Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U
It's hiding in the dark
It's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart

[I would like to use my VOTG pass from herd champs :3]

Tan hooves carried the dark form of Ktulu up the narrow path toward the shrines. It was the third time she was making this journey. The first time had been with the support of her sister when they asked to fix her legs and the second when they had completed the quest the Earth God had set before them. Ever since then she had followed him. She respected and loved him for the kindness he had shown her. That love and respect had led to her carrying his child, which was a very humbling experience she had to admit.

As the shrines came closer into view Ktulu walked directly to the Earth God's. In her lips she carried the white flower with the red edges that he had grown while he was waiting for her in the Throat. The young mare placed the flower at the base of the Earth God's shrine and stepped back, her head raised as she gazed toward the heavens. "Earth God, if you would be so kind as to see me, I have a request of you."

Icon by Tay

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The God of the Earth

Something stirred his consciousness from his ethereal resting place, but the gentle tug was more personal. It held something akin to family, so much like when his sister tugged at his presence for a question. With furrowed brows, the Earth God softly erupted from the ground, shaking dust from his great form.

The sight to meet his eyes was incredibly pleasant, and the smile that crossed his lips was one of tenderness and pride. Still, his ageless eyes were distant and full of boundless history that caused a natural distance between himself and the mortals. Their short lifespan and transient presence was something he was familiar with, but his mortal traits would live on with the child that rested in her belly.

With a turn of his head, he glanced behind him at the flower she left. The smile tugged again at his lips. She was a kind mare, though fiery and sometimes reckless. He hoped those qualities were present in his offspring. But she had a request? What was that?

"What do you need?" he asked, thinking about calling her child as usual; but, she was not a child. Not anymore. Though the question was short and direct, his tone was heavier than an earthquake, extending the meaning to more than just simple words.

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE

K T U L U
It's hiding in the dark
There's no escape for me
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart

Ktulu smiled as the massive form of the Earth God erupted from the earth. Everytime she saw him it was as if she were at peace and this time was no different from any other time she had seen him. He asked right away what she needed and she began to second guess herself. Was it right to come to him, asking for something when he'd given her the honor of carrying his child? She wasn't so sure.

"It's more of a request than a need." she admitted as she looked up at him. "Ever since I was a filly I've desired a companion. I was born and spent my first months in Isilme. Dragons were the only species that bonded and even then they only bonded to equines or equine hybrids. My sister has always wanted a dragon and for a short time I did, too, but there are many different things here and I've found myself desiring the company of a dragon less and less while my sister desires it more and more." She sincerely hoped that Ophelia would find herself a dragon companion in the future. "If there is any way you could help her I would really appreciate it." But it was obvious that that wasn't the main reason for her being there.

Ktulu cleared her throat as she looked up again. "I've found myself desiring the companionship of something strong and reliable." Much like the Earth God was. "I've spent time thinking it over and I've come to the conclusion that it is a grizzly bear I want as a companion and I've come to you to ask if there's any way you could help me."

Icon by Tay

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The God of the Earth

The Earth God smiled at Ktulu's selflessness but he sighed and shook his head. "The dragons bond with whom they will. Even the gods have little control over their strong wills and autonomy. She will have to bond on her own," he answered her honestly.

Now, she asked for a companion for herself, and he desired to simply give her the creature. He knew that no gift given could ever have the same bond as a love earned. To simply give would be crueler than making her suffer a great and terrible quest for her wishes.

The Earth God nodded. "You must familiarize yourself with the Deep Forest, and find peace with the trees and the earth, alone. A quest will approach you, young one," he said, blinking gently into her crimson eyes.

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE

K T U L U
It's hiding in the dark
There's no escape for me
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart

Ktulu nodded her head solemnly when the Earth God said that he could not help her sister bond to a dragon. She'd hoped desperately that he would be able to, but what he said made sense. He couldn't control them, but if he couldn't control dragons how could he guarantee that she would bond to a bear? Rather than ask him and seem as if she were doubting his ability Ktulu said nothing and listened as he told her what to do.

Familiarize herself with the Deep Forest? That sounded easy enough. "Thank you, Sir." she murmured to the God. The mare dipped her head to him before turning to leave the Veins to make the trip to the Deep Woods and begin her quest for companionship.

ooc:// eek, bad post :c

Icon by Tay