Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I hate the marsh. It just screams death. Why the Asylum chose this to be their place of residence is beyond me. Had I been in a role of leadership, I would choose the dark forest, but then again, I have always had a preference for forests. I know how to navigate in them, as for marshes, no clue. I don’t know how I could escape if I were to get trapped in that thick filth they try to call water I’d most likely die. If I got stuck somewhere in the forest, I’d be able to cut my way free with my horn.

Why do I even bother coming back to this place? It’s not like I am social with the members of my herd. Most of them are strangers to me. I haven’t even really spoken to any of them truly. I keep my distance, getting attached to them is just foolish. Besides, I have better things to do than socialize with freaks. I have been hunting for sinners and have yet to find any. This land has proven to be useless to me, and I start to question whether I should truly linger here. Beyond this glorified pile of rock and dirt are lands that could hold a nation of Sinners, each one needing to die. Also, the lands beyond this are most likely cooler.

Sweat shines in the light from the hot sun. I can feel insects crawling about on my body. I try to swat them with my tail, but only a few are driven off by it. It takes a good several tries to finally get the nasty creatures off my ass. Bugs are another reason I hate this goddamn marsh. Sure, the forest has bugs, but at least there is some coverage from the sun and its sadistic heat. I could say this day can’t get any worse, but that would be a lie. It most definitely can get worse, this doesn’t improve my mood though, not by a long shot. There is a lot of frustration and even a bit of anger building up. Nothing since coming to this god forsaken land has proven to be a benefit in anyway, especially that stupid ‘safe haven’ known as the Asylum. Maybe the members of that burden will creep out from their crevices.

“I should give it a bit more time to prove itself,” I murmur under my breath. “It’s not like I have even really spoken to any of them.” I say to myself once more.

I decide to occupy my mind with a small snack. I find a decent patch of grass and begin to pick strands of it, but my ears are swiveling about, making it evident I am still paying attention to my surroundings. I lift my head and glance around lazily as an idea comes to mind. Despite my bad mood, I can use some amusement. “Any members of the Asylum out there, willing to grace one of it’s own with their presence?” Sarcasm drips from my tone, antagonism perhaps will draw the monsters from their dens. Oh yes, I hope one of the madmen come out and speak with me so their babbling can soothe my frustrated soul with their idiocy.

"blah blah blah."

@[Arlo] @[Seiren]
Sorry if you don't like being tagged, this will be the only time I will.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

Moving with the skill and grace of a hunter was never an easy feat. The Blood Empress managed it, her elegant strides crossed through the Marsh. Rippling down through the trees, the sunlight warmed her back. The warmth penetrated through her flesh, working it's way right down to the blood that rushed around her steady beating heart. Blood and hearts, the one thing that made Gods and Goddess mortal like others. Could you kill a god? Yes. However it would not be easy, the effort it took would claim your life's blood as well. Cool wet mud slashes up onto her legs, the chill from it's contact was soothing. The mad rushing thoughts of Eris found themselves relaxed and slowed by the cold that now gripped to her legs. The vermillion goddess paused not waiting to be in a rush, 'if you rush while living, life will rush past you.' It was so true, but what was the sound that filled her ears now? Fresh blood? No, surely no fool would dare venture into this part of the wilds. Putting her nose to the air, the Queen of the mad men inhaled the new scent. It was not from one of her own...this scent was game that could and would be hunted.

A voice rang out and filled the heavens with sound. The normally quiet Marsh would not sleep today. No, the waters would be filled with fresh blood. As quick as a bullet leaving a gun, the mare was off. The cat began to hunt the squeaking mouse. What a joy it was to finally be back in the hunting game. The Empress had missed it sorely. Power surged through her tiny limbs, power that with years of training saw her though the toughest of times. Her speckled hide did little to help her golden coat blend in with the Marsh. The blood that coloured her hair, rippled down her back and flared out behind her. To one the caught a glimpse of her, well they would think she looked like death of christmas morning. The ugly smile that smeared her chops was on display for the whole world to see. Surely by now it was known that you respected the boundaries of the Marsh, Helovia's occupants must know of the mad the lived her. Most of all they must know of The Queen of the mad, The Blood Empress, The Vermillion Goddess. For Eris did not lead her people with a tender foot, the mad mare was not afraid to spill a little blood. This was the way that Eris had been raised after all. Never letting others doubt her for a second, trained to have no weakness. Only that had failed. Sometimes The Empress knew that she had done wrong.

