Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture
Heard all the things in heaven and earth
I've seen many things in hell
But his vulture's eye of a cold pale blue
Is the eye of the devil himself

I am still adapting to this new land. Even though I have chosen to align myself with the Asylum, my personal quest remains my sole goal in life. I’ve been spending far too much time upon adjusting to this land that I’ve forgotten my true goal. Frustration has begun to build up inside of me, and that is the last thing I need. My emotions need to be under control if I am to accomplish anything. Within this new land lies all kinds of potential sinners, creatures I must send back to the depths with their master.

I have wandered into a strange forest, but this doesn’t bother me in the slightest. The thickness casts dark shadows upon the ground, I always prefer being in the presence of shadow. Darkness can hide me, and shroud me. At times I wonder if standing in the shadows blocks the soul sight of the sinners. A snort escapes from my lips and I shake my head. What foolishness I am thinking. How dare I underestimate my enemy and it’s pawns. Thoughts like that can lead to my very demise. Assume the worst, and things can only get better than what you expected, my ‘twisted’ form of optimism.

My own pale blue eyes scan about my surroundings, curious to whether creatures shall step forth from the forest like Seele had within the Threshold. A snort escapes from my nostrils at the thought of the mare that had brought me deeper into this land. My interaction with her has been minimal, so I suppose passing judgment so quickly is unfair, but then again, when have I ever been fair? All people have shown me within this world is that they are out to get me, and prevent me from achieving my goal. Images of those who intervened with my destruction of sinners flash through my mind, their wide eyes as they met their ends, and I can still smell their blood. Those are lives I know didn’t have to be taken, but they had made their choice by protecting the servants of hell. My lip curls back into a snarl of disgust. Whoever could permit such creatures to exist deserved the same fate as the sinners.

Anger begins to consume me as I get lost within my thoughts of the past. Then his eye flashes into my eye. That menacing eye that knew of my misery, that could see my terror. I realize I have come to a complete stop. My muscles are tense, as I feel my anger pass they relax. I quickly glance over my shoulder, expecting my grandfather to step out from one f the trees.

“The bastard deserved his fate,” I murmur, every now and again I need this affirmation in what I’ve done. Everything that I’ve done is for the greater good of myself, and others. Even if they loathed me for my acts, I know in the long run I am saving them from a demonic ruler. Far too many believe me to be insane. Cautious? Yes there was no denying the fact I am a bit wary and distrustful. Cold? I suppose I could be at times Distrusting? Most definitely.

“But, I am not insane!” I practically scream it out. The volume of my voice surprises me and I feel a bit foolish, but it feels so good to let the emotion explode. So, I permit myself to scream it four more times before ceasing. I frantically look about, making sure no one steps out from the forest attracted by my sound.

OOC//
Anyone is welcome. Just be prepared to deal with a complete asshole

"blah blah blah."

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
[Image: 9GuZuBt.png]

That morning Ghost had watched the sun rise, tucked away in the ominous shadows of the Deep Forest, facing towards the Thistle Meadow. The vibrant purples mingled with the blushing sun to create an all together pretty picture and for sometime Ghost wondered why that was, why something's were just... Beautiful. Mother never paid attention to things like this, the raw allure of nature, her progenitors vision of delicacy and fascination laid in the colour of blood as it painted the grass, the trees, the snow, the beach and the sky a macabre scene. There was a certain beauty in that, even Ghost could admire death, taught to close herself off from the world, it wasn't so hard to take life from others. Now, however, the world was changing. Her mother had left a long time ago, she had grown up reclusive, away from Helovia, and upon return she saw her homeland in a different light. Not one marred with her ma's constant whisperings in her coal black lobes, now she was free to judge and observe as she will, make her own decisions. Maybe she was losing her lust for blood, but the ebonite femme highly doubted that, there was still a satisfaction to be had there as her shadow blade ripped out the heart to hear it stutter and die.

Soft, like a death kiss to the wind, she had sighed and turned away from the capturing scene, finding herself roaming the woods well past midday and was still roaming now. This place was haunted, echoes of dying moans and blood curling screams were almost etched onto the warm breeze, it was Ghost's favourite place to visit. So much strife and history, this wood had seen a great deal of things. She'd curled her wings tightly into her sides, a splash of ashen and sanguine tipping the ends, her cloven hooves snapping moss ridden twigs whilst she ducked round burnished branches, strands of onyx mane snagging here and there. It was perhaps another five minutes before she caught the angered voice upon the air. At first, she thought it was the forest, plaguing her ears with a stallion's angered denial. The more she moved, however, the more she realized it was a real stallion, shouting insanity to the wind in a scream that sounded panicked.

