the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
The pain, it was crippling. My strong pillars are now weak, shaking against my will. The sun now high in the sky, the air almost suffocating me as I made my way across the Fields. My sides are large, bulging out away from my usually slim bodice. My skin seemed as if it has been stretched in every which way, pain gripping my insides with every step. I stopped, a small gasp escaping my sorrel kissers as a strong contraction shakes my whole frame. I have the urge to drop to my knees right here, but I must resist. I need to get farther into My Fields, where one of my earliest memories of Antheia had taken place. There, I would drop my foal. I plan to keep these fields near and dear to my heart.

I walk on, setting my clefts down gingerly; every moment making me quiver with pain. I stop once again, only to heave a large sigh as another contraction grips me, my frame shaking violently. Isn’t this supposed to be a beautiful thing, birth? This is hell , nothing of any beauty here. That is, until my little foal emerges to lay upon this blessed soil. Her first memories will take place in this place of true beauty, surrounded by the ones that love her. Maybe I should call for them? Maybe it will cause me to much pain... Ah, who cares about the pain, Castiel, Antheia, and Tonka need to be here. I want her to be surrounded by love. These beings are really the only ones I have cared for, although I have been very friendly to many others. My kissers part, and I raise my maw, trying my hardest to ignore the pain that yet again grips me.

“ Castiel! Antheia! Tonka!! “

My voice echoes through the region, loud and clear; which surprises me. It hurt very bad, but I had managed to ignore it. Maybe I could manage this. No , I can manage this. It’s not about me, it’s about my little filly. The little girl that I will now protect with my life. Even now, I would die for her, even though I haven’t even met her. It is hard to explain, the connection between us already. I have a feeling, a good one, that we will be very close. Coming from two kind ones, myself and Castiel, she is bond to be kind. She has many opportunities in Helovia, but I expect her to stay with us in the Assassins. But, who knows. Maybe she is destined to live somewhere else. Maybe she doesn’t want to stay with us... Maybe she won’t like me...

My thoughts are interrupted when another contraction hits me, knocking me off my clefts as I fall hard to the soil with a loud grunt. My dome feeling heavy, it falls to the ground with a softer thump, my pools rolling back in my orbits as the pain cloaks my whole body. A small gasp escapes my open kissers, and another loud call escapes them, this one more needy.

“ Castiel! Please! “

Only Castiel was named, but I meant it for all of them. My breath was coming in loud heaves, much too fast then they should. There was a movement inside me, and I squinted, looking to the Heavens. Oh please, let us both get out of this safely... Taking a deep breath, I feel myself on the edge of conciseness, and I gather all my strength to remain breathing. My body becomes still, my breath now low, slower.... slower... slo... blackness. Everything is still.

I start to thrash my legs, trying my hardest to stay breathing. I become still once again, the blackness once again cloaking me. Then I notice that it is very possible that I will be gone. Hell, I can’t even breathe. I haven’t been. I’m gone... Goodbye to all the ones I love....

A large gasp rings throughout the field, as my pools fly open and I can now see again. I feel as if I have been underwater for a whole year, and I have finally surfaced and am breathing the air that I have been hoping for for so long. One push, that is all it takes. She on the ground, next to my shivering bodice. Turning my dome, I feel the large muscles in my neck quiver with pain as I lick her, her small painted body slowly drying.

