the Rift

[OPEN] protect the kingdom, save the princess. [ Earth God ]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      I pray that one day my life will be complete

I walked at an even pace, feeling guilty and tortured. What had I done to Hotaru? She was too young and I had been too foolish. I had told her, confessed to her... all too early. In the aftermath of it all, I left her to her own devices. Who knows where she was now, probably off wishing for me to drop into the Abyss. Or maybe she was off contemplating whether or not to leave me? My thoughts overwhelming my focus on the surroundings as I walked.

Blobs of blue and purple jumped at my vision, and I withdrew from my mind. I had traveled to the Veins, surprised that I had gotten this far without realizing it. I walked over the stone path, my hooves clicking as I subconsciously angled myself to the Earth Lord's broken shrine. The small and interesting stone I had found on my way clunked around in my singed box, which was back in its original place. I stood before the cracked shrine of my Lord, the blue flowers almost completely covering his shrine. With fluent moves, I swipe the rock from my box, placing it before his shrine. The lime green rock sits there, shimmering in the light of the morning sun. I sink back, my head low. "Father, Lord of the Earth, there is something my heart desires." I pause, raising my head and looking to the sky, my next words already prepared to leap from my lips.

I am hesitant as I open my coal black lips, the words retreating suddenly. I look into the sky, the sun climbing into its throne in the sky, slowly but surely. I inhale deeply, my voice coming out in flowing sentences, soft spoken words resounding out of my mouth. "I've made a mistake, Father. The one I love, may not accept my heart. But I will remain forever loyal to them, and will protect them, even in the midst of battle. So what I ask of you, Father, is yet another gift. I wish to protect them with the magic of the Ancients, a magic that will allow me to save the one I love even in the storming weather." I exhaled, my muscles still tense. I relax, lowering my green eyes to the shrine, hoping that my Lord Earth will come to gift me with the magic I seek.

"Talk"
[ looking for :
Magic: Earth │ Can mold trees to make a shield. This shield is flammable, but can protect one against most things including projectiles, the weather, etc.
[Restrictions: The shield does not last long, and the magic does not work during Frostfall.] ]
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
A rumbling earthquake of anger meets your request, the shrines seeming to grow dark as a thick dust obscures your vision. You have angered the gods.