the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
It had been a while. I was finally back to a good state of health and we were in the good graces of the Throat. It was time to get a headcount. It was time to have the ranks rise and have purpose. The generals would have a task. I had set up an endurance competition. The sippe is growing stronger, mein puppe. Much, much stronger... Schwere purred in my cranium, his baritone chords radiating through my nerves as I stretched out and pulled into the center of the Marsh.

Stronger is good, I had to admit. And, with the golden feather notched in my tail beside my pulsating, broken heart I had a sign that we might be able to work through this. But, first. A few promotions would be in order. People needed to grow, and they needed leaders. So, once we had everyone we would be able to place them where they are most helpful.

I can feel the souls as they yank at my skin and beg to be called forth - to be summoned to spread knowledge. But, I do not wish for their knowledge. No. I wished for Eris and I's group to unite and talk on common ground. We would lay the new rules forth, and we would offer incentives. Everything would start to fit into place.

"Asylum! Come forth! Your presence is requested right this moment. Announcements and updates are in order." I call out, before letting a bellowing neigh to the air, rearing up on my hind legs and landing with a sickening splash against the mud of the marsh floor.

It was time for the crazies to show their yellow eyes in the darkness - it was time for madness to take control...

297 words
Sippe = clan
Only open to Asylum members (hence the 'private')
Posting order = lies in this thread
And we have a couple of surprise promotions planned ;3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 2nq65o0.png]

Vulture

He had the eye of a vulture –a pale blue eye, with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold

I am awakened by the sound of someone’s voice. My reaction is panicked and I glance about, seeking the threat that lies around me. Images linger in my mind from my previous nightmare, a flock of vultures all looking at me in a dead tree that was ablaze. Then there was a voice, a voice so familiar and dark taunting me. I shake my mane out and realize that the sound is Seele. I release a groan of displeasure and decide it is in my best interest to gather. In this moment I want nothing to with any of them, I want to be left alone with my thoughts. I want to decipher my dreams, and figure out who the voice is. It’s familiar but I can’t quite figure out who it was.

“Forget it for now Vulture,” I whisper to myself. “Let’s see what the she wants and then you can return to your thoughts.” Silently, I walk toward the call. My ears are swiveling about, I am looking for any creatures that may decide to jump me. In this swamp there is no telling what demons will leap out at you. My thoughts drift to the mare Histe, she is classified as a demon in my book, and someone I know I need to keep a good distance from.

I see Seele standing there, and no one else has crawled out from their crevices yet. “You called milady?” I force back the sarcasm, I learned my lesson from the last time I let myself ‘mock’ this ‘family’. I didn’t want Eris to come at me once more, I don’t think I’ll be able to walk away so freely this time around.

Even if I don’t give a shit about this herd, I know I should at least make it seem like I do. It’s in my best interest after all, and maybe, just maybe I can find some part of me to find devotion.

and so by degrees – very gradually –I made up my mind to take the life of the old man, and thus rid myself of the eye forever.

Image Credit

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

Seele called them to gather and present themselves. Eris was more than happy to follow her sister's orders for once. Their relationship was rocky and at the best of times, confusing. One could not simply walk beside Eris and expect to always be safe around her. No that took guts, strength and above all, madness. Still, the Vermillion queen would never harm Seele. Deep down the golden mare who jewelled herself in blood, actually respected her mad and darker companion. They were truly a perfect match. Rising slowly, the mare let the marsh's water rush off of her coat. It cleaned most of the blood away true, but Eris would not be arriving to this meeting looking like a ruler. Rather a simple serving wench that nobody wanted to bother themselves with. Thunder cracked overhead, the mare paid it no mind however. Spraying her way through the freezing water's off the marsh and hooves sinking into the the treacherous mud that squished together to make the ground, The Blood Empress was eager to reach her sister. The temperature was cold for a day in the season of tallsun. The first spits of rain began to fall and thunder still boomed over head, freckled ears picked up the sounds however still little mind payed attention to the storm that was converging overhead.