@[Tonka]
@[Antheia]
@[Castiel]
@[Abishia]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
abishia
It was dark, very dark, and I was scared. But I was so warm, and knew that the comfort of the warming heat would keep me from dying. Dying, what was that? Well, it came to my mind, so I guess it worked. But was it aloud? I mean, was it a bad word or not. Wait, what are bad words? My body swam through air inside the big barrel, though, there was barely any room, squished up against my mum's ribs, it was impossible to even move. I gave a tinny kick, trying to move myself around, but only to bump my noggin on her thick bones. Then there was this force, that pushed me towards a dark hole, something I avoided as much as I could, seeing as I was afraid of the black mess. I scrambled my legs, trying to push against the powerful force that was challenging me for my warmth of the stomach, but it was no use, it was much stronger than I with my fragile young body.
I squeezed my little frame through the narrow hole, only in the results of my soft little muzzle touching chilly atmosphere. I freaked, trying to back myself up, kicking out and throwing my small dome around frantically. But what little energy I had, drained quickly and it was in use no more, I was helpless. And so I let it carry me, the force, and then I hit the nasty icky stuff. Whatever it was, it was sticking to my pretty self, and I had a disagree. I leaped, still unable to see from my eyelids being closed. It was cold, and I was shaking, barely able to stand, but that didn't stop me. I wanted this nasty stuff off me, no matter what it took. I leaped again, only to fail, and fall against the land below me, then jumping up to run to my mum, tripping over my own hooves. It was impossible to control these things, the ones attached to my figure, but it only to time, whatever time was. I flopped on the ground and then just gave up.
My mum began to lick me clean, and I smiled, or tried to at least. I had yet to find my teeth, wherever they had gone to. All I cared, was that they better come back. My eyelids fluttered, looking at the blurry figure of my mother, then glancing to the rest. There was two more, besides my mum, both clear as daylight, but I could see them clearly. Well, except for the blurriness that covered my eyes. I blinked several more times. Ah, there we go. I smiled again, showing my gums fully, my eyes closed, showing how happy I was. Minus the fact I was still dirty. My eyelids opened, but now there was only my mum, and the others had disappeared. I cocked my head and glanced around for them, only to see they were gone, with no traces of steps left behind. I shrugged and looked back to my mum, my very pretty mum. But it was true, she was very pretty, without no doubt. She almost looked like me, same colors and everything, just different... markings. I think that's what their called anyway.
I managed to stand again, wobbling over to my mother's side before searching under her belly for something to eat. I jerked as I found a nipple but began to suckle on it, the refreshing warm milk sliding down my throat. I didn't really know that there was such a source under my mummy, but my feet just sorta led me to it, I guess. I was very proud of them, knowing where to go. I only drank for a little bit before getting full, then running off chasing after a clear butterfly, but when I ran to far in front it flew right through me and came to the other side of my body! I jerked in surprise, but kept on chasing after my mysterious friend, or at least I thought it was my friend. I stopped knowing I had gone to far from mum, I turned and ran back. I was going so fast that I couldn't stop and so when I reached mummy, I ran straight into her, bouncing off and landing on my booty. "O-w"

[Everything that is clear, is her imagination as a ghost. c: @[Harmony]]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
The thoughts of Apollo the night before were whirling around inside my head, like a storm brewing and ready to strike. Why had I done such a thing? To go off and open my damn mouth, spilling about the love that no longer was for him. I had been such a dumb ass. How could I do that? Well, soon, there would be no more of that. Because I was, well, leaving. I couldn't take this anymore. Though, I had consequences too. I would loose Harmony, and her baby I had yet to see. And Feritas. Oh dear, who would take care of him while I was gone? Maybe Harmony, but I don't think she was too pleased with his personality. But I trusted her to take him in with wealth. She would be an amazing mother, I could guarantee that. It had been in her the whole time, she could just never find it. I was happy for her, that she found Castiel. I knew she would now be happy too, with a family of her very own. There was no doubt about that.

"Antheia!"

Huh?! "Harmony!" I yelled into the distance and followed the screams of pain. Coming along side of the flat figure of my daughter laying on the ground. She was spilling blood, meaning she was in labor. My eyes grew wide, and flew off. Poppy seeds. Poppy seeds. Poppy seeds. The name ran through my head until I found what I was looking for. I grabbed the seeds in my mouth and ran back to Harmony, only to find her licking her baby clean. I smiled and dropped them on the ground, nudging Harmony on the neck gently. "Here you go dear. Eat them." I smiled again and looked over to the beautiful splotched filly. She looked just like Harmony. Same coloration and everything, except for her glittering eyes which were green, with pupils circled in a sky blue. I chuckled and nuzzled her wet form, the soft cloak rubbing against my maw. I was very happy for her indeed. She had just given birth too her first baby with out any problems, she was very blessed. I looked back to Harmony with a spark in my eyes. "She's beautiful, just like you."

