the Rift

Giddy Up Jingle Horse

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: top_zps3e14bf46.jpg]

Where was I? The air was extremely hot and I wasn't used to such temperatures. It was also extremely humid as well and my lungs were heaving to try and supply my giant body with air as they grasped each particle of oxygen from the air which I took in.

I quickly look for Cometya and I wonder if we made it together. Where was he?! Where did he go?! My mind was racing as my head jolted up and I looked around, a certain nervousness and anxiety growing in my head. We had a bond that had already grown increasingly strong even though he had only hatched not too long ago at all.

Comet?! Comet, where are you at? Did you fall? Are you hurt!?! My worrisome thoughts were soon quickly settled down and quieted as Comet's thoughts soon rang through my head. No fear, Blitzen. I am in the sky. This world is different than our home. I see no snow. I see no coldness. It is hot. This world's sun is hotter than ours.

I can tell. How did we get here, Comet? My ears perked as I looked at the break through the forest canopy and watched as Comet busted through in a dive. I do not know. We were resting and there was a giant flash. Then we were here. Do you think we will ever get back home?

I sighed and shook my head, it lowered. Reality was beginning to set in. I knew Winterseige front and back. This place was no part of Winterseige. We were far from home and I think Cometya could see this not only in my body language but in my thoughts. I don't know, Cometya.

Cometya landed on my wide and shaggy back, his talons steadily gripping for a strong hold. My penta-horned head turned towards a obviously well traveled path. I lowered my extremely tall head from it's position and took in a large breath, taking in the scents and analyzing. Others had been here, others were here.

My leonine tail flicked back and forth as my extremely large and muscular self weaved my way in and out of the trees. My eyes were warm and friendly, my ears were perked as well. My body language showed I was a bit down and I think Comet was a bit worried as well... not just about not going back home, but about me.

[[I'm only asking for quick replies as I want to begin roleplaying pretty soon with him. If you can't respond within 48 hours, please do not reply. :)]]

[Edit: Fixed some coding stuff.]

talk thoughts Comet

image credits

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
h a r m o n y
let the lord lead you to harmony...

The Thresh; I had come so familiar with it none but a week ago, but now I didn't feel as comfortable traveling along the well trodden paths, although I knew I would soon work up the confidence to stride through this prosperous land comfortably. I had another chance now, with Abishia, and I felt like a new mare. I loved having someone to care for, and love with all of my heart. She had instantly turned me into a more relaxed, kind soul. I don't know how, but she did. She was my little blessing. My little Abishia, walking beside me, her small bodice brushing against my frame. She was beautiful alright, and looked much like myself. Although, her muscles weren't as large, and she was leaner than I. She was very young, yes, only 2 days old, but damn was she strong. She had learned to walk, and run, within her first 15 minutes here on earth, in Helovia. I was proud of what Castiel and I have created.

It was time for me to work for my family again; We needed more strong members, and I hoped I could soon find a soul that would be willing to join us. It was a joyous moment, when one accepted your offer, yes. It was quite so. I looked down to Abi, smiling softly.

" My sweetheart; this is the Threshold, a place were we find newbies, horses, unicorns, and pegasi that are new to our land, and are looking for a place to stay, or possibly not; to be an outcast. What I am doing is called, Recruiting , I do this because I love our band, I wish for us to become stronger. "

I nod when I am finished speaking, hoping I explained to her in a way she would understand. It was fun teaching a young one new things. Turning to my left, I look down the path that turns abruptly into the woodland, with a heavy cover of trees. I had heard a voice, or possibly two, and some rustling. I chuckled a bit, excited to hopefully meet someone new. I stand at the mouth of the smaller path, where it turns into the wider path. I stand in a relaxed position, calling out to the being in hope that they won't emerge and be startled.

" Greetings, I am Harmony. I am here to inform you and help you. Do you wish to receive this help? "

My voice was yet again soft, warm and very welcoming. I hoped that the being wished for help, for I was absolutely willing to give it. That is all I want to do; help. It doesn't matter who or what you are, or where you wish to go... I am always willing.

{ Hope you don't mind Harmony and Abishia joining in on your thread! (: }

{ @[Abishia] @[Blitzen] }
[/size]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Solace trotted through the Threshold, humming softly to himself. This place was becoming less and less foreign to him as he began to frequent it more and more. In due time he felt that approaching strangers would become even easier as well, even if he was typically a more solitary creature. Since his arrival in Helovia, he found himself coming out of his shell more and feeling far more cheerful than he had ever been. Sure, he had felt lost for the first time within his life, but he was finding himself slowly but surely. Recruiting was making him feel useful and beneficial to the herd. Slowly but surely they were rebuilding, and becoming stronger than ever before. They now had two strong leaders, Apollo and Phaedra, two leaders Solace could believe in.