A quick pace was set by the mare, she darted in and out of trees and wove her slender form around the more dangerous parts of the marsh. They called this land home and over time time Eris had come to know it better than the back of her own hand. Home was dangerous, disgusting and dirty. It was almost a part of her, they fit together like two peas in a pod. Blood streaked hair spread out in the wind that suddenly blasted through the trees the chill of the wind caught her off guard. Pausing for a moment, the mare turned her head upwards to watch the rain patter around her. A few drops spit onto her face and the empress laughs. "I'd like you more if you bled." A horse whisper intended only for the sky that roofed them all. The rain came heavier now, still nothing that bothered her. Oh if only it were to truly storm on their meeting, that would prove who was loyal and who was merely with them for connivence.

She was not the first to arrive at her sister's side, another stallion, whose name had left her, was speaking. Giggling Eris strolled right up to the stallion and walked by him so closely her shoulder and haunch nearly touched him. "I can smell your blood boy. Careful now." a whispered threat that filled her with power. Oh how she desired to beat him bloody and force him to prove his loyalty. To say that she didn't like him would be a bit of an understatement. The stallion may have had the balls to criticise her family, she had the strength and the will to follow through on her threats. Now however she removes her attention from him and moves to stand at Seele's side. "Sweet sister, you grow more regal with every passing day." Eris grinned and spoke only the truth. Standing by Seele's side, Eris knew that for now, this was were their family belonged. Together they had raised a mad force, together they would control that force but more than they, the blood sisters would command the force.

They were stronger as partners, so that would have to be how it stayed anyone one that dared challenge them would have to face them both.

""We have put this meeting off for far too long," Eris chuckled and glanced sideways at Seele while they waited for the mad. ""I hardly know who follows us and who has deserted us these days." She did know about one traitor though. One traitor that Eris would see to the fiery depths of hell. The bitch had death's mistress hunting her down.

" "
669 words.
Stormy weather for the meeting of the mad :D

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle
A beckoning, summoning, rises into the humid air of the Marsh with the wings of birds in flight, their cries mixing with the soprano cords of song in the air, and from the shadows, comes forth the Temptress.
The woman moves through the sludge with ease, a stirring in the background of the caws of crows in flight, splashes and heaves as the thunder cracks as whips against warm hide, rain falls from the heavens to bless her with gentle kisses, and she greets her lover with a raised dome, giving her frame into the wind's hands. The overflow pushes the Seeker forwards, onward, familiarity and adoration in harsh touches and soft murmurs, the siren's frame is light and slender and with the force of the wind's song she feels as if she may take flight and rise into the heavens, meet her King in his palace, live forever in his immortality, his life giving breath, tranquility given to her in her devotion of the wind, fondness holding the glass cage of her soul in it's grasp.
Forms of solidity and mortality speak and cluck as young chickens birthed straight from the egg, and the woman remains silent, does not speak; she is a Seeker, not a squabbling childe. She moves forth as liquid, reforms to her surroundings, time is meaningless and she rushes naught, for what is time to the wind?

The rain comes heavy as she catches sight of the blood-maned Lady of Death, Eris, and the blood-soaked Resolute, the second Lady of Death, the Jester Queen, Seele.
The geier has come, the wind lover notices, with a endless depth to her night orbs, she moves past the Trainee and allows a soft hum of greeting to his harks alone, her breath fogging into the chill summer morn. Icicles, the north wind, it breathes from her cold frame as she continues to move, comes to the Jester Queen and bows, elegance in her frozen movements, lifting her up once more, her maw extends to brush the shoulder of her Queen if she shall let her do so, cold flesh to warm skin in a symbol of her adoration, faithfulness in the Jester is full to the brim, a offer of silent friendship if the Lady shall permit her such; and then moves to Eris, a second bow given to her Queen, a soft murmur of gentle recognition - "Lady Death."
And then the Seeker rises, sways and turns with the breeze into the flock she knows must come, remains in the midst of the circle, a sculpture of ice and snow, soot and charcoal, the remainders of a flame put out by the kisses of the rain and the wind, by the romanticized touch of her comrade in arms, a wilted flower that fades with the tide.