[@[Harmony]]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Deceased
Wild.
I was in a daze, feelings flooding from me. I could feel the presence of Raven and Diatrec, they seemed proud, their ghostly orbs boring into my coat and the small filly next to me. When I looked down, she was looking behind me also, a large smile placed upon her snow white lips, her beautiful brown pools that where rimmed with a sparkling blue, a thick line around her pupils. I let my pools flow over her bodice; her markings where ravishing, pure beauty. Our colors where much alike... She shivered, and I closed my orbs, licking more fiercely to try and cleanse her and warm her. But before I could get the fifth lick in, before she was gone. My eyelids flew open in alarm. My alarm slowly turned into pride. Look at my beautiful filly, prancing around chasing... Wait... what was she chasing? My suspicions suddenly grew, but I forced myself to push them away. This was a time for positives, not negatives. I looked behind me, to see the two figures of Raven and Diatrec; he was looking away, her looking after my filly in happiness, and is that sorrow? I shook my dome, raising my maw to call for her.

“ Abishia, honey, please come back. “

But she was already making her way, my little Abishia, prancing along at quite a fast pace. I wasn’t surprised when her little hooves couldn’t stop her, and she rammed into my still swollen side. I bellowed a deep belly laugh as she found the source of my milk. She was quite fierce but I still didn’t mind.

“ Abishia, welcome to our beautiful world. You are here, in my favorite land, the Heavenly Fields. Look around you; that is called beauty. “

My voice was soft, motherly. I didn’t know that I had it in me. I looked down to her with a large smile. Suddenly, I noticed that there was another with me, Antheia. She must have come when I was unconscious, then just now returned. I saw that she brought me poppy seeds. I lapped them up eagerly, hoping that the pain would soon stop. I looked up to her, tears starting to well in my icy blue pools. So many feelings where running through me, and I couldn’t help but let the tears run down my sorrel cheeks.

“ Antheia, mother. Meet Abishia... “

I trailed off, looking down at my suckling filly with pure joy, the wet that previously was on my cheeks had now disappeared, carried away by the small breeze that caressed our trio, sending our locks ripping from our bodies wishing to flow with it. The sun bared down on us also, the heat and humidity still seeming as if it could choke me at any moment. As my maw was raised, feelings from Antheia washed over me, and I was suddenly taken into a darkness. Screams of pain and sadness reached my harks, and I forced my orbs closed, squishing my eyelids shut. As fast as the feeling hit me, it was gone. Opening my pools, I noticed I was back in the field, my locks starting to tangle around Abishia, but I ignored them. Horrified, I looked up to Antheia, pain, fear, sadness... They where all displayed in my orbs. I was afraid of what was to come... It had to be horrible... I have never experienced a feeling like one I just had. It was horrid... But I had to forget it. I shook my dome, trying to forget it, but knowing it would always linger there.

“Where is Castiel? And Tonka? I want them to be here...”