She moved out from behind a cluster of trees and stared at the stallion, he was dusky like herself, marred in the same waxen and cardinal, but painted in different places. His hair a thin cascade of sickly white and his face looked diseased, history marking his face through haunted beryl pools, cutting off at the end of his flustered features. Lastly, atop his marred head, sat a proud crimson blade that marked him of, what her mother called, the superior race. Her mind raced back to the beach, a dappled mare and an awkward conversation, that day she had been scared to talk. Frightened to involve herself with others. Now she had learned, her mind still flinching at the prospect of contact with another creature, but Ghost understood this one better. He was trying to deny something she knew very well. Her expression was neutral, almost vacant, as she stepped forward into the stallion's line of sight before stopping a respectable distance away. She toyed with the idea that perhaps it was dangerous walking into such a situation, in the company of an irate stallion all by herself, but she was a cold monster too. Maybe he should be scared. "They say talking to oneself is the first sign of madness. Are you sure you're not insane?" Her voice was soft, emotionless, but intelligent. Lobes perked in interest atop her inky poll.

GHOST.

Work your fingers to the bone
Building castles out of snow
I'm a nomad walking on
Humming to the same old song

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Adoptable

Vulture
Heard all the things in heaven and earth
I've seen many things in hell
But his vulture's eye of a cold pale blue
Is the eye of the devil himself

The sound of someone’s voice rips me from my thoughts. My head turns in the direction the voice had come from. My eyes scan over the mare. Her coat a dark hue of ebony and my eyes drift to her wings. The color from them truly pops out in comparison to her dark pelt, and then I notice the horn. In the end, her race means very little to me. Internally I decide there are far more important things to ponder than the appearance of some stranger. One question in particular consumes my mind for a long moment. Why do the inhabitants of this land approach strangers so easily? Don’t they have any sense of caution? At least within that ‘Threshold’ their approaches made sense, they had a motive. What could possibly motivate this mare to come toward me is far beyond my own perspective.

”Oh is that so?” I spit back at her. For a long moment I lock eyes with her, inspecting their color. Why had I not looked at them sooner? This land is making me feel a bit complacent; I need to regain my focus. “I am quite confident that I am far from insane. When one can trust none who can they speak to other than themselves?” There is less anger in my voice, but it still contains suspicion.

I walk closer towards the mare and begin to circle her in a predatory manner. What could compel someone to approach me so easily? Did she not hear my previous cries of rage? A genuine curiosity blossoms within me, but I shroud my intrigue with darkness and suspicion. Whenever I pass in front of the mare, I lock eyes with her with a light of challenge in them. Even if this mare shows threatening behavior, I have no intentions of harming her. My mind is far too clouded with contradicting, and colliding thoughts to focus clearly. So, I know I must tread carefully before I speak again.
“Tell me, why approach someone to believe insane?” I say permitting the curiosity to seep into my tone.

OOC//
Sorry for the shortness of this post >O<

"blah blah blah."

Dark pools became thoughtful as she watched him spit back at her, his anger seemed to die, but it did make her wonder. What had he been angry about? She saw no one else here, the wood was perhaps empty of most creatures apart from themselves, though she knew that was probably not true. She met his gaze and endured his inspection, her expression still remaining eerie and devoid. Cleft hooves lingered the same distance away, but quivering lips returned his suspicion with another curious question, unknowingly drawing herself into conversation. "How do you know you are alone? Do you trust the forest with your secrets? The inky belle looked about, watching the rustle of leaves upon branches, stoic trunks covered in clingy, green moss. Ghost did not trust this woodland, many battles had scarred it, deep within, it's heart was probably warped; a mad place. Fit for mad folk. Maybe they'd found the right setting for their own souls to reside, even though the stud preached his sanity, the ebony femme still doubted him. She knew her own mind, the actions of the past and the cold urges she had to suppress, instability, she knew it well.

Sleek, obsidian lobes twitched atop her head as the male moved towards her, watching the scarred delinquent stalk her like a wolf would a trapped foal, his sky painted eyes challenging her as he walked. Ghost returned his looks with neutral blinks, her posture remaining the same if not for the ruffle of her feathers, wondering what it was he sought. What would put such a curious gaze upon his face? She stifled a chuckle when he spoke, a question of her own motives and the edges of her maw upturned into a small smile. Her voice light, innocent and soft. "Intrigue. I wanted to know why you were shouting." She walked forwards then, ignoring his circling and wandered to where she could look through a gap in the trees and into the sky. So peaceful, it contradicted their situation. Their setting. Perhaps she would fly up and into the mountains next, where mother had left her.