Quickly the scent grew stronger, it was not long until the mare had found her prey, quickly The Goddess of chaos examined his appearance. The red horn that protruded from his scalp proclaimed him as a unicorn, Eris cares naught for this. Race did not matter to her and besides, her own Dragon Bone crown was more glorious than any simple horn. His light blue eyes were little to no match for her own sea eyes, proudly Eris held her head higher. His mane was a greying colour giving the black bodied stallion the most odd look. It was the same in regards to his thin and short tail. Nothing compared the the Goddess' tattered locks of hair. Not doubt this stallion had his own taste of blood though, whether it had been his own or anthers, Eris did not care. A jagged scar over his right eye, made Eris wonder how he had not lost the eye. The scar extended to the bottom of his face. The golden mare smiled at it, for now she knew this stallion was only a mortal. His red marking on his rump was interesting enough, however Eris found no real reason to be interested in this intruder. Knowing it would be best to just get rid of him, the mare decided to play a little with him first. It was always fun to...destroy one who thought they stood a chance. They would think that she was all threats and no action.

Oh how wrong they were.

"I do not have the grace you wished for..." Her voice is a whisper of death, dark and dangerous. "But I do not see one of my own kind." Now a taunting edge had been added to the voice of this stag's Queen. "For all I see before me is a stallion still trying to prove he is not a boy." The tone he used to call out her family annoyed her. Sarcasm had laced his tones, he was mocking them. Eris would not stand for it, everything else about the stallion annoyed her as well. His stance, the lazy way her had raised his voice. They were not here for his amusement. Eris did not care the finest bit who he was or who had invited him to meet her family. If so much as one scrape of disrespect sounded in his voice again, making them out to be clowns of the circus, Eris would happily tear him from limb to limb. It was past time she was allowed to taste some fresh blood, she hardly remembered what the power fuelled by iron tasted like. No doubt soon she would remember. "You are a fool, you know nothing of the mad men you summon."

Eyes still cold Eris watched the stag. "One more ill word from you and I'll call my dog." A few giggles tumbled from her lips. "She'll help clean up what's left of you when I'm done." Rather she would help kill him be Eris did not want to seem weak. Her dog would be happy to assist after all, no matter what words had been spoken before her arrival. Her dog was a ruthless killer...someone that made Eris seem perfectly normal.

Histe.

" "
1007 words.
It's late, sorry about the mistakes, I'll edit in the morning.
And Welcome to The Asylum! <3

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
a r l o

I was returning home. I finally felt I had enough control over the abhorrents to again enter the vipers nest. But of course, there was no way I could tell if I really had control until the said vipers were spitting their venom at me. So, back into the depths of the marsh I travelled, keeping my eyes peeled for any of the crazies lurking in the darkness. I would rather they didn’t sneak up on me, at least then I had a small window of time in which to prepare for the onslaught of daemons battering my carcass, desperate to be let loose. Trailing my way through the mud, trying not to slip into the swirling mass of water and death below, I cursed that we had chosen this god forsaken place in which to dwell. Admittedly of course, it was the perfect home for the clutch of the crazies, but we were in constant danger of being dragged unwittingly into the depths, never to be seen again.

I was thrown from my pondering as my hind leg slipped slight from beneath me and dangled for merely a second in the unholy water, but it was a second too long. A soul had wrapped its bony clutches and was trying to claw me under. I flung my hind leg frantically trying to yank it free. After several swift kicks the soul was sent flying across the water and landed several feet away with a satisfying plop. I was already regretting my decision to return to my so called home. It was like a deathwish waiting to happen. The more I lingered here, the closer I came to death, or perhaps worse, giving my consciousness away to the abhorrents. I cursed under my breath. This was ridiculous, all I wanted was a normal life, with a home that didn’t want to kill me or suck my soul from my very carcass. I just didn’t know how to change it; it wasn’t like they would let me leave. I shuddered at thought of being hunted down like a dog by Histe. The daemons might be able to handle the brindle bitch, but I certainly couldn’t. There was no way I wanted my entrails round her neck, as she promised the abhorrents. No, for now the Asylum would have to be my family, and perhaps one day they might grant me my leave.