{ @[Tonka] @[Castiel] @[Anthiea] @[Abishia] }

Hidden Account
Wild.
abishia
I looked up at my mummy and then back to the figures standing behind her. My little legs tried again to stand, and they achieved, walking over to stand in the middle of the two that were silent. "H-i!" I giggled and ran away, this time making sure to keep my footing just right. Then these things hit me! They had four legs (like me) but they had these long weird things sticking out from their heads! How could that be? Are they two-horned demons?! I don't know what they were, but one clung to my body and... and bit me! How dare he! I don't like being bit! Ouch, that hurt. Mean little guy he is.
But I pushed it away and kept running. I had this surge of energy inside me, causing my legs to fly out in the air, like I was kicking something. My front two went with it and came off the ground too! Could it really be? I WAS FLYING! I WAS REALLY FLYING! MUMMY, LOOK I'M FLYING! How it exciting was this! Mm, now milk sounds good. My stomach growled again, like it was going to get mad at me. Was it going to burst open? Was I going to die?! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I ran back to mummy, hoping for protection from the growling thing inside my little barrel. I gasped and began to drink milk as fast I could, trying to relieve the starving thing inside me.
Finally it stopped, and I was happy that I was no longer mad at myself. Mummy began to speak of some kind of fields. The Heavenly Fields. So, this is where God lives. Wait, then where is God? GOD HAS BEEN TAKEN BY DEMONS! Oh no. That means, that we won't go to Heaven, we'll go to a very, very, very, VERY bad place! That's not good. Not at all. Mum! We must find God! NOW. I nudged her, as hard as I could, but that didn't help. She was too fat. Fat mummy. Good thing I wasn't fat. I need to be pretty! Very, very pretty! I'm too cute to be fat. Fat isn't good. Fat is bad. Very bad. Maybe I need to stop drinking so much, and run more, so I don't get FAT! Yay! I'm so smart!
I giggled, and then looked to the dark figure coming towards us. AH! DON'T RUN ME OVER! I busted out the way as fast as my little skinny legs could carry. But I did it all for nothing, because the figure stopped a few paces from my mother. I looked over the body carefully and took the scent in deep to make sure I would remember it. But then my gaze lifted to her noggin where a pointed thingy stood out, like it just came out of her head. My eyes crossed to see if I had one too, only to find out that I didn't. "Antheia, mother. Meet Abishia..." Mother spoke and then pointed to me. "A-bi-sh-ia? ABI!" I was starting to think that was my name, but I doubt that. Who needs a name anyway?! No one barely calls you it. You're just mare, filly, colt, stud (bad boys), or stallion. Those are good names! I guess right now though, I'm A-bi-sh-ia. That's a hard name to say though! Well, I'm gonna call myself ABI! That is a very pretty name for me! Because I'm so pretty, of course. I would always be pretty, unless I fall, again. But I'm sure that will never ever ever happen again! I won't let it.
I giggled again and walked underneath my mummy, rubbing my back against her tummy. But then these weird little thing started flying all around my body and made some awkward buzzing sound. I ran out, coming underneath my mum's neck.

[@[Harmony]]

lines

Deceased
Clo.
I smiled and buried my dome into her soft mane, letting it sling over my neck. She was crying, not in a sorrowful way but in a proud way. Tears of joy. "Antheia, mother. Meet Abishia..." She said, referring to the name of the newborn filly. Abishia. That was a beautiful name. She had chosen wisely for her baby, I could see it in her eyes. "Her name is gorgeous dear, it fits her perfectly." I said as I backed up away from Harmony. I knew the two would have a strong bond, and I could only hope that it would be the same with Abishia and Castiel, for he was her father after all. If he didn't show, he could go to hell, because I don't doubt that Harmony would kill him. She wouldn't want her filly to know a daddy that never really cared. But I'm sure he would, he'd come running for his dear daughter. I know I could trust Harmony when it came to studs.

I watched as the filly danced along with the grasshopper, gracefully prancing throughout the field. I knew Harmony was proud, and I was proud for her also, without a doubt. My dearest daughter, had given birth to her first foal, how could I not be proud? She was a legend, by grace and beauty, trust and loyalty, spice and sugar. She would live on, to make me proud. She would be able to accomplish the things I never could. She would be a queen someday, that I could already see. It was cloaked all over her, the way she moved, the soft tone she speaks, the guilty she sheds, and the power he eyes hold before her. She, is a true queen. Even if most couldn't see it, I could, and I believed in her with every painful stroke in my heart. Though, she was still young, she had a future to write and a history to be told. She still had so much to live for, but my days were over. I had already finished my heartbroken story book. Maybe not every fairy tale is suppose to end with a happy ever after, because mine sure didn't. But that was a different story with Harmony. With Abishia. They would actually live in a real fairy tale, and they would be able to write 'And they lived happily ever after'. They would accomplish more than myself. And they would be able to see the world more clearly than eye. They would learn the meaning of true love. Because I never did. But thy are blessed, with something special.

