the Rift

[OPEN] Heal me

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
info or quote

The sun was beaming down brightly as the small mare glided casually around inspecting the new land. Her light cream and white pelt flashed in the brilliant light as she soared down in large circles, almost like a hawk moving in for the kill. Intelligent brown eyes scanned the ground below her taking int e grass and stream. A light smile touched her parched lips as she redirected her decent towards the much needed water. As she neared the cool water she pulled in her wings. She plummeted into a deeper part of the river. As she hit the water she let out a whinny of delight, it was late afternoon and she had been flying since the sun kissed the earth with its warming rays.

Lowering her tender muzzle towards the water she sucked greedily at the cool fast flowing water. The tugging water was also helping her by pulling away loose hair, now that she was shedding her winter coat. She looked around at the meadow before her as the water flowed around her chest. She tiled her delicate ears to and fro searching for sounds of life around her, besides the noisy songbirds twittering as they darted overhead.

A smile touched her maw as she watched the birds speed around the thistle covered clearing. Carefully she unfurled one wing into the water then the other allowing the river to carry any unwanted debris away from her glossy wings. ‘What a marvelous place.’ She thought silently as she relaxed in the fast flowing water. Keeping her thick mustang legs firmly planted, so she wouldn’t get swept away she let her mind roam. She finally had a home and maybe even a friend in Artemis, the heard general. She liked the shy mare well enough, but she knew very little about her, which she hopped to change. As she pondered her new life her guard slowly slipped away and with her wings wet, as the currently were, flying was out of the question.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:334
OOC: Ramble Ramble lol

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

This land was strange... in it's appearance and in it's own ways. I had never in my life fathomed the things that are here. I had never witnessed green grasses and green trees. Never had I witnessed the multi-colored flowers that grew in this land. Never had I seen sand.

I had only ever seen snow, dark green evergreen trees, snow covered and iced over ponds, the occasional running creek or river, the occasional cloudless blue sky ; some things here were the same. I had never witnessed some of these other things. Including these purple, spiky plants. I was told that they were called thistles by a passer-by that I had encountered.

Sometimes I missed Winterseige, and now I liked this world as well. But I was sure, that like all things, it would grow old. Everything did sometime or another. It was just a matter of when. Perhaps there was a place somewhere in this world like Winterseige. Perhaps this place did indeed have a place with snow. I simply needed to find it, I guess.

Loud jingling rung out into the air as my extremely large figure moved forward in a slow walk. My leonine tail flicked back and forth behind me as I walked. My head was high in a graceful manner and my thick body was carried in somewhat of an elegant way. Comet had taken to the skies, flying slowly and right above me, doing circles when he got to far ahead.

The jingling originating from my collar continued and when I heard the rushing sound of water, it seemed to slow in tempo because my body also slowed to a halt. I looked towards the source and discovered that it was a creek flowing through the valley. And with that, I also discovered that Comet and I were not alone.

@[Parelia]
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

Parelia
info or quote

Parelia’s mind was still wondering as a sudden and very odd sound stroked her sensitive ears. Her head flew up her senses back on full alert, ‘How could I have been so stupid to let my guard down like that!’ She thought angrily as a shadow crossed her field of vision. Looking up she noticed the brown creature floating above her. A shiver ran down her spine as her instincts went on high alert ‘What is that?’ A dab of fear was marring her brain, but it was quickly replaced by awe. As her brown eyes fell on the impressive horse a few feet away from her. Her ears quickly flew up and her nostrils dilated trying to pick up some information about the multi-horned unicorn, but it was futile with the wind blowing her scent to the newcomer.

Her neck arched proudly as she looked over the mud brown fur dappled with a lighter brown that matched the unicorn’s belly and cross like marking. Even from this far away the horse looked gigantic, like a mighty oak tree towering over everyone around. Her brain was whirling once again tinged with fear, if this beast of a horse attacked her right now, her only hope was to run and prey its size would slow the magnificent horse before her. Her eyes roamed over the horse’s large head and thick set muscles, ‘That has to be a stallion.’ She thought still marveling at his size and handsome build. Her mind wondered to Artemis’s stallion like build and she thought better of calling the horned horse a stallion.