It was only a few minutes before I got my first clue as to where I could find some of my questionable family. I could hear the sarcastic, dulcet harmonies of the vermillion commander, and those of one that I had not heard before. No doubt they were yet another recruit with a fatal flaw. Time to put my level of control to the test, pushing forwards, I made my way, slight bedraggled from my encounter with the marsh ghoul towards the one I called my leader.

I entered the scene just as Eris was threatening to call Histe to heel. I shuddered in distaste; I don’t think I could have coped with an encounter with her just now. I could only hope that this newcomer quickly realised their error and checked themselves. If not, I would be out of here, sharpish, before she slunk her way from the shadows, licking her lips at thought of a meal. But, Eris and this stranger I could cope with. I decided to make my presence known.

“Come now Eris, I would call Histe a dog, I’d say more rabid bitch?” Chuckling away to myself, pretending to be perfectly in control. “Greetings stranger. I am Arlo, pleasures all mine, I’m sure.” I rumbled. “I’d be careful of your next move. Nobody wants to meet Histe, here of all places..”

" "
Fugue
628 words.
@[Vulture]&&@[Eris]

&CROWS WILL FLEE THE SCENE,
AS IF TO REMIND ME
HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN A DOVE.

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

Pale eyes snapped open at the sound of a voice echoing through the swamp and the expression on the mare's face twisted in annoyance. She had been napping until seconds ago when someone felt it wise to call out for the madmen of the swamp, The Asylum. Histe pushed herself away from the tree she had been resting against while she napped, her ears disappearing into the wildness that was her mane. In the branches above her she heard Merikh's growl and knew that he had been awoken, too. He was, if possible, more grumpy than she was when he was awoken so suddenly. Together the pair of them would make quick work of whoever the offender was and disappear for another nap until they were needed by Eris.

Histe stepped away from the tree, her tail flicking in agitation as she moved from her napping spot, which just so happened to be the very place she had gotten her first taste of flesh. She had not moved very far when Merikh leaped from the tree and landed on her back. His claws sunk into her flesh as he slid and nearly hit the ground. New wounds were opened upon her hide and fresh blood rose to the surface of her skin then trickled down her sides, but the mare made no sound to show any displeasure with her companion, nor did she try to throw him off of her back. Not yet.

She walked slowly and quietly, her blood crusted hooves sinking into the muddy ground as she walked. And walked. And walked. When at last she could hear Eris' voice she stopped and Merikh hopped from his position on her back and disappeared among the marsh grass and shrubs. The bloody mare watched and waited and listened to Eris and was not pleased when the mare referred to her as a dog. She was no dog and Merikh, sensing the displeasure within his bonded offered to make the crimson mare pay for her remark, but he was quickly silenced by his bonded. She would handle Eris herself.

“Come now Eris, I would call Histe a dog, I’d say more rabid bitch?”

Anger flared hot and fierce within Histe as Arlo strolled onto the scene and acted as if he knew her. He'd only had the pleasure of one encounter with her. He didn't know what she was capable of. "Watch your tongue unless you want it ripped from your face, Arlo." The brindled mare threatened as she made her appearance. To punctuate her threat and make him know that she intended to make good on it should he push her buttons, Merikh growled loudly from somewhere hidden in the marsh grass. "Asylum or not I will kill you."

CREDITS

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

It doesn’t take long for someone to step out from the murk. A mare, and she arrives speaking with a wicked tone. If she comes to intimidate, she is approaching the wrong stallion, but this does not mean I will underestimate her. There is a difference between those who speak big, and those who mean it, but I now desire to spit upon the face of that mare Seele. A safe haven? Ha! A mare comes and threatens to spill my blood upon the ground, even though I am one of her own? But then of course, how could she know I am one of her fucked up madmen when I have only come to this marsh once? Truly there is only one to blame for this situation, and that’s me, I was the one who agreed to come to this herd. It is beginning to be a complete and utter mistake if this how the whole herd will receive me. I don’t need this or them, but perhaps I can turn this situation to my advantage. I know better than to spit venomous words back not matter how tempting it is.

My attention snaps toward the white stallion that joins her. He greets me and introduces himself, Arlo, I find him to be much more hospitable than the bitch that greeted me.