I shook my dome, coming back into reality. Startled by my thoughts, but knew they were all true. I looked at Harmony, listening to her next question carefully, but came to only sharing a small frown. "I'm sorry dear, but I have had yet to see them around." I spoke to her with sorrow, knowing how much she wanted to see them.

[@[Harmony]]
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Deceased
Wild.
harmony

I sighed, wishing they where here to experience this glorious moment. Slowly, I was regaining my strength, and bottled enough of it up to stand on my storng pillars, tall and strong. Small Abishia made her way under me and I chuckled, a light, sweet laugh. But, I couldn’t help but feel something odd lingering about around Anthiea; something was wrong, but now wasn’t the time. I would have to make time to talk to her a bit later, but not too later... Inside I was startled, sorrow gripping my heart as with every moment new slips of crisp white paper dove and fluttered to the bottom of it; looking no different from the ones that already remained there. Heaving another large sigh, I decided that I maybe should push away these feelings, and concentrate on myself for once. I didn’t like it,but I couldn’t help but do it. I love Antheia so much, but worrying over her could put all of us in danger, open myself, and others up to a virus that could easily devour each and every one of us. No, not the virus that makes you sick; a transparent one that slowly takes advantage of you, over your mind, your body, your limbs, your everything. And, with a startling jolt, I look to Antheia in pure terror, tears of joy now replaced by ones of sorrow, fear... I don’t know what, but something has taken her over. What she will do... I do not know... All I can do is attempt to stop her. I look down to my filly, my Abishia, and speak to her in a kind voice.

“ Abishia, my girl. Go there, play with that butterfly, and explore your new world. But do not go far, little one, for there are things much greater than you and I that could hurt us, and bring us pain, so stay close. “

My words weren’t meant for Abishia only, but were also targeted to Antheia. This couldn’t happen to her, because I know she isn’t strong enough. Her soul is much too weak in so many ways, and is surprisingly obvious. A kind, sweet soul that lacks strength. I plead to the Heavens, a part of me hoping I can do something, another knowing that I do not yet know what she will do, how soon, and that the possiblity of me not being able to stop her is much to large. I look to the ground, Abishia now a few yards away, and shake my dome.

“Don’t give in. Not yet. Look, that right there, your granddaughter, she needs you. She will look up to you. Don’t put yourself in danger.”

My voice now has risen to a tense, hurt level, the pain in my pools so apparent one as young as Abishia would be able to notice. My stance is tense also, I almost stand on my tippy-toes, leaning forward to Antheia. I reach out my maw to hers, eager to let them touch; and when they do, a sensation of warmth spreads across my bodice. Stamping my front left cleft, another tear falls and I rip away my muzzle, my pools still locked with hers.

“ Mom. Don’t. No.”

I then shake my dome once again, pain and scorn displaying in my deep blue pools, enough to drown someone. Although I feel beauty radiating from my frame, I take no notice. I love Antheia too much. My worry for her is too large. She will cause me more pain then she will cause herself. Ones that have been taken over do things that are unearthly; horrible things. Things they would never do if they where in the right state of mind, and all be damned, the things they do are horrid. I have seen it many times, with my own orbs. It has happened to myself, and Antheia knows this very well. She helped me through it, but hell, I never thought it would happen to her. I now look back to her, tears beginning to fall, I attempt to speak, but my throat is tight, and I am carried into more blackness. Waves... I hear water... Then a sensation like never before, I feel as if I am falling, falling... falling... And when I hit the ground, bright colors explode, memories, ones that are not mine.

I don’t get it... What is happening? What am I feeling... Or rather; who am I feeling?

{ @[Antheia] @[Abishia] }

Hidden Account
Wild.
abishia
Mummy says go play, and so I will play. I chase after a million clear butterflies, all so pretty and bright! They fly around me, twirling me around until I'm dizzy and fall to my little bottom. A giggle escapes from my mouth, and I jump up, taking off at a run. Now the butterflies faded, replaced by little clear birds that tickled at my mane. I leaped and bounded, running with a ghost friend, or I hoped he was my friend. He was very fast, like me, and cute too! I liked him, and I hoped we would be best friends forever! It wasn't hard to stay up with him at all, but then I tripped and tumbled across the earth's dirt. I looked around dazed for a moment but then stood to my feet and looked for my friend, but he was no where to be seen. I shrugged it off and then saw a fuzzy thing hop along the ground. Huh? What was that?! I chased after it, almost stepping on it as I came right past it. Oh! There you are! I giggled and put my nose close to it's own. Aw! It was so cute! OW! It bit me! I wrinkled my nose, looking at it cross-eyed. I must taste really good to these weird creatures, because now, I have been bitten twice! Well then, you are not my friend you cute little fuzzy ball! I pranced off back to my mumma, waving my tail in the air at the creature that chewed on the grass behind me.
Grass. I wondered how it tasted. I thought as I reached my mum's side, looking down at the green texture blowing along my ankles. Did it taste good or no? Hmm, well! It's worth a try! My muzzle reaches down to the green grass, it tickling me like crazy. I giggled and then took a bite, chewing it a little, spitting it out afterwards. YUCK! How could anyone like such a taste! I can't see why everyone just stays to their mumma and drinks milk! It's MUCH better than that nasty... STUFF! Now my tongue feels weird. I stick it out at my mummy. "I-s it gre-en?!"? I ask her with my eyes wide and cross-eyed, trying to see for myself, but my nose was in the way. Oh wells. I probably look cute with a green tongue. I bring it back in, not waiting for my mum's answer before I took off after the big dark mare. I was so small compared to the two adults, I felt left out. But if I just stand.. a.. little bit.. taller.. NOPE. That didn't work out, they were still bigger than me. I climbed beneath the dark mare's stomach, then find out she has milk too. My head cocks to the far side a little and then take just a bitty sip from her nipple. EW! NASTY! I back up fast and bump into my mumma. Her milk tastes nothing like my own mum's! It's all nasty and yucky on my tongue! What had she ate?! PROBABLY GRASS! Nasty, nasty, nasty, NASTY! I hope my mumma doesn't eat grass.
I listen to the two talk, yawning and starting to become sleepy. I chuckled and then lay down, letting my body rest as I fall asleep in warmth. My eyelids closed and I began to start my sweet dreams.

[@[Harmony], Theia coming soon! c:]

lines

Deceased
Clo.
She told Abi to go play, and I knew this was not going to be good. What did she want and what did she know? I hadn't told her anything new, I had kept everything I was planning for the future to myself, knowing Harmony would not take it too well. I would not tell her I was going to pass soon into the open waters of the misfortune. Falling to the place of the damned and not rising to the heavens which most thought I should go too. But they were wrong, because I had done things that had proved me not worthy of going to the light. I had failed my mother, and I wished that she was there with me through all that hell I had to go through, so she could point me in the right direction. But I know she couldn't, she was busy up there in the heavens, where she had deserved to go there by her own rights. And now, I wouldn't even be able to see her, I'd be stuck with leonine tail and a fiery point. If I did not go to the heavens where peace was something precious, I did not wish to die in peace. That was not something that combines too well, and so I would avoid it happening.

“Don’t give in. Not yet. Look, that right there, your granddaughter, she needs you. She will look up to you. Don’t put yourself in danger.”

I couldn't tell her, she would be disappointed, terribly. I would not let myself see her like that. I could not let her see herself like that. I had to avoid as much information as I could. "Harmony, what are you talking about?" I questioned her, pushing myself to act curious. I wouldn't let her know, I couldn't. It was against all parts of me not to tell her, but I would fight it, because it would be better for her not to know about my future. Plus, there was little child ears running around and I don't think it was about time for her to know what death actually meant. It wasn't time, she had just been born. I felt her under my stomach and made a little chuckle, but then I felt her soft tongue against my nipple and jumped out of the way in shock. "I'm afraid I am not your momma little Abi." I chuckled again as I pointed to Harmony.