Off in the distance he could hear voices. He kept his distance for a moment and noticed a mare approaching a rather large stallion. Solace cocked his head slightly and observed for a long moment. He wasn’t noticed the many horn’s this stranger had upon his nose, and it intrigued him. His eyes flicked over to a mare that was speaking. In his mind he remembered seeing her within the threshold.

“Hello brother,” he said emerging from the trees. “My name is Solace, warrior of the Foothills. I welcome you to Helovia.” He dipped his head toward the stallion first and then at the other mare. He wasn’t entirely sure whether the mare had made her offer yet to the stallion, but even if she had Solace knew there would always be time to cange his mind. After all, Apollo had appeared after an offer had been put forward. “May I be so brave as to ask what you call yourself?”

He was still trying to keep his distance from the stallion, in case he felt overwhelmed by the sudden transition in the landscape. He could already read the fact the stallion seemed rather, saddened and his companion worried as well. “Your heart seems heavy friend. Perhaps I can do something to help? ” There was compassion in his tone. Wandering into Helovia hadn’t been the drastic transition, remaining in one place for the rest of his life is what threw him off. Whatever was causing this stallion’s sadness, he hoped that perhaps if he accepted the invitation to the Foothills could lighten his heart.

"Speech”

Unregistered

My monstrous chocolate frame contracts and flexes as the tall and stocky limbs beneath propel me forward. My split, cloven hooves hit the ground with a large thud that ripped into the air with a sound much like thunder. Comet's talons grasped into my back a bit harder and my mane whipped up. Comet was worried... about me, about going home, about this place. His emotions were right in my mind and it was reciprocated from me. The jingling collar on my neck also filled the air.

A voice split into the air and my trotting body slowed to a steady halt. Comet's wings flapped to steady himself upon my back. My sky blue eyes darted to the source and the five descending horns on my forehead turned with my head, an abrupt jingle occurring with the slightest of movements.

A smile plays across my worrisome face and my ears swivel to a perked and friendly position. My body languages perks up in new company and a joyous wave washes over me. I was glad this place held at least one inhabitant. No matter how strange or foreign the appearance was to my own eyes, she seemed to be quite friendly as well, which was good. However, I had my speculation that there was also those who were not too friendly... there was always a bad apple. Even in Winterseige.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"These people are friendly, Comet. They show no hostility towards us... anger." I had to put it in much simpler terms for Comet. He was still learning to speak at a very basic level. [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"We need to be very care-ful, Blizten. We do not know them. They could be lying to us."

I nodded at Comet then looked to the painted mare in front of me once more, swiveling my other half to where I was facing her. I was much taller than her and I had to look down to make eye contact.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Good evening, ma'am. I have interest indeed in as to what exactly it is I have exactly stumbled upon."

Soon another appeared. He had been lurking, and I supposed he had heard my introduction. His name was Solace and if I thought the mare in front of me was strange in the way she looked, I was in for an abrupt awakening. His colors were very unique, a shade of black here, a dash of white here, and green to add to the mix. However, I probably looked like a freak myself to them.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"A pleasure, Solace and thank you. I am Blitzen and this is Cometya but he is called Comet. We come from a land of snow and ice but yet it radiates with the warmth of love and family. We are clueless as to how exactly we got here and we wish for some help as to what exactly this place is... Helovia as you called it. And if you don't mind me asking what exactly is the Windtossed Foothills? I apologize to importune you." I addressed them both, respectively, with words and a nod from my head. My beard moved with each word that I spoke.

Comet's talons gripped my skin as he climbed up my neck, perching on it. He quickly scurried back down to my shoulder and sat down. My tail flickered in anxiety.

@[Solace] @[Harmony]

Move - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

image credits

Unregistered
Bump?

Adoptable

Solace

Solace nodded first at Blitzen, and then his companion Comet. They were truly an interesting, but then again, he was still adjusting to the concept of bond between companions. Contemplating wasn’t the task at hand though, he should begin explaining the Foothills to this new arrival before Solace got so lost in the labyrinth of his thoughts.

“It is a pleasure Blitzen, and Comet. Questions are of no bother to me.” Solace said, offering Blizten a small reassuring smile. Hopefully that and the friendly relaxed nature of his body could communicate his point better than his words. “The Windtossed Foothills is a herd that lies within the northeast in these lands. The land itself is beautiful and pleasant to live in. It has some forest, rocky footing, and a beautiful waterfall that runs through.” He paused again, trying to think up how to explain the herd to him. Sometimes it could b so difficult for him to create the proper words within his head. If only he could explain the Foothills with a flick of his tail or a twitch of a muscle. “The Foothills is also the herd that resides within that land. We’re led by a stallion named Apollo, and a mare named Phaedra.” Again he tried to rack his brain for words. “The Foothills is also a family. If there is only one word I could choose for my home of the Foothills, it is loyalty. When one joins our numbers you become a member of this family, and our loyalty is given freely.”