“You think I came here looking for a fight?” I ask the mare as I turn my attention back to her. There is no sarcasm in my tone now, just genuine curiosity. “If I did, you are right, I am a fool. And you’re also right, I don’t know anything about the madmen I summon, but I do know that I was invited to the group by the one known as Seele.” My control is shocking, but I am just watching her. Internally I find her pathetic if she needs an attack dog to take me down, but nothing in my features reveal this. At times I just need to focus and I can turn my face into a mask, but I know she can so easily break it with the right prodding. “I am Vulture, it is a pleasure I am sure.” I say turning my attention back to Arlo, but it only lingers there for a couple of moments. Then from the marsh comes another mad woman. Shit, I should’ve just stayed in that forest and minded my own business, no, I had to decide to reveal myself to this god damn herd. Agreeing to Seele’s offer was just one big mistake. I knew a herd would be trouble, I am made for a solitary life.

The other mare threatens the white stallion, and my ears swivel backwards. At least her attention isn’t upon me. Briefly my eyes flash to her hooves, and I see blood. A killer, well I can most definitely respect that, and I have no intentions of addressing her unless she speaks to me. My attention turns back to the red maned mare.
“You clearly hold the power here,” I say looking at her, “I don't deny your prowess or skill, but I hold no fear. I will not plead or ask for pardon, nor will I ask for mercy. You want to kill me? Well for god's sake then do it, I find no reason dawdling with words, I'm sure it'll bring you great joy.” I should be keeping my mouth shut, but I refuse to let this mare treat me as an insect, even if I am one in her eyes. “I'll indulge with my whereabouts even, I've been keeping to myself for awhile, I’ve got a vendetta of my own I need to attend to, so, that is why I haven’t been sticking around this marsh.” Plus this marsh is disgusting and just reeks of death and is full of bugs that enjoy biting my ass. “I don’t doubt the fact my Sin has followed me to this land and I have to ensure his defeat.” I doubt this mare cares about my personal quest, but I will at least explain myself, and as I speak of the Sin my face hardens and my voice grows colder.

“I seek the blood of those that have given their soul to his wickedness, and I found that an introduction wasn't exactly a high priority when I have Sinners to hunt.” I shift my eyes from each of these madmen, despite their numbers being greater than my own I show no fear. Let them spill my blood, but their crimson will mix with mine. I don’t fear death, nor do I fear them. If she wants me to plead or seek pardon the mare is more beyond mad, she is bat-shit crazy and with a cherry of insanity on top. So many taunts and jeers mix through my mind, and it takes so much self-control to hold them back, but I know better. Maybe the three others would bicker and permit my leave, and I didn’t intend to return if I will always be treated like this. Seele said this is a safe haven, well, safe haven my ass you lying bitch.

"blah blah blah."

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

Seiren slipped through the marsh swiftly, ears tipped forwards, fixated on the words spat from unknown voices which lurked in the distance. Determined, Seiren wanted to know who this was. Again, she was disrupted from loud and obnoxious voices. Didn’t these lunatics ever learn? A chuckle emerged from her throat as she made her way towards the crowd. Last time all she wanted was some peace and quiet, and a place to rest and she ended up joining a herd… What was she getting herself into? And why she would join a herd, she would never know, but for one thing Seiren knew that these members weren’t perfect. And neither was she. So she fit perfectly in with these Asylums because, she too, was a member, a Lune, and scarred with many sins and memories from the inside. And of course it was only for food and shelter, but also because Seele and Eris were persuasive. These Asylums were intriguing so of course Seiren cunningly agreed to join as their little puppet.

Even though she was new, the silver felt as though she would be able to serve her lesbian lovers to the best of her abilities. At least that is what she perceived that they were since she had never seen two female leaders before. But of course different was not always a bad thing. Different did not scare her, in fact, different infatuated her. This was another reason why she joined. They were enchanting, but they were not holding some leash on her, controlling who she talked to or where she went, like other herds, they seemed fair.

As her hooves pressed into the soft mud beneath her, she scrambled faster towards the sound. Blood thirsty and ready to pounce for prey, she slowed her pace to see who trespassed on the Asylums’ land. Dark orbs searched and found her targets. But unfortunately, only one was new blooded and it seemed as though Eris, a white stallion, and a brindled mare had already taken care of it. Eris of course was the leader, the white stallion spoke as Arlo, the general, and Histe was apparently a rabid bitch? Hah. That was a good one. Seiren did not fear this bitch, although she did not know if she was trust worthy. But why was she so… well bitchy? Seiren was soon to find out.

Incognito, Seiren stepped to greet the members, eyeing this new stallion who claimed to be Vulture. Apparently, it was also a pleasure to meet him. Arrogance, hm, she guessed Eris would be able to whip him into shape. But at the same time, it was quite funny. He thought that he was something special when really any one of us could come in for the kill at any second. Ah, such a naïve stallion this Vulture was. “So, if she’s a rabid bitch, then what am I?” Seiren teased with a smirk. Slowly, she stepped next to Vulture, examining him, with a smile. Then she nodded to Eris, Arlo, and Histe. “I’m Seiren, for those who do not know me.” Her words seemed friendly, but were actually quite the opposite. "And, you,” she looked towards Vulture curiously. “Why do you come to seek refuge here if you did not get the priority that you were looking for?” She asked in a casual voice; nothing demanding, nothing to quiet. However, she did feel a little intimidated by Histe. Seiren wanted to break the tension from Vulture and Histe because if she did not then surely this Histe, dog, would kill him without hesitation.

@[Vulture] @[Eris] @[Arlo] @[Histe]

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

"Come now Arlo, you don't truly believe that I would call Histe my dog?!" Out loud. As if on cue the terrifying mare herself shrugged through the trees. Eris smirked glad that she would not have to actually end up having to call Histe to her like a servant. Smiling over the mare that had presented herself, Eris took a moment to study her, blood always seemed to be present on the darker raven's coat. Then again, blood was nearly always present on Eris' coat. She shouldn't really be one to judge. "Don't be a bother Histe." Eris sighed and turned her attention back to the annoyance that was the new stallion. "If you're going to kill him then do it, I don't like empty threats." Of course if Eris' little killer did move to slay the new General, the Empress would have to step in. It really wouldn't suit her to have Histe kill off any of the members that she liked. It was more a test to see how wild Histe was.

Did she think that had had come here looking for a fight. Her laughter was as loud as thunder. Did her take her to be an idiot?! "A fight?!" Shaking her head Eris took a single step away. "No. You came here to prove something. I can tell that you have no love for us."

Seele. She should have known that her Blood Sister would be behind letting someone like this into the group. Rolling her eyes the mare muttered, "for the love of all things holy..." under her reeking breath. Why would Seele allow such a...pathetic worm into their ranks? Surely this little bastard hadn't proved anything of use. 'Vulture' oh gods be good he was named after a bird...and not just any bird! Vultures were identified as scavengers. So they had mad men and a scavenging worm.

The Foothills must be shaking in their boots.

At least he was aware of who held the power. She listened to his ramble with little interest. Oh yes, she would love to kill him. A shortened tale of how she would kill him? The best way, once he was tired, she would start by tenderly breaking his bones. Once a decent handful of bones were broken, she would start to gently carve into his flesh with her sharpened hooves. Once his life's blood leaked dry with her bathing in it she would toss his body into the marsh's deathly waters. They would finish the job for her. However she could not do it. "Oh spare me from your rambling," sighed the golden mare. Her voice drawls out and interest is quickly fading. "I can't kill you. My sister has offered you a home with us. I am sworn to protect you. Not murder you." That didn't mean later, however, Eris might make Seele take back her words. Looking at the pale babbling worm, disgust fills her. Why did her charge include this piece of...well...waste?

As he babbles on about sinners and their blood the mare decides to ignore him and study Arlo instead. He was wrath attractive for a stallion, although he didn't scream danger like Skywalker did. No doubt Arlo could be just as vicious as her black General...but he just didn't have the same appeal. Realising that all of this time she had been ignoring Seiren, Eris' graces her with a glance. She liked the mare with a harsh tongue, the horned beauty proved to be rather entertaining at times. Yes, this crowned dove she liked. "Indeed. Why do you seek refuge...here" The golden beauty made the question seem innocent enough. She was quickly growing tired of this meeting and she was finding the worm's babbling exhausting. The Empress would see this through to the end though. "Never again will you assume it's okay to bore me with such tiresome tattle." Time to get to the root of things. "What do you have to offer mad souls that you hold no love for?"

They were sinking.

" "
677 words.
Didn't reply for a while in case anyone else wished to join.

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can