Ghost turned to face the stallion, her own voice becoming curious and almost fervent upon the air. "I don't fear you. I don't feel anything... Do you think I'm insane?" Her gaze was like a little girls, there was an open nakedness there that displayed all her uncertainty, all her anger, all her confusion. She felt more than she understood, she had plenty of emotion with no means to know it was there. Her body was numb, mother had taught her to suppress them, but now she wondered why? It gave her an odd kind of vulnerability, the ignorant kind, she wished someone would have all the answers and stop the pain in her chest. Stop the anger in her blood. Stop the turmoil in her mind.

[xD no worries I loved his post! ^^]

GHOST.

I'm a nomad walking on

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Let them fire the gun

❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Deceased
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

"How do you know you are alone? Do you trust the forest with your secrets?”
My ears perk forward and I laugh. “Oh no dearie, I trust nothing and no one. Why trust a world where everything wants to destroy you?” The suspicion and aggression has faded from my voice. I still intend on keeping this mare at a solid distance and maintaining my stone walls, but for the time being I saw no solid clear reason to completely distrust her.

I watch her neutral expression, and I begin to get the impression this creature isn’t one for emotion. Those who can maintain such perfect masks intrigue me. Countless times my emotions have seized control and frequently break a stoic mask I struggle so hard to maintain. Part of me envies this mare’s control, it is truly admirable. There is a certain skill behind maintaining such an emotionless façade… Unless this mare isn’t just masking, I have heard of individuals who do not feel at all. What a dull life they must be living.

She then speaks again. Intrigue? That is fair enough to me…. If it is true. “I see. Not something I personally would do, but to each his own I suppose.” If she thinks I believe that is her sole motive, she couldn’t be anymore wrong. Only an idiot would permit intrigue to compel them to walk up to an angry stranger. I am beginning think that this mare is a complete and utter fool. I then watch her walk by me, not making any motion to stop her, not like I plan on hurting her.

My ears perk up as she begins to speak to me once more. “Fear me? Not many do at first.” A wicked smirk crosses over my face. Images of all the sinners that I’ve killed pass through my mind, all of them unafraid, until I ran them through with my horn. They became terrified when they were drowning in their own blood. Finally I laugh at her second comment. “You fear nothing? I don’t believe that.” My eyes narrow slightly and the smirk fades from my mouth. “No one fears nothing. There is always something deep down inside that just makes their blood run cold.”

I step toward the mare, but don’t get within her space. Circling her is pointless now since she is, supposedly, unafraid. My answers and responses I realize have been rather sporadic and random. But picking apart each comment one by one prevents me from opening the flood gates. Too often to I divulge strangers information. “You? I do not know where you’re insane or not. An emotional zombie, yes, but not insane per se.” My voice drops to a silence and I just watch her. Seeing how she will react to my comments, or if she will at all. “Or are you harboring passion deep inside? Is there emotion waiting to burst out?” I walk even closer to her, and get rather lose to your face. “Or is it your truly incapable to feel? Cause I don’t believe anyone is incapable of feeling nothing.” I back up from the mare and then lock eyes with her once again, my eyes challenging once again,but in a different form. “If you can feel, my little zombie, you may as well embrace it. For we cannot resist what is always there.”
"blah blah blah."

This male, this stallion, was a contradiction and a conundrum all in one. A small frown had begun to form on her already confused features as she tried to understand each reply the stag made, he touched on areas of thinking she had never considered before and the more the conversation drew on the more drawn in the ebony mare became. Amused by his first answer, she returned his laugh with a rare smile of her own, his inability to trust something she could relate to, but one answer led onto more questions. "Do you trust yourself?" It was a sincere inquiry, her voice light and barely higher than that of a whisper, ears now curved to catch the notes of his vocals as haunted eyes held a strange flicker of interest in them. Before she would have only listened to her mother’s words, now as she grew taller and wiser, her mind opened up to the strangers of the world. Namely the one before her, crowned with his crimson weapon. Her smile slowly fades away and she nods once at his acceptance of her reasoning, intrigue, perhaps that word could sum up this whole meeting.