He fell silent and watched Blitzen, and his companion Comet to see how they would react to his words. Every other time he had wandered into the Threshold his words had been met rather well, much to his pleasure. Hopefully this stallion was no exception to the rule, even if he didn’t accept the invitation Solace was about to make. “I believe I can speak for the herd when I say you would be more than welcome, if you desire to join our numbers.” He said dipping his head at the stallion. “I will not take it negatively if you do not find the Foothills in your interest. “
"Speech”

OOC//
@[Blitzen]
I hope you don't mind me breaking the post count >O<. Just thought I'd try to push things along more. Also sorry for the short suckiness of this pos.

Unregistered

I steadily shifted my weight and faced more towards Solace with interest. My large brown mass of a body turned slightly and my tail flicked back and forth as I begin to think and take in what the oddly colored stallion was telling me. My ears were swiveled in opposite directions; one facing Solace and one behind me listening for any other sounds coming from another creature or even just Comet.

My eyes flickered towards Solace, then my head turned towards Comet and my eyes locked on his own, searching for his own answer and awaiting him to voice his thoughts on the matter in my head. He watched Solace, then looked at me, his own tail flicking back and forth he shuffled his wings, then moved his legs, causing the bright crucifixes on his shoulders to shift with his coat.

I waited and finally Comet said something. [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"There is no obvious way back to Winterseige. Until we find a way, we should focus on now and the close fu-ture. We have noth-ing to lose." I nod then sigh. We were coming to terms with ourselves. There wasn't a way back to Winterseige and we were in this place... our new home.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"If we do carry through with this, we can always back out. This will not be permanent. We have an offer to go on a path that will provide us with friends and family... Love, Comet. We can spread it. Warmth, we can create it. We are founded on the basis of Winterseige, we will always carry that fact with us." Comet sat down on my back again, returning to his seated position.

My head turned towards Solace and with it, another wave of jingling erupted into the air. My sky blue eyes looked at Solace's own and I took a step forward with a nod, and my mouth opened. Much like thunder, a rumbling from within my chest poured through my throat and into the air, my warm voice speaking. My bobbing beard moved with each syllable. [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Solace, I believe everyone is related not by blood but by certain relations and friendships. Brethren and sistren, we all are. So with that being said, me and Comet have both agreed to come with you, Brother, and we look forward to meeting the rest of the Windtossed Foothills members... Loyalty, love, faith, and kindness are what we seek. We both sincerely hope to be greeted with it."

@[Solace] [[Blitzen is joining the Foothills! ^^ And I don't mind at all! :)]]

Move - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

image credits

Adoptable

Solace

Solace watched in silence as the other stallion turned toward his companion. He had heard of the mental connection between those that were bonded. There was no rush for an answer from Blitzen, Solace made this evident by relaxing his body while he waited for the two bonded to cease conversation. It was a curious sight to him, and something that always sent his mind reeling whn he thought about how intimate that bond was. His ears perked slightly when he noticed the stallion’s head turning toward him, he took the nod as a cue the conversation between the bonded was over. Then Blitzen began to speak, and Solace listened intently. A small smile passed over his lips when the other stallion’s words finished. Yes, this stallion would fit in very well within the Foothills.

“I agree with your views on the concept of family. In no way does blood define what is family and what is not, family are the ones who stand with you unconditionally.” He said with a nod of his head. Even though his blood family were wonderful equines, Solace had left them behind long ago, and truly they weren’t family like the Foothills. Even though he was still a bit distant from many of the members, they all held a deep place within his heart. “I believe you will find all of those things within the Foothills. For I was a mere vagabond before I was met here in the Threshold of Helovia, and they accepted me willingly and given my life much more purpose.” It was rather amazing when he truly thought about it how much the Foothills had affected his life over the past season he had lived within Helovia. Now come this way, and I will lead you to the Foothills so then you can officially be welcomed by one of our leaders,” he dipped his head at Blitzen and Comet before he turned and walked into the trees.
OOC//
@[Blitzen]
You can wrap it up if you’d like or consider this the end. Either way, I’ll create the acceptance thread for Blitzen in the Foothills.

"Speech”

Unregistered
Alright, awesome! I think we can leave it at that. :) Can't wait!