Keeping her keen gaze on the presumed stallion she carefully moved her legs feeling the sucking water pulling at them. ‘Might as well try to be friendly.’ She thought nervously as she stepped from the water into the bright warming sun. Her cream and white splashed pelt shimmered dazzlingly after being fully cleaned. Keeping her wings extended fully trying to dry them as quick as possible to make a quick getaway an option. She kept her head and ears up neck still arched, a subconscious action, and she walked slowly closer to the chocolate mountain of a horse. Once she was close enough to speak without yelling she let her sweet vocal cords work, “Hello” she paused awkwardly, “I’m Parelia. May I have your name?” ‘What a stupid thing to say.’ She thought bitterly as she flipped her much longer teal and cream forelock out of her eyes. Her short Mohawk like mane was wet and water was streaming down her neck. She cast another nervous glance at the brown creature flying above .

Speech Thoughts
Words:439
OOC: Meh lol

Unregistered

She spoke and a warm and friendly smile grew upon my face. My chin lifted and my ears relaxed. She was a friendly mare... luckily. I had yet to come across a rude soul this far. I was bound to run into trouble somewhere along the lines, right? It was just a matter of time.

As she flipped her hair and finished her words, I lowered my arched neck and shifted by weight. I flicked my leonine tail and flexed my back muscles and braced as Comet landed in his usual place. The skin was tough and hard from the impact of his talons every time he landed. I finally spoke, my warm, velveteen voice pouring into atmosphere like water into cracked mud.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Good day, miss Lady Parelia. A pleasure to be in such company. I am Blitzen, origins originating in a place called Winterseige. Pray, do tell, m'lady, are you quite well acquainted with this land... Helovia? Or does thou have nay knowledge of this place as well?

I seek answers as I try to quench my thirst for knowledge of my new residence. I wish to know the pros and cons and I wish to know of areas I should locate aways from."

My shoulders roll back as I enter a relaxed position. My eyes were softened... warm and kind much like my voice. In a trance like state that could remind one of such icy lands I came from and I called home. This place was no home. This place was a destination on a journey that might have just crash landed to a dead stop and I wasn't sure it would ever get back rolling.

@[Parelia]
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

The horse, whose gender was under question, scent now wafted towards her and she drank the smell in curiously absorbing as much information on him as possible. Clearly this monstrous horse was indeed a stallion, and a strong one at that. She watched him tense curiously, ‘Certainly he doesn’t think I am going to attack him?’ She thought silently, her eyes suddenly flew wide open exposing the whites of her eyes. A snort of concern burst from her lungs as she watched the creature she had been watching land on his back. The talons on the small creature glinted brightly and beak was clearly shaped like a predator’s. She stomped her hoof nervously, until her gaze fell upon the smiling stallion’s face. He seemed to radiate calm and she instantly stilled entranced by his power and charming features.

She flushed clearly embarrassed for freaking out so bad, she could feel her ears burning and she aferted her eyes as her soft voice stroked the warm air, “I’m sorry about, umm, freaking out. I’ve just never seen a creature like that before.” She raised her apologetic face towards the creature first then the handsome chocolate stallion. As his voice swam towards her she seemed to melt. Butterflies were tickling the inside of her belly and her heart was doing cartwheels. She took every one of his words to heart soaking up his warm rumbling voice. ‘Blitezen..’ The words seemed glued to her brain as she said them again in her mind. ‘That means he is new here too. Places to stay away from…’ She shivered lightly as she thought about her strange encounter with the sad lump of flesh in the Spectral Marsh, and the way Arlo had spoken of that place and his heard.

Her voice tinkled sweetly towards Blitzen, “I’m fairly new here as well, but I do have one place I would avoid.” She paused slightly the continued, “The Spectral Marsh seems to house several… odd characters, to put it nicely.” She watched him for a moment curiosity pricking at her then she dove head first. Something about this stallion was making her loose her head and she honestly didn’t mind. “You don’t have to answer if you don’t want too, and I’m sorry if it’s rude of me to ask you Mr. Blitzen, but where are you currently calling home?” She took a few hesitant steps towards him the animal on his back completely forgotten as she longed to know more about the stunningly handsome male before her.

Speech Thoughts
Words:421
OOC: Sorry about being gone so long!!

Unregistered
The creme and blue mare before Blitzen heeded a warning to a place with the title of Spectral Marsh. Blitzen took a note of this, his eyes hardening, then looking back towards Comet he thought "I knew it. Always a bell off tune in the bunch." Blitzen's multi-horned head turned back towards Parelia, eyes still hard and his head turned sideways sort of in a slightly confused manner.

"You say, odd characters. As in creatures or as in equines such as ourselves? Or even both per say?" His eyes were narrowed. Everyone he had met so far was relatively wonderful but as he had said before, there was always a bell off tune indeed. He had no clue of anyone in this land and he was finally seeing into the shadows the light casted.

Blitzen's neck arched and his eyes loosened up, returning to their normal, vibrant and warm selves as Parelia asked of where he hailed from. Blitzen looked at her with curiosity, silence permeating the air. Until finally, with a smile, the rumbling within his chest sang into the air again. "I hail from the Windtossed Foothills. I was recruited not too long ago and so now I am venturing and familiarizing myself. It is not rude at all. A simple poke of curiosity never hurt anyone."

Blitzen chuckled slightly, his ears swiveling from Parelia to behind him, then one returning to the subject in front of him. "Now, if you would be ever so kind as to return the favor, Lady Parelia, may I ask where you are calling home as of this delightful afternoon?"

@[Parelia]

"BLITZEN TALK."

"COMET TALK."

Credits

She watched the stallion smiling softly at him and at the creature on his back. Her ears pricked and her head tilted as she saw his eyes harden. His hard gaze fell on the bird lion like creature on his back, she would have sworn he was speaking with it, but no sound was offered to her swiveling dishes. ‘Ah well, thing must be his companion.’ She had seen, from afar that others of her kind had species of animals as their friends, and they all seemed to share a special bond. She knew it might be foolish, but she was curious to see if it could happen, she turned her gaze on the creature sitting astride Blitzen. Her thoughts were hyper focused towards the animal, ‘Hi I am Parelia, can you hear me?’ She wasn’t expecting anything in return, but it was fun to try. She turned her gaze back to the multi=horned chocolate stallion, as he gave her a quizzical look.

She took in his words and her smile fell away slightly. Her voice was light and even, “It’s mostly the equines that reside there. The herd I am thinking of calls themselves the Asylum. I have only met one of their numbers, Arlo he was nice, but the rest are said to be” she paused momentarily searching for a correct phrase, ”well to be honest crazy.” She watched his with her bright brown eyes then spoke again, “Not to mention the sea of vampire bugs!” She laughed warmly the sound gurgling and tinkling a mixture between bells and a peaceful creek. She watched him curiously as the silence stretched on, usually silence bothered her, but she felt rather comfortable with this towering stallion.

His voice floated towards her and she took it in carefully examining every word. Excitement coursed through her and she made no move to hide it from him. Her eyes brightened even more and she took a few steps closer to him, now only a slight stretch of her neck and she could touch his massive muzzle. Her smile was large and in her opinion dazzling as she answered him, “I also call the Foothills my home sir Blitzen, and I am also new there.” She flipped her longer forelock out of her eyes and flicked her long cream and teal tail towards a fly hovering over her muscular back.

Speech Thoughts
Words: 396
OOC: Sorry it’s taken so long been feeling off lately. Is this table to hard to read? @[Blitzen]

Bump @[Blitzen]