Her mind drifts to a heavy frame of the ocean's froth and a endless silver drape, of glaciers and flirtations and scalding breath upon her maw.
The beating red muscle inside the crevices of her chest palpitates, pulsates and she quivers the slightest bit with the affection that bubbles up from her core, oblivious to the anger
of the wind in all her dishonesty to him, her wavers, her love of the General and his calming, deep baritone of a voice.
Allgemeine.

Longing and need and want, and fear, nervousness, uncertainty cover her in blankets as the rain that presses down into her soul, her minds eye creating shapes in the shadows and forms of the water, is that him?
Searching visuals continue to create shapes and hallucinations, until she is no longer certain he is there, or is not there.
Where are you?

A pause.
Will you come?
Patience. It stretches on as the sea, and as the prologue of her time here, she waits.
For him, to find her, once more.

Circuta</style>
who's the killer in the crowd -</style>
Credits
AHMEDBAKIR : VENOMXBABY : GALAXIESANDDUST : SALSOLASTOCK</style>

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

Murky orbs, filled with blood-thirsting hunger, flicker toward the sound of Seele’s urgent call. Nimbus lips are drawn to a sly grin. And Seiren immediately begins to go to the dark empress’s call. Wait, there are going to be a lot of new souls? She thought to herself. The silver loved meeting new ones here because ,even though her past was fucked up, these loons made her feel a pinch of normal. The energizing feeling ran through her veins and she knew that this was going to by her true family. The dapple livedfor the crooked smiles of the members faces, and when someone new came, she liked to push and test their abilities. Of course it was only to see if they would be fit to join the Asylum. And, if they were not, Seiren would surely go in for the kill. Scared there for a moment, huh? No, most of the killing was left for the leaders and of course the murdering Histe.

Sterling locks gracefully ripple in the air as the fae searches for her leaders. It should not be too hard to find the herd, for they were only as loud as a pack of wolves after a freshly killed hunt! Chuckling at her own thought, Seiren took a slight turn in the Marsh. The memory of when she first met them, not too long ago, was freshly redistributed in her mind. Vibrant pictures of the malicious grin of Seele and the masked grin of Eris. Members agreeing to join and words being spat at every second was such a hectic greeting. But Seiren had learned to tolerate them anyways because if she wanted food, water, and protection (not that she needed it) then she was going to have to learn.

Then the girl spies her goal. She spots the few members that have arrived and slips in on the scene. “My empress.” Seiren calls towards Seele and then Eris. Nodding her head towards them, she goes and stands next to Vulture. He was truly the only one she knew besides the two lovers and Circuita, who she had only seen once before. And the two leaders were in front of her so she had to stand to face them. She looked towards Vulture as she stood next to him and gave a slight smirk and then a quick look towards the violet eyed fae. Where were the others? Arlo? Skywalker?Histe? It was weird not seeing the other members who bombarded in earlier for membership. But they were not present here in this very moment. It caused Seiren to frown and question whether she should stay or if Histe had eaten them. Either way, she looked up towards the pair and waited for them to start talking.

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

So much wasted time, so many blind miles that I had trekked in search of not only my family, but myself. This place, the absence of light that I had been subject to since my arrival, had broken my spirit. I was no longer the rough stone that I had been raised to be. I had wandered away from the family that I had just begun to come in somewhat good contact with to revisit my old one, which pulled the last string of my cold heart; they are broken.. as broken and spread apart as the singled out strangers in this heap of land.. so close to each other, yet so spread apart and mindless that we don't even recognize the absence of relationships.

My coat is thinner now, and I believe that it is rotting away in ugly patches along my spine due to the horrid rain and snow that I endured on my solo adventure. The sun had shown itself the second day of my leaving, but I had not suspected it's appearance in Helovia as well. Both purple pools that rolled around in the sockets of my skull were empty, hollow if you will. I found myself staring at nothing, rather than someone, much too often. The sunlight poured over the dry, cracking earth; the heat as unbearable and miserable as Satan's breath with each cackle of amusement at our unfortunate luck. My once silk-soft mane was now knotted and frayed, sticks and tree needles poking out randomly, littering the blank slate with browns and greens.

