum during the invasion, so why should I cater to its needs before being deemed worthy?” He tilts his head ever so slightly and exhales gingerly, letting his breath crawl up the ridge of Arlo’s nose. There exists nothing of the harsh or chiding in him but the passiveness he has chosen to uphold before the white stallion is pregnant with threat and provocation no less. But let the milk-white boy make his own assumptions – let him stumble on the roots of his own mistakes. “It is admirable, indeed, that you did heed the call of your commanders – but forgive me if I do not applaud you. Obeying orders is what is expected of a pawn, after all.”

Glancing back at Seele he wonders how much she knows of a certain agreement. Little, at best, he thinks amusedly, contemplating who has the shortest shadow of influence, Eris or Seele?

“Do you know what happens to children who play at the games of adults?”

They fail.

S K Y W A L K E R.

OOC: Sorry for the awful post.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

"You are all acting like children." Her girlish voice was harsh, seeping out of the shadows like death. Her blue orbs angrily studied them all from a distance and now she moved the join them. Shrugging out of some thorny bushes, The Empress stood proudly before them all. Her slim body glistened, wet from the waters of The Marsh. Her mane rippled down her back, bright red and a strong reminder of blood. Ears pinned to her crown and a scowl was painted delicately onto her face. Annoyance radiated off of her, anyone that was miles away would be able to feel the waves the rolled down her spine now. No one in particular annoyed her, just the general way they were acting. "We will not play games among one other," a quick glance at Skywalker. The black stallion who she admired so much would not be receiving any special treatment. Something told Eris that the black stallion would prefer it this way. "How can we win a war if we are fighting among ourselves?" The time for games was later. They had to trust themselves right here, right now.

Now The Empress cast her stern gaze over Arlo was offered him a tiny smile. The blood mare had been impressed constantly by his loyalty and his effort among the herd. There could only be one general though...she had promised that position to Skywalker. That didn't mean that Arlo could challenge later for the position though, Eris knew that he deserved it more. Still, the meeting with Skywalker had been so much more fun. "You have been loyal to us since day one Arlo, Seele and I really appreciate it. We would not have come this far if it were not for you." Her gaze softened and her scowl had vanished. Her words were spoken softly in a sincere tone, carefully pondering what to say next Eris glanced to Seele. It had been a while since they had stood together and discussed their group, what they needed "I feel that you have proven yourself to us many times" Now she turned to Skywalker, he could not go on disrespecting her troops like this. She gave him a single 'we will talk about this later.' There would be no games played until they cleared up a few things.

Turning from her general Eris looked finally at Seele. "A few promotions and announcements seem to be in order." Time to break the news to Seele, knowing that her sister would not be happy about her next announcement didn't stop The Blood Empress from carrying forward anyway. "I have decided to make Skywalker our general. Arlo I know that you are just as deserving of the position, I have not forgotten." As she spoke of the white stag her eyes rested on him. "Of course, if you feel you can do better you may challenge for the position in the future. For now, we shall let it settle." Her word, for now, was final. No one would be able to challenge Skywalker's position until they had land. She did this to make sure that Skywalker kept his word, he had promised her a crown, she would see that he made it happen. Doing this she would protect him from challenges for as long as possible, then in future only respectable members would be able to challenge him. The Empress did not doubt her secret partner's abilities though, he was a fit warrior who apparently always got what he wanted.

Looking over Skywalker Eris challenged him with her eyes. Would her dare challenge her words? Or would her come over and touch her like lovers reuniting? Eris wasn't sure which idea horrified her more.

Or which filled her with pleasure.

They were not a couple.
They were partners.
He was hers.
She was his.
Complicated. They were bloody complicated.

" "
647 words.
This is so lame...I apologise for that!

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

The seeker lurks.
Darkness rolls from her frame, billows as wind, though this is no physical shadow.
It is set in her soul. Her heart, and she always will obey it's murmurs.
It creates darkness in her mind, spills into her lyrics in the form of diplomatic
speech, and it is perhaps to be used well on this day.
And she has found pretties to which she can speak this darkness to.

Or perhaps, the pretties have found her.
The white general, the jester and vermilion queen, and the dark warrior
she remembers from her first day in these marshes. It feels as if she has
been here for centuries.
She pauses. Has she interrupted them?
And yet she does not apologize, that is not how their family works,
it's not as if one can help wandering into a group of chattering members.
The words intrigue her, slice through her like knives and lodge in her cranium. War, promotions. The vermilion queen
gazes upon the dark warrior with something akin to lust in the depths of her oceanic orbs,
something akin to a hunger. A challenge, as well. Lyrics echo with ease into her mind, a announcement of general has passed.
The general?
Her mind screeches to a halt. Mild irritation raises itself into her heart, though her indigo orbs
remain civil. What has the dark creature done to deserve such appraisal?

And then the recognition flashes into her mind. Little devils work at her darkest corners, a prickle,
the slightest idea of what has occurred between these two creations.
It sickens her to her core. The darkness grows, becomes its own essence, and stimulates her
mind with thought.
She waits until silence has momentarily overtaken the small group, and then her lyrics spill forth
as rain water. A calming monotone, honey dipped words to soothe the majorities.
"My queens."A dip of the dome is directed towards Jester and Vermilion, always the respectful one.
"White general. Dark warrior."
The greetings have passed quick, and she collects herself before the gentle caress of her
voice enters their midst again.
"I do not mean to intrude nor outside my place, and yet my harks cannot help but overhear your song, greedy and damned as they are." A pause. Her lyrics come again, steady.
"I disagree with the promotion of the Dark Warrior. I hold no ill-regard towards him, though it is only logical that the promotion is given to the White General. I have not been here to oversee the events spoken of myself, and yet from what my gaze has observed and my mind has pieced into the puzzle, he has done far more for the Asylum's wellfare. Recruiting me, and many others, fighting in this war I hear told of yet did not arrive in time to see. Binding himself loyally to your sides, whilst the Dark Warrior, though his loyalty is not doubted, has come surprisingly anew to our ranks. It is my knowledge that the White General has also resided in our land longer. It simply illogical to go with the latter, whilst the former seems well fit to the position and tasks set for such a high ranking. I mean no dis-respect, though I plea my voice shall be added to your thought processes." Indigo orbs gaze at her queens, she shall not make the mistake of
gazing at the white general as Vermilion has done. "It is at least logical for them to challenge each other on this eve, to duel, and see which occurs stronger. Is this not how, in the wild, those which follow animalistic instinct find the most suitable mate? Is it not how they keep bloodlines strong, and thus the young to follow well-bred? I reccomend that they, then, follow the logic set down by our ancestors, and duel for the position. Whomever wins, shall then, prove victorious. And rightful, of such a high rank. No arguments may be met with the cause is won fairly in a spar."
Perhaps she has no say here, but she is the Asylum's seeker. She is that which
brings back the secrets of that which bring them harm, the secrets that offer them a edge in the midst of a war. She is the one who
protects them from being stolen off as prey, she is the one who makes sure to generalize care for their people
when her queens are far too busy to do the work themselves.
And her voice will be heard with clarity today, or there will be justice to be done.
Her tone has held no challenge, and yet it brims at the corners of her mind.

She has no qualms about bringing her opinion down with force. Not against that which she thinks deserves
not, that which has with clarity made some silent bargain with her vermilion queen.
There will be hell to pay if her voice is discarded today.
A final, soft murmur is released from her maw,
as her indigo gaze switches to the dark warrior.
"If he himself cannot challenge, if his right to do so has been disregarded.." Firm, challenging. Her tone, It dares him, dares him to agree to what she has next to say.
"I challenge you, Skywalker, to a duel. If you win, I shall say no more in defense of the White General. If you lose, the White General will take your proposed place upon the throne of rank."
It is the first time she has said anyone's name.
And she is dead serious.

BLUSL
CREDITS
notes: cir drama, weee! [set after Circuta has been healed by Reiz, if that's all good! I don't think it will mess anyone's timeline up]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I stand there, awaiting an answer. And, I seem to be getting politeness in return. ”Much better. No nasty spirits clinging…” I say, hissing at the end before he continued on, saying he had left because of the daemons that were lurking in his psyche. I couldn’t help but to smirk at the thought of those spirits that were raging around, fighting against his frame to get out. But, he seemed to have subdued them well for the time being. He had also been searching the threshold for recruits and helping to train Sonya, saying that she has been coming along nicely. ”Good, good. She needs training. Everyone could use some training. Nice to see you are settling in well…” I say, before tilting my head as he dips his dial in a form of respect. So, to the real point. He is interested in knowing what is next. He wants to know his place. He has proved himself, no? Innerste offered as I swiveled my audits toward Skywalker.

He had said my name, bobbed his head and bickered along before I had answered anything. Bickering. I was honestly done with such things. ”We are forming a family, Skywalker. Pawns are to be discarded, and no one is of a level to be so easily cast aside,” I snort, yellow orbs narrowing a little as I feel my spirit begin to cling to his, wanting so desperately to pull on it for daring to say that I was wishing death on those under my command. But, no. I did not allow the insatiable desire to take me over. I held my spirits claws at bay, not allowing them to yank his soul from his vessel – not yet anyways.

And then, Eris has appeared. She is chiding them before I have a chance to say anything and the only thing I can do is laugh. ”Eris’s words are the truth – instead of being deluded by a desire for blood,” I muse, watching as she addressing everything. I shift my weight just a little, standing a little taller as she starts to say that a few promotions are in order. And then, attempting to pull a general out of her hat she says that Skywalker is a General. The claws of my spirit are clinging to the mare who is also my leader. But, I dare not fight with her before my troops. The claws sink and stab to the soul, but cause no harm to her actual mind or even allow her to realize that this is happening. No. No one would realize that I was so readily prepared to yank their soul out at a moment’s notice. And then she is saying that he could challenge for the position later.

The seeker enters the circle, addressing each of us as she dips her dome in respect towards the two of us. She apologizes for speaking out of place, and says she disagrees with the promotion of Skywalker. She wasn’t the only one. He has done NOTHING to prove himself! How dare that blood-covered mare promote him without your approval! Schwere hissed, my spirit’s claws sinking back into Eris and Skywalker’s souls, just begging for the approval to yank them from their vessels. And then, the black mare has challenged Skywalker to a duel. A duel for Arlo’s right to general. My laugh breaks through the air. I don’t know why I find this entire situation so funny, but everything about it is just amazing. I let my laugh continue for a few more seconds until I cut it off abruptly and begin to look towards the four of them before me.

My eyes narrow as I flick my tail and allow a breath to float out of my lungs. ”Arlo shall also become a General, Frauline Eris.” I say, the authority and slightly annoyed at the fact that I hadn’t been told about this earlier. ”And if Skywalker’s position cannot be challenged for until later, then neither can Arlo’s.” A snort of my maw as I peer between the two of them, not too happy with their manners between each other. ”Perhaps you two jungen should learn to get along.” I mutter, shaking my head and then looking towards Circuta, ”Frauline, no need to challenge a stag to a challenge that isn’t necessary. Keep your pretty hide pretty. Appearances are everything as a seeker… After all. Who wants to spread their knowledge to the one covered in scum?” I say with a smile, moving to her side and bumping her shoulder. Perhaps she was the only one who could carry some form of decency in this mess.

Perhaps I wouldn’t have to force them to behave like good children with a simple yank of the soul.

796 words
Sorry it sucks >.<"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●