the Rift

[OPEN] Home sweet home?

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
info or quote

Parelia had left Artemis on the way to her new homeland, Artemis was one of the first horses she had met here and she was extremely excited to see her new home and meet her new family. Her strong teal and cream wings propelled her smoothly and effortlessly through the warm air. I was early morning and the air was still cool and the glorious sun had just topped the horizon. Taking advantage of the sun she flew even with the shinning orb making it harder to spot her small slender form floating through the air. Her ears were pricked and her nostrils were dilated as she slowly flew closer towards the ground. The herd’s scent was evident here and her excitement was mounting.

Spiraling down in a board arch she lowered her dainty body towards the ground. She landed with a soft thump her head and tail raised curiously. Her bright white and cremello tobiano pelt seemed to glow pink along with her cream and teal feathers. Stomping her hoof excitedly she let out a shrill whinny calling some of her herd towards her. She kept her wings out stretched soaking up the sunlight. ‘I hope someone from my new family comes to great me.’ She smiled softly and in her heart of hearts she was really hoping it would be a stallion. Her long slender neck was arched proudly, and her long flowing cream and teal streaked tail was raised billowing around her in the slight sporadic breeze.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:250
OOC: Smashes head on keyboard terrible sorry!! She'll be better next post.

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The rays of dawn started piercing the sky, and the stallion male stood watching it slink above the high mountains. A cool breeze ruffled his mane, and shutting his eyes a little bit, he inhaled the fresh air. A smile crept upon his face for Arrane was full of joy. Literally. All of his past troubles vanished in the morning air, though later they would come to haunt him once again. Hopefully he would get over them soon as he did with so many other things.

Of course not long after he woke up and started scouting through the territory he was growing to love so much, he spotted a figure in the sky, barreling towards the foothills. Curiosity and suspicion mingled within the boy, propelling him towards the border where he saw the Pegasus land. A small thump was heard in the distance, and plastering a friendly smile upon his maw, he went to greet the newcomer. Of course if the Pegasus turned out to be a threat, he would vanquish it immediately. Arrane had sworn to protect these lands with his life. The horses here were now his family.

The soft light illuminated a cremello tobiano female. Flipping his mane out of his face, the flirtatious stallion approached the mare. She let out an excited whinny, stomping her hooves with anticipation. He had been that way when he first approached the borders. With a courteous whinny back, he trotted boldly in. He heard what she spoke of, and it sent his heart racing. Someone else just like him! Another recruit, a new addition to their family. "Hello there! Are you seeking to be part of the foothills?" He had to admit, the mare was quite a beauty with a light brow mane streaked with teal.

With a flirtatious smile, he kindly spoke. "My name is Arrane! Who are you?" Despite his past as a general, and watching a lot of warfare the stallion was calm, loyal and boyish at heart. He wished to get to know the newcomer better. Excitement rushed through his body as he shifted slightly and glanced at the mare with cyan orbs.

/sorry for the crap post :c

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
info or quote

As she stood waiting for a reply her brain wondered back to her past. A shiver ran over her scared back as she stood her brown eyes gazing around her. She had been beaten and abused for too long, that snapping point she had been forced to changer her whole life and manner. She had always been a fighter, but a killer, that was not in her blood. Parelia now knew she was capable of such an action, but it would never be done lightly. Shaking her head to clear away the evil thoughts and ancient history her ears flew up as a welcoming noise touched her tender drums.

Her eyes were met by a handsome white stallion, smiling she dipped her head towards him in greeting. She smiled watching his ice blue eyes sparkle as he spoke. Her short Mohawk like mane flipped in a sudden breeze, making her tail billow out behind her. Drawing in her wings closer to her strong paint sides she looked over his strong Arabian features and made sure to place his face with the name, Arrane.

Her gentle voice stroked the warm air, “It’s nice to meet you Arrane, I am Parelia. I’ve already been accepted by Artemis, she said it would be for me to come home.” Her eyes brightened at the word home. This glorious place was truly her home. She turned her intelligent eyes towards the woods and hills around her. This was an amazing place to be able to call home. With the mountains this close to the heard land, either the snow would be thin or very thick. Turning her attention back to the handsome stallion she looked him over closer taking in his faint red spots and rad tipped mane and tail. She felt kind of awkward and arched her long neck stretching her wings nervously and shifting her weight. “It’s very pretty out here.”

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:318
OOC: It wasn’t a terrible post =]

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
In the deep recesses of his mind, a familiar name started stinging his heart again, but he forced himself not to think of her. She was long gone, following the wind. Sometimes he thought a different fate befell her. Not of the curiosity to wander the world, but of death. Did his beloved die? Shuddering almost visibly, he focused himself on the lady before him instead of letting the past haunt him once more. Why did every pale mare he met have to remind him of the other gal that captivated his eye?

The female that landed neatly tucked in her wings besides her lithe curves. She resembled femininity itself in his eyes, with graceful features such as soft eyes and a billowing mane. If only brutes could be as beautiful as their counterparts. Awaiting her reply, her amiable voice sounded through the warm Bird song air, like the sun smiling upon the Earth.

"It's a pleasure Parelia, and I'm glad you have decided to join the Foothills", his voice was sincere and all beginnings of suspicion vanished immediately once she said she was recruited by their general. Her eyes seemed to shine even brighter after she mentioned the word home. Yes, that was the same look that Arrane bore when he was first accepted to be a Foothills warrior. "I see that you are very glad to be in the Foothills. I was the same way", trying to start up a conversation, he felt as if he wanted to get to know his new herd mate better.

Watching as her warm, brown eyes gazed upon the foothills territory, a flirty smile started appearing as he knew what he was going to say. Of course he meant every single word of it. "It's extremely pretty out here, but not as lovely as you", with a wink at the end of the sentence he gazed at her once more. Yes, Parelia was gorgeous.

ooc// So sorry for the wait ;_;