I wandered slowly into the muddy terrain, the sun disappearing just as quickly as the twisted limbs and tree trunks jetted into the air. My family -The Asylum- they would surely not want me back. They must have grown, their numbers raising one by one, or by the pair perhaps. Clown-face and Princess must not be very happy with me. I literally left without a trace, without a word to either one of the crazed mares that so graciously took me under their care. I could have been something in this herd, I could have taken care of our herd mates; they would have looked toward me for protection. But, alas, that will not be the case. I will need to build myself up once more from the bottom up. That is, if Seele or Eris will take me back.

The sticky suction of my rounded hooves slowly lead me down the horrendous path that Seele had once shown me to not stray from. My heart pounded in my chest, in my rib cage, and up my neck; my nerves are racking and causing my stomach acid to bubble and churn. What if they do not want me? Voices, smells that I do not know or remember, but there was a few that I had pressed in my memory. Rain began pelting my dark, hot hide, the cold air that followed feeling like a fresh breath.

Slowly the clearing came into view and the voices became less distant and groggy; there they were, only a few of them. Eris' bright hair, Seele's warrior paint and yellow eyes, the mare that I had only met once... with Arlo? The gray stallion had yet to make his appearance. She had called me something that I had enjoyed, but what it was, I cannot recall.

Their faces, just the two females that mean something to my memory, it made my heart sink low. My throat is dry and tight, my chest is just not wanting to expand with each breath. My legs stop, holding me at an awkward position with both left legs too close to each other, and both right spread far apart. "Seele." my voice cracks under pressure, under stress. I am far from each of the other members, but I feel like I am so enclosed and trapped. A sharp breath holds tight in my lungs as I await her raspy response.

"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
[Image: 9GuZuBt.png]

Finally she had found them. Lurking around the marshes, Ghost had always rather liked the deathly smell, it reminded her that everything eventually came to an end and that was oddly comforting. It was whilst she was wondering with dark thoughts she had heard the call, a mare's voice reaching out not for one, but for many under the name 'Asylum'. A word she had only learnt recently from a spotty chap, Vulture, who had an interesting outlook to life and made Ghost consider many things. Though the silent mare had yet to make any groundbreaking decisions, her mind was now more open than it had ever been before, that was something at least. It was towards the end of their conversation that Vulture had mentioned his affiliation to the band, though his words seemed to speak more of necessity than any real affection for any of its members, yet still Ghost was drawn to a group that worked in the shadows. Surely, she would find purpose here and if she did not, then that only confirmed that she did not, indeed, belong anywhere.

She stayed closest to the shadows as she approached, wings folded neatly into her sides with only the odd flash of red feather visible, Ghost had never been in a crowd of horses before. Once she would have struggled to even approach one, now she was attempting to greet many and call them 'comrades'. Upon her arrival, still shadow hugging, there were two faces she recognized. The first was the blood splattered male whom she had only just met recently, the familiar face settling her flustered heart, Vulture was perhaps the first stallion she had ever spoken to since the zombie colt. The second face, however, drove a knife through her heart. Stood like the arrogant pig she was, next to only horse she knew and felt the slightest bit of comfort with, was her smug mother whose tattoo'd face made Ghost feel sick. She should have known! Of course she was going to be here, a strange morbidly fascinating group, what else could be more tempting to her gnarled soul?!

Ghost clenched her teeth, but gave nothing away in her facade apart from the briefest of moments, upon walking past her dappled progenitor, did she shoot the darkest of stares to pierce the cold eyes of her mother. She may not have said it, but with one look Ghost was sure she at least managed to let her oh so precious parent know that a swine like her was no longer allowed to be apart of her life. Even if circumstance had brought them together once again. She was the unwanted child, the freak with wings, Seiren had only kept her because the Frostheart had told her to. Ghost had only ever known Seiren's ways. Her father had died before she could even meet him and never had she had the chance to meet the rest of her extended family, though the tattoo'd witch had tried her very best to influence Ghost's feelings towards them. A murderer she had wanted and a murderer Ghost had been willing to become.

Until now. Ghost wasn't quite sure who she really was anymore.

