the Rift

Ahoy! Let's trouble the water! [Graveyard]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

How had I ended up on a ship? When had I walked on board? And WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY COME FROM? I looked around and shook my head multiple times. There were TWO-LEGGED creatures walking the boat here and there, creatures I had never seen before. They were flat-faced with no muzzles and their ears were so small. How could they hear anything? And their legs... They didn't look like a matched pair. The front pair of legs on the creatures were thin with small branches on the end, while the hind legs were attached to some strange elongated hooves.
I was dressed in that weird outfit, the red dress and the little red hat upon my head. Dezba stood next to me, humiliated by the costume that was covering her body. She had black plushie wings on her back, strapped on with a band around her belly, and she had big bat ears on her head - they were strapped on too. My feline wasn't even half as terrifying as she normally was, and that almost made me giggle a little. I gazed at the railings on the side of the ship and found to my disappointment that it had closed where I had gotten in. Damn my curiosity!
My eyes wandered over the ship to right in front of me and opened wide. Lace. He was here... Too?

I had no idea why we were on this ship, and I didn't know we were supposed to fight. I had no wish at all to fight a friend, especially not Lace. "Lace, where are we exactly?" I said, since I had no intentions to stay quiet and be awkward. One of the two-legged suddenly turns to me and my eyes opened wide once again. It had a weird not-horn thing in her branched hooves and I jumped back as it jumped towards me to swing the not-horn at me, which made no use since I felt the blade tear the skin on my right shoulder. "Fuck! Ugh..." I called out and Dezba ran to my other side, growling at the strange creature.
My shoulder had a long cut just deep enough to tear the skin, but it didn't bleed horribly much. I looked up and saw the pirate attack again, which made me rear low and wave my front hooves at it.
But I didn't stay in the air for long, because who knew if she would cut my belly or not, and I backed away. Dezba followed my lead immediately. I felt something stopping me and glanced back. Walkways. But back there was another creature, distracted by the ocean but still. He would probably attack me too if he got the chance.

My eyes focused straight-ahead and I lowered my head to pierce the creature with my twisted horn. It was covered in red - I saw that now - and almost looked like it was dipped in blood. With a vague smile of victory, I jumped using my hind legs to almost catapult me. The creature jumped aside and I realized I was now going for Lace. With that realization, I tried to use my front hooves as brakes and jerked my head up, so that the equine wouldn't bleed because of me.
But I didn't know if I had succeeded to stop the attack, because I had been damn close to him. Too close.

"Talking."

ooc: Weird post, but better than nothing <3 Forgot the summary, hence the edit.
word count: 569
tags: @[Lace]
summary: Gets a not-so-deep cut on right shoulder by pirate, scurries away and when trying to attack the pirate, the pirate jumps away in the last second and Delinne heads for Lace instead. Horn is about shoulder level, jerks up when she's too close.

Delinne
I look ridiculous in this outfit.

Dezba
Tell me about it.
image credits || lines by Tamme
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Delinne wins by default.
No VP awarded.