What he said next interested her the most. She watched his eyes narrow and his voice speak of disbelief at her emotionless talent, at first Ghost said nothing and observed him move, allowing the cogs of his mind to churn her words together. Like a predator closing in on his prey, he began walking closer, his mouth forming multiple questions until finally they stared eye to eye, her body motionless and she met his gaze with the same unmoving pools. She could feel his breath on her obsidian pelt, tickling her chest in warm drifts before finally he retreated back, leaving his last words dangling in the air.

Ghost paused. For a minute or so she said nothing at all, considering his words and deciding her answers to his intriguing questions. All things she had never considered before, things she would never had needed to consider, mother had told her all she needed to know. Or, that’s what the younger, more fragile Ghost had thought. It was different now… Or was it? "What does passion feel like? Is it similar to the warm feeling you get when another’s blood coats your horn and their stillness is almost… Satisfying?" She let that hang there for a moment before continuing on wards, her features still contorted into the same vaguely confused expression, there was no cold deadly intent that you would expect from someone asking such a question. It was eerily honest and innocent sounding. "Emotion is cumbersome, a hindrance, it clouds your mind and breaks your heart. At least, that’s what mother always said. The less attachments I make, the easier it is to kill my prey, the more emotion I feel… The weaker I get, the chances of my own survival go thin." Words, life lessons, drilled into her by a dappled murderess whose gaze had only ever shown her death and decay. The little hybrid spoke the lines easy, almost like a chant and you could tell she reminded herself of it everyday.

Her gaze still tried to capture the scarred male’s, watching each move and expression he made, her mind turning back to the last line he had spoken. "Perhaps I should embrace it, but will I become weaker?" She asked him odd questions, big questions, her gaze turning intense like he was God and should know all the answers to her sorry excuse of a life. This was the first time she’d ever asked such things and her heart thundered in anticipation. Of course she felt emotion, she locked it away in a cold, dark part of herself, the question was. Should she open the cell door?

GHOST.

I'm a nomad walking on

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Let them fire the gun

❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Deceased
Adoptable

This knife is my savior

My ears perk up when I hear her laugh, and then even notice a smile. A sense of satisfaction washes over me, I am right, she does feel at least to a certain extent. There are few in this world that I believe truly don’t feel anything at all. My feeling of triumph fades when she asks me a question that should be so simple, Do I trust myself? For a very long moment I ponder those words. Do I? “Only at times,” I reply, “Sometimes others get into me and I lose myself for a bit. Once I recover, I can trust myself again.” Even my words are mere gibberish to the other mare, I care little. She strikes me as someone clever enough to keep up with my often times confusing thoughts. Something about the emotionless zombie in front of me intrigues more than any other mundane individual. I am not entirely sure why though, maybe it is the fact she is the first contact I’ve had in some time that hasn’t involved me slitting the other creatures throat.

Then she asks yet another question. What does passion feel like? I am not sure how to answer it, so I stand there and look off to the side as I dig into my memory and think of passion. “No, it’s more than that satisfied feeling, but I definitely know that feeling.” I pause again as I wait for the proper words to come to my mouth. “It is more like fire.” My eyes turn to the mare and I lock my gaze with hers. “A flame that consumes you at times, so it is more than warmth, it is heat.” I then process her next word. Emotions can be cumbersome at times. Then she mentions it is her mother who spoke these words. Part of me wants to snicker and taunt the mare for listening to mother, but then I remember not ever foal is abandoned like me. Not ever foal is left to be raised by a sinner, with a soul so corrupted it would make the devil cringe.

“At times emotion does get in the way.” I think of the guilt that looms in the back of my mind. Even if I want to deny that it’s there I cannot. “Attachment, is a foreign concept to me… But I have thought if you choose attachment very, very carefully perhaps things will go correctly. I would not know though, for I do not avidly seek things like that.” No, I am far too consumed with my quest. There are endless amounts of sinners in this world, I didn’t have time to make friendships or have a fling with a pretty little mare. My mind is focused intensely on the threats looming in the shadows around me, and what creatures plan on destroying me. Which I believe many are out to vanquish me, it would not surprise me in the slightest.

I keep my eyes focused on the other mare’s as she asks me yet another question. Again, I am not sure how to answer. “You have to decide that. If you embrace it, will you run the emotions, or will it run you?” I cock my head slightly to the left and jus watch her, see how she will react , or if she even will react.

"blah blah blah."