Regretfully, she walked past Vulture, offering him a short nod and instead moving to stand next to the horned mare whose weapon looked fit for kill, the beautiful glow of a poisonous tip. It was all rather awkward for the poor little sprite, who only wished for purpose to her sorry life. She noted nearly all present were mares apart from Vulture, amusing her to no end that the majority of mad folk in Helovia seemed to be female. Perhaps only the mares had the strength to bear the burden of madness. Males were only fit for breeding purposes after all.

Drawing her full attention to the leads, the ones whose names she had heard to be Seele and Eris, she nodded respectfully and slipped neatly into the role of obedient servant. "I like to see mares in power." Her eerie voice broke into the air, the smallest of smiles gracing her lips as she grasped to capture the attention of the two important figures before her. "Vulture intrigued me with mention of you and your kin, I would like to express my interest in joining those whose minds are like my own. My name is Ghost and I perform best in the shadows."

GHOST.

Everyday I feel the same
Stuck, and I can never change
Sucked into a black balloon
Spat into an empty room

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
You sigh your disdain as the rain begins to fall. You're answering the call of the glass horn. Not because you want to, but rather because it is what works best with your plan. You will rise in their ranks. You will demand respect from the lesbian lovers, because you will not longer be treated like a fool. Unfortunately, you're hardly in the best of states today. It would be best to approach them without the plants clouding your mind, but you cannot do that. To remain sober is a trick of the mind that you cannot accomplish many days. At least today you're not quite as high. Perhaps you can contain your dramatic outbursts.

Sloshing through the muck without a care in the world, you work to counter the rain's cleansing effect. You don't desire to be dirty, but you do not care if you are clean. As you finally come upon them, you look around with languid eyes. You move slow, slower than the rest of them, while you try to sort out exactly what is happening. Several faces you saw before have returned, and there is at least one that you do not recognize. You do not nod to the lesbians. They may be your queen, but you will not bow to them without the respect you deserve. You have fought well, defeating two opponents since your last meeting. Will they know? You don't know. If not, you will make sure they do.

Of particular interest to you are two mares. The phantom seeker and lace-face. You have not seen lace-face in too long. Perhaps it is best for her. Your lust for her seems to have diminished without her presence. As for the phantom seeker, you're rather disgusted with yourself to find that you almost enjoyed her company when you were recruiting the sand weaver. You still find her methods of madness rather disgusting, but despite yourself you cannot help but move towards her and stand close- but not too close- to her. There a horse length or more between you... perhaps her sickeningly sweet attitude can soothe your savage beast and keep you calm through what is certain to be a terrible day in your life.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

The past few days had been... interesting. Why? I'll explain...

Sameira only now learned of her elemental magic, which is something I wish never happened. Several hours after her life changing discovery,the little twat decided it would be fun to make it rain flaming droplets, which ended with an entire dry, dead branch bursting into a flurry of fire and striking me in the leg. The branch had burned off the tree, and when it fell it slid down my leg, singing my speckled chestnut coat. Sameira received a nice lashing of words after that. I screamed something my mother would scold me for, words forbidden.

Days after the incident, Sameira and I still weren't talking. I did not bother calling her with our bond, nor did I bother wondering where she was. I did not care after that, too angry at her to care about anything. With my brows narrowed, I focused on the crow that squawked above my head, its big beady black eyes gazing at me. With a frustrated screech, I release my anger on the innocent creature, taking my cold fingers and throwing the crow full speed into the wall of time, its soul making an almost silent 'thump' in my mind as I return, my eyes fluttering open to catch sight of the falling bird. A loud splash echoes from the trees, and the bird is swallowed by dark waters, Death holding it close. The poor thing dies, its lungs likely flooding with the water. Its hollow bones carry it to my hooves, which are submerged in the murky liquid. Taking the bird, I bring it to Sameira, who tilts her head. Go on, eat. She takes a cautious first bite, looking at me while she chews the bird.