[@[Harmony]]

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Castiel heard the screams of his lover reach his ears making them pin back because it sounded horrid. Getting all panicked the stallion breathed deep to collect himself; all of it happened so fast how could the unicorn respond? He was completely side blinded by the whole event one moment they were cuddling in the meadow, and now his lover was delivering the result of such an evening. Getting frustrated the unicorn stallion kicked at the air because he was missing a good majority of it. Taking off in a bolt the horse didn’t think much too afraid his thoughts would lead to darkened places. Grass of the field felt like it had been trying to pull the stallion down to his knees, not as if life hadn’t sucker punched him, now nature seemed to turn on him. Pushing aside such a notion the boy saw his lover lying on the ground with a baby near to her. A short lived rage flared inside scorching at his soul for missing the whole dramatic show. Seeing the blood stained green blades of grass swaying in the wind did not help aiding his anxiety. Sweating the stud walked up to his girls with unsteady hooves, trying hard not to shake, he was so nervous about meeting the first born. Not even noticing the other mare at all Cast walked briskly to them, stopping before harmony hiding tears the horned horse smiled, and kissed his daughter’s cheek saying “ Daddy is here I will never leave you or forsake you”

Nothing could do justice to describe the gripping feeling on Cast’s heart, when he embraced his girl, not wanting to let go, but did to go hold tight his Harmony. As the stallion embraced the mother of his child he kissed her ear whispering “I am scared…I truly am….of letting you and her down, but no worry I am here now and always will be….Harmony I love you every last thing about you without you or my daughter I would have nothing to keep me going” not wanting the other horse to see into him the way Harmony was allowed to. Sweetly the unicorn cuddled his head into the other paint’s chest, not wanting to be too open with others, the stud politely nodded at the other lady saying “thank you for being there for my mate and please do not take offense, but you’re the one who hurt Harmony no? Nice to see you two are talking on kinder terms now. What is my child to be named? “ the last question was directed to Harmony as he rubbed his head on her should then he playfully pushed his filly.

Deceased
Wild.
h a r m o n y
{ »" harmony talk "« thoughts, quoting }

Don't be a fool. Don't put on an act. This is ridiculous... I know something is wrong, I'm nor a dumbass.  
It was all I could think. Both our .emotions where running high, but its foolish for her to act this way. I'm her daughter. I need to know what's wrong. I don't know, maybe o could help her. Maybe I could do something and spark a flame in her heart that will spread warmth throughout her bodice and make her feel better. But, she must not have faith in me. She means to much to me for me to push down the feeling like you do with an over flowing trashcan ; no. It can't be that way. I need Antheia to be well. Her colt needs her to be well. She needs to be well for all of us. She is my brick, she supports me, and my life. Antheia rescued me. Without her I would still be a wondering filly. What if I lost her? What if she ran away to go somewhere new? What if... No. She would never... Or would she? I need to stop this. O need to get down to her and force it out of her like we force grass to rip away from its roots. I need to know. It's tearing me apart. But when I look down and see my small filly, a small piece of me warms, and I suddenly feel a smidge better. She is a blessing, Abishia. With her beautiful, rimmed pupils, tall white socks that stradle over her withers. Her calm fave is much like her father's, and her dainty assesets are much like myself. Her small head is in perfect porpotion with the rest of her frame; she has a sleek, lean look to her. One of those horses you look at and think, she could run for miles. Her long, already sturdy legs are pleasing to look upon. Her height makes her look far older than she actually is, and I know she will grow to be very tall, like me. How nice it is to admire a stunning filly like this one, and know it is yours. That you and your lover have created something so beautiful... 

I look to Antheia, worry and pity suddenly swiped onto my face as my look on things drastically changes again. It feels as if there is two hearts inside me beating at different rythms. One pulling me this way, the other pulling me the the oppostite direction. Taking a step forward, I once again close the space between my mother and I, and raise my maw to touch her pole with it softly. The only gesture that can show her my love is nonexsitent. For I love her far too much. With a small whisper, I speak to her so that Abishia can't overhear. 