To Ghost, he was an endless pool of intrigue. The more he answered the more she wanted to ask more questions, but time was rolling on and she was becoming conscious of taking up more of this strangers time without prior permission. It was a strange feeling, like she had a clock hovering above her, an odd sense of worry that she was perhaps annoying him. Was this what they called insecure? Surely not. Not Ghost. At least, that was what she kept telling herself. Why would a little transparent thing like her have insecurities, but what she hadn't realized, was that all these questions were her insecurities. This dusky bull was laying her bare through simple conversation only, thinking on it later, perhaps the lost young belle would find her way again from his calm guidance. If there was a way to be found. She listened to him without interrupting, taking in all of his words, contemplating passion and inwardly she shook her head. No, she’d never felt anything like fire inside before, it made her heart beat in powerful longing.

She looked at him properly for the first time, focusing her mind on foreign things whilst he spoke about attachment, what was it she felt when she saw him? If she was to feel something for this stallion what would it be? Sadness or was it loneliness, the way his words poured out as he expressed his desire for distance when forming bonds, if he formed them at all. The last word that came to mind was wise, though most horses may have said the same things or laughed at the words the stallion spoke, this was the first time Ghost had ever had a conversation with another. The first time she’d let someone this close to her. His words, his expressions, his walk echoed around her mind, so wise seemed fitting.

Finally, the cardinal blushed stud finished with a question of his own and Ghost stared blankly for a moment, contemplating before finally she returned to meet his gaze. A new kind of steel to her shadowed eyes, but she didn’t immediately answer his question, for she did not yet know the answer herself. Instead, the femme returned to an earlier remark with a thought, "Do you live by yourself? Or do you belong somewhere? With someone? I know I have family who reside in herds, though I do not understand the appeal." Outcast from her birth herd, before she could even talk, Ghost had never contemplated trying to go back. She had no need nor desire to. "I'm not sure I belong anywhere, perhaps these emotions might keep me company." It was a vague answer to his last question. Could emotions even keep one company? They seemed to have enough life of their own to do so, though Ghost could not be sure. Again, it was something she’d never thought about.

She felt that feeling of apprehension return, noting that she was asking many questions again without even thinking and the steel in her gaze melted a little to a more uncertain one. She had one more question to ask, just one, would he mind? Part of her screamed, did it really matter? She went with that for now, not having the will to confront her uncertainty and instead went with boldness. "What do they call you?"

[@[Vulture] gah sorry for the late reply selkie dear! <33]

GHOST.

Everyday I feel the same
Stuck, and I can never change
Sucked into a black balloon
Spat into an empty room

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Let them fire the gun

❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Deceased
Adoptable

This knife is my savior

I continue to watch the mare, and I notice a sort of steel form in her eyes. I’m not entirely sure what to make of it, so, I don’t concern myself about it too much with it, especially since my focus snaps over to the questions she showers me in. Part of me wonders if she’s avoiding my own question by throwing more at me. Then she speaks again, and I catch her words. I know the feeling the mare speaks of. Even if I wanted to, I will always be an outsider, I feel this will be the case with my new herd even if I stay with them till my dying breath. It’s just not who I am. At least this mare may find some company in something, the only company I keep is myself. Which is mostly alright, but at times there is a small part of me that craves company. Maybe that is why I have stayed here and even bothered having a conversation with the mare. After a brief moment I pull myself from my thoughts and decide to answer her questions.

“No, actually I technically don’t live by myself,” I start. In a sense I do belong to a group, though I prefer the forest over that disgusting marsh they call home. “I belong to a group called the Asylum, but I have yet to truly form any ties there.” There is truly only one I have met from there, and that is the mare with the painted face, Seele. “The herd itself consists of those that do not feel unnerved by death. It is apparently for those that are insane. Even though hrdlife isn’t necessarily for me, I can benefit from the protection this place brings.” I have full intentions to remain unneeded within the herd. The lower my rank the better, I have no interest in responsibility for the other members of the herd. Power would only conflict with my only passion, and my only purpose on this earth. Part of me senses in time that the Asylum may conflict with my own personal goals, and if this does happen I probably will see to it that I make a silent escape. Seele doesn’t see me as the type that takes kindly to one just up and leaving, so be it though, I have faced many creatures far more wicked and intimidating than she.

“I understand that feeling. I myself haven’t ever ‘belonged’ and never will…” Internally I wonder if this is true. Deep down do I want a place where others accept me? No, I think to myself. Belonging means attachment, which merely leads to vulnerable points that people can use against me.

My ears perk up when I hear yet another question come from her lips. Ah yes, my name. After everything I have told her, my name would be considered impersonal. I’ve permitted this stranger to see into my thoughts, so I see no harm in a name. “I am called Vulture. How about you, what is it you are called?“

. "blah blah blah."

OOC//
It’s all good =)

His reply surprised her and she concealed it from her features through an interested facade, but still inwardly marveled that even a stud of such independent tendencies could bring himself to join another group. An outcast band by the sounds of it, he mentioned no herd land to their name, but he did mention their name. Asylum; for drooling idiots and emotionless zombies. It was rather perfect wasn’t it, the one thing this stallion was trying to deny and here he was, contradicting himself by joining a group dedicated to the one thing he rejected. Perhaps his madness lied in his inability to realize his own miscomings, or perhaps he was playing run around with the group’s lead. Who knew? Ghost was warming to his enigma side, it gave her something to mull over, her own mind had been so dormant of late. Ache from standing in one place for so long began to nag her legs and slowly she shifted her weight, ruffling her wings and relieving her protesting muscles with a little movement. She would take her leave soon and take some time to think over the new things she’d learnt, however, there was one thing she had already decided.

"I did not think such groups would exist, how strange the world has become. Care to invite me into your ranks? Or... Patients?" A small laugh bubbled to her lips, when was the last time she’d laughed? Ghost was never one for a clever twist of words, it was either cold silence or a blunt kind of boldness. She knew no other way of communication, her mother always had the snake’s tongue, but she had never learned the dialect. "Maybe I can find some meaning to my life there, even if it just leads to confirmation that I do not belong, at least I’ll have more direction." As she spoke her words became more certain, happy with herself to have formed the beginnings of a plan inside her mind, it was… Nice to have something to aim for. She knew mother would not approve, but mother wasn’t here and she had not been here for a long time. It was time Ghost listened to her own heart, cut off from it for so long, they needed to be reacquainted with each other.

Finally, she was blessed with his name; Vulture. It was low sounding, a strong name, fitting for the scarred stallion who cast shadows darker than most. She obliged by telling him her own name, the little belle would not call this complex stud friend yet, but most certainly an interesting unicorn, she would not forget him and was quite positive they’d probably cross paths in the future. "I am Ghost." The inky mare said simply with her quiet, misty vocals. Just a spirit, watching from afar.

GHOST.

Everyday I feel the same
Stuck, and I can never change
Sucked into a black balloon
Spat into an empty room

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Let them fire the gun

❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Deceased
Adoptable

This knife is my savior

I notice the mare shifting about, but I don’t mull over it for too long. My attention turns from her restlessness to her words. She has interest in the Asylum. Huh, I did not expect her to even consider my group as a potential place to join. Then she refers to the members as patients, and I cannot help but laugh along with her. This is the first time I have actually laughed at something because I think it’s funny, rather than thinking it’s ridiculous. For a brief moment the smile lingers on my lips, bringing a warmth to my face that hasn’t appeared there for ages. It fades though, and my face returns its usual hardened expression. “I definitely believe that Seele and ah what was the other one’s name…” I pause for a moment, racking my brain. “Oh yes, Eris is the other lady of my band. They will most likely accept you. I personally cannot because I am uh…” Again I have to pause to remember what my rank is. “Oh yes, I am but a mere ‘trainee, which is of no bother to me, the lower the rank the better in my opinion.” I know many would disagree with my statement, for many power is their personal quest. But I have found a far more fulfilling goal. Power is temporary and can be taken in the bat of my eye. While my personal war has an eternal gain, each sinner I take is one less soul that the Sin has control over.

The mare continues to speak about finding meaning there. I personally wouldn’t give such depth to merely joining a band of those that call themselves psychopaths. I can’t get myself to rain on her parade though. I bite my tongue and don’t let the harsh words of cynicism escape from my mouth. Instead, I give her but a hint of a smile and nod my head. “Yes, perhaps you will find meaning there.” Then I pause, “The only way to truly learn is to experience it for yourself.”

Then the dark mare speaks her name, Ghost. It fits this haunting creature rather well. My encounter with this stranger has been altogether… Interesting. I can see potentially an alliance between us, but only time will tell whether or not Ghost is someone I can let into my world or not. “If you desire, I can take you to the Asylum, but if you’d prefer to find it on your own time, they reside within the Spectral Mars.” I throw out the offer, but I don’t expect her to accept. “Either way I think that you will be accepted with open arms.” I watch her, waiting for answer

. "blah blah blah."