When her stomach is full and the bird has been cleaned, bones a bleached, tainted white. Swooping down, I steal away the skull, tying it to my mane, letting it rest beside mother's bones. I smile, pleased with my work. Sameira has run off, a mental image flocking into my mind as I see Seele and the others gathering, Seele's voice ringing out only moments after. Sameira then leaps back to me, her back flickering small blue tongues of fire. Upon seeing me her back is diminished, and I know she means well now. Racing forward, I find Seele and the others, already forming a cluster. Finding my place at Seele's unoccupied side, I settle in and await her words. Opposite of me is Eris, who has taken the other side of Seele as her own, making me the low ranking girl with an itch for a throne.
"words words words"
Image Credits

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend
I appear in the most taciturn of ways, finding a quiet place at the back of the group. It had been Seele's sultry, bloody vocals that had led me here, but now I have only to stand silently amidst my brethren and wait to hear what our leading ladies have to say. One might protest at the use of such a term to describe our queens, might snort with derision and call them the sorriest 'ladies' one had ever seen, but to me and mine, they are beautiful. Perhaps their actions are not ladylike, but is that truly what makes a lady? I submit that it is the opinion of the masses that matters, and our masses are what our ladies care for. So let those of nobler birth scoff at our band of miscreants, but at the end of the day I guarantee we will be the ones smiling.

Colours dance across my vision as I shift my weight to another leg, resting my right hind lazily. My auds flicker about, catching bits and pieces of conversations, pulling in various greetings. There was old blood, and there was new blood; I had yet to meet them all, though I had no doubt that in the upcoming days I would come to know them well. My violet orbs skim the small crowd, coming to rest on my half-sister. Seele is regal, a trueborn queen, and though I cannot say I want to serve anyone, if I must I would rather serve her than another. I am but a humble healer here, and I am doubtful that she will ever know me as more than that. The thought brings a twist of sadness to my mind, and I look away before she can see me frown.

The moment does not last, however, for I find myself more interested in what our ladies have to say.

"Talk talk talk."
Reizend
Image by Kaydeniro

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

| Histe | Mare | 5 | 15.1hh | Equine

Meetings, as far as Histe was concerned, were a complete waste of time. She could be out hunting to sate her ever-growing blood lust. Or she could be sparring to improve her fighting skills and inflict pain on whoever was stupid enough to step up to the plate and battle with her. Needless to say she was not thrilled to be beckoned by anyone, leader or not. If it had not been for Merikh's nagging and the sudden reappearance of Huinne's voice in her head telling her that she should go she would have ignored it and found some unsuspecting fool to unleash her magic on.

When she arrived on the scene the pawns had already gathered before their queens and were awaiting news and orders. Her ears tilted back as she stepped out so everyone would see her and almost immediately her eyes locked on Circuta, the bitch that she had sparred and whom had attacked Merikh. Histe shoved past anyone who stood in her way and sidled up close to Circuta. A growl rumbled in Merikh's chest as he launched himself from the ground to Histe's back and glared down at the unicorn that had attacked him.

The brindled mare's skin prickled at the hatred that rippled through her connection with Merikh. His desire to rip the unicorn bitch apart made her mouth water and the corners of her mouth quirked upward into a grin that made her look the part of a maniac.

"Some day." She promised Merikh. "Some day." When the time came she would let him kill the bitch.

ooc://idon'tevenknow

credits

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

As they gathered before the two leaders, Eris could not help but feel disappointed by the little number that appeared. Still those who did not appear would miss out. Taking a deep breath, Eris stepped forward. When she spoke, The Empress expected all eyes to be on her. Firstly she turned to a young winged mare that had expressed her desire to join them. "If your mind is plagued like ours, then you have a home among us." While Eris' voice was light and girlish, she spoke with a fierce promise of protection. Her eyes glanced towards the worm...Vulture, while she still did not trust him, Eris realised that he had done something for her family. Awkwardly she gave him a stiff nod of thanks. "Good, we need more shadows." Her eyes turned to their current spy. The mare who had served them faithfully since her arrival. "Circuta, come forward sister." Eris did not call anyone her sister, unless she truly respected them. A rare smile of affection was given to the dark mare as Eris' blue orbs settled over her form. The dark mare's work had pleased her and Seele greatly, and they always rewarded their followers.