»" Stop this nonsense. This isn't the time to talk about it, but we will talk about it. I won't let you slip away without me talking to you, I don't know what you are going to do, when or where. Just think of whatever that stupid thing is, and the effect it will make on the ones you love. Think. Me, Feritas, Abishia. Think. " «

Then with a touch to her shoulder, o take a step back, my body moving on one smooth moment that seems to slip like butter. I force myself to chuckle when Abishia tries to suckle Antheia, knowing that she won't like it. I don't mind, but it's hard to push Antheia from my mind and be joyous. Abishia is so innocent, in a way I envy her. She know no sin, or wrong. She simply knows her mothers milk, butterflies, grasshopers, and... I sudenly notice she has been gazing behind me multiple times. I slowly look there and see nothing, but feel the presence of my parents, the real ones. I shrug it off, knowing she is only seeing the occasional mouse scatter by or a small bird tear through the peaceful atomosphere. I nudge her on her admirably small rump, smiling wide as I do so. I then take my neck, easily drape it over hers as if it is a blanket, then put light pressure on her head to move her back towards me, or I hope so. She was silly alright, just moments ago trying grass, making a fit, then trying Antheias milk. I chuckle again and nip at Antheia's maw to try lighten her mood. Then with another look down, I lower my dome so my pools can meet Abishia's. 

»" My girl. You must stay close to me unless I say so. Don't go trying risky things like you did just a hut ago, without me letting you know it is okay. If that would've been any other mare, she would've kicked you. Antheia is nice. Antheia is your NaNa, so that is okay to mess with her. But nobody else other than myself and NaNa, got it? "«

My voice was soft, but still stern. I was almost absentminded, gazing off into the distance wishing that Castiel would have been present. next time... . The thought rings through my dome, and I nod with satisfaction. Next time, yes. Our next child. I will have as many children as he wishes. For-- 
A sudden thundering and hoofbeats makes me clamor over to Abishia, quickly forcing her under my tummy and flexing my muscles. A large frame comes over the rise, and I quickly leap away from Abishia noticing it is none but my dearest Castiel. I let out a joyous neigh, prancing in a small circle before I come to a stop, my nostrils flaring. Look at how handsome he is... When he embraces Abishia, and says; 

“ Daddy is here I will never leave you or forsake you”.  

My heart aches, and I can't help but notice how lucky I am to have him in my usually miserable life. My life used to be hell. He is also my saviour, much like Antheia. He drew Raven from my soul. He promised to protect me. He would do anything for me, although he has not told me, I know. I can feel his love. The way he handled me that night was like nothing ever before. The way he holds me close, and entwined his body with mine so that we become one makes chills run up my spine.

“I am scared…I truly am….of letting you and her down, but no worry I am here now and always will be….Harmony I love you every last thing about you without you or my daughter I would have nothing to keep me going”  

His voice... Ah. So kind. It's all I needed to hear in order for me to relax and become myself once again. But his words hit me. They where heart felt, and I wonder if I have dragged him down a path in which he didn't want to come. I shook off the thought, and when he pushed his dome into my chest, I nickered quietly to him. It seemed as if we are the only horses on this world. I curled my neck and twirled his tity mane in my kissers, then rubbed my maw down his neck, until I reached his ear and nipped it lightly. 

»" Castiel. My love. Your all I could ever want. Don't doubt yourself. Tour the besst Stallion I have met, you are truly blessed. I know you will take care of us... I have no doubt. I feel the same. You make me complete darling. Your all I could ever ask for. "«

Finally, one good thing has happened to me. I have won the prize. Life is a game, and love is the prize. I am now declared a champion, rising to higher levels I haven't visited yet, and damn does it feel good. I hear him adress Antheia, and I decide to stay quiet and let them work it out. I move my maw to play with his mane, and hear yet again another question spill from him. Her name. I smile wide and notice that Abishia is still here, with sort of a start. I chuckle to her and kindly say; 

»" Go on, my princess. Tell your daddy your name..."«

{ I apologize for any mistakes, typed this whole thing on my phone, so it was kinda hard (: thanks for joining immy <3 }

@[Antheia] , @[Abishia] , @[Castiel]