the Rift

Ride with the moon in the dead of night [AVIYA || Graveyard Ch.]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Delinne & Dezba
You stupid, racist, Basin-bastards. Dezba stood next to me, growling at the smoky black filly. Her nosebridge was wrinkled, giving the scars on her face a terrifying appearance. Her blue eyes sparked with an intensity I had never seen before - but she only made me proud. My sweet jaguar was no cub anymore, she was all grown up - reaching all the way to my shoulder. Actually, she was quite terrifying for most.
I observed my opponent, and growled a bit. She was the daughter of d'Artagnan and Kou, the doctor and nurse of the Basin. I did not know her name, but I had seen her in the Basin so many times during my time there.
"Doctor Child... Go home. This is no place for you." I said, my voice low and dark. I glared at her, feeling the warm sun on my back and the mild wind blowing in my mane. The diamonds and pearls that were entwined in my hair played a soft melody when they hit against each other. The sun also made my necklace and tiara sparkle intensely.
I felt like the Princess I originally was, but I also felt like a warrior. Why? Because I had bloody gashes of flesh all over my body. It was only dirt and water, really, but it looked realistic thanks to my son who had painted me. And with the stretch marks from my pregnancies on my belly - I looked like a zombie.

A smile crossed my face as I glared at the unicorn filly with my white eyes, carefully observing her horn. It was broken in half, which made it sharper than a usual horn. But it also looked incredibly fragile, something I would hopefully have advantage of.
Dezba glanced at me and meowed/purred quietly. 'Shouldn't we attack her? I want to attack. Attack now?' My jag was impatient, but so was I so I did not blame her.
I took a deep breath, moved my legs so that the slightly wet grass caressed my bare fetlocks and tensed up, before I gave her a slight nod and gathered strength in my hind legs. I jumped towards the smoky filly, lowering my head to hopefully stab my horn into her left shoulder. Dezba jumped next to me and landed in front of the filly's front hooves at the same time I landed, trying to bite her thin legs.

The feline was quick, because she turned around as soon as she could and kept herself behind me, desperately trying to avoid any damage.
I jerked my head upwards and took a few steps back, glaring at the filly.
"Go home."

credits

Costume: A tiara with a big gemstone and several small diamonds on each side. A pearl necklace with a gem amulet in the front. Diamonds and pearls in her mane and tail. Bloody gashes made out of red dirt and water on face, neck, legs and right barrel. White contact lenses.
attack: Jumps towards Aviya to stab her in her left shoulder and hopefully leave a gash/puncture in an organ. Jerks head upwards and backs away a few steps (maybe one horse-neck's length). Dezba jumps as well and tries to bite the lower part of her front legs.
defense: -
1/4 posts
ooc: Omg this was so bad. I'm so sorry ,__,
word count: 446
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Default win to Delinne.
No VP is awarded as there was no battle.