"I suppose Ghost will be your new charge." Letting the words sink in for a moment, Eris let her eyes look over the gathered crowd. "Congratulations Circuta, you are here by promoted to Intelligence of The Ayslum." Eris paused as she looked over the dark raven, then bowed her head in respect. Rarely did the Golden Queen bend her thin neck to anyone. To Eris, not only was it a sign or respect, but it showed how much The Empress was able to accept another as her equal.
Pausing for dramatic effect, it was a while before Eris drew breath to speak again. "Seele and I were going to announce a friendly competition for our warriors, only so few have appeared." It was a sad sign to see so few faces looking back at her. Pressing her chops into a hard line, Eris pondered how best to continue. "Is it wise to eat the apple before it is ripe?" Muttered Eris. With a sigh the Queen decided it was best to move on to other pressing matters. "Maybe next time my little doves."

Clearing her voice, Eris now looked over her little birds darkly. "We have a traitor my birds. One who promised to stand by us but did not keep her word." Her voice dropped to a growl, anger clear in her tones. "Confutatis," the name was spat from her lips, venom dripped from her tones. "Is who betrayed us. She is to be captured and brought directly to Histe or myself." If we don't get to her first. Her eyes drifted over to Histe herself, after a moment the Empress chuckled and looked away. Now that fair game had been named, Eris did not doubt Histe's abilities to capture the traitorous bitch. "If someone captures her, before Histe or myself, the reward is a promotion and my gratitude." A chuckle ran past her lips. No doubt the manhunt for Confutatis would begin as soon as this meeting was over. Really Eris could not think of many more announcements other than their alliance with The Throat and The Edge. With a sigh Eris cleared her throat once more and began to pick out words."Members of The Word's Edge or The Dragon's Throat are to be treated with respect as they are to be considered family."

Her tones slipped into a lighter and more friendly sound. "They are now our brothers and sisters, if anyone harms them...you have me to deal with." An unspoken promise of blood could clearly be heard. "Do not actively seek to inflict pain on our extended family, do not slip into an accident." The Empress would not accept excuses. There was to be no mistakes, not muck ups and no forgiveness. The golden mare would not have it.
Then with a nod, her bright red hair blowing in the wind and light rain, Eris finished.

"If anyone has something to say, you time is now. "

" "
691 words.
Abba is absent so until she returns, please bring all of your problems/thread requests to me. <3

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
They come because they always come, like they have come before and will come again. From the depths and the murk to mingle in the masses. Unexpectedly, your position near the phantom seeker is filled by some brindled bitch with a pissed off expression and an overgrown house cat. You snort at her rudeness but content yourself to sway back and forth, trying to keep your balance under the haze of your drugs. It wouldn't due to fall into the murk now. Promotions are expected- the leaders promised them, didn't they? And here you are, waiting eagerly, ears perked. You know you're better than the rest of them. You know your name will come.

Unfortunately, you're more than disappointed. The phantom seeker is given a promotion almost immediately. But you? The warriors? You're left hanging in the wind, Eris' voice hanging in the air and full of broken promises. Your blood boils. In agitation, you begin to shift back and forth, teeth gritting against one another, whites of your eyes showing (both from anger and from your plants). You almost have to bite your tongue to remain silent, but you manage, somehow. Obviously she has more to say. You'll let her finish. Somehow. You'll find a way to keep silent until it is your turn.

She drones on and on, her girlish voice beating against the drudgery of the place, and you can hardly contain yourself. But then she says it. Speak now. You don't wait. You explode. “Really? REALLY!” Your dark eyes bore into hers, forget the rain that beats into them. “BUT SO FEW HAVE COME!?” You bellow, rage spewing out of you, your desire to run up to the lesbian and jam your horns into her back an almost undeniable urge. You take a deep breath, trying to contain yourself, trying to find some sort of calmness within you. It doesn't come.

“WHY SHOULD I BE PUNISHED FOR THE FAILURE OF OTHERS?” But your voice can only manage yelling so long, and you slip into a quieter tone, but the seething venom is not lost with the volume. If anything, you sound more infuriated now. “Your pets do not come. Pretty Boy is missing, Skywalker is missing.” you spit their names out with disgust, neither Arlo nor Skywalker high on your list of likes. “Why do I have to suffer because they cannot follow commands.” You pause, ears falling back. “And your other warriors! What FAILURES they are.” You glare at lace-face, any thought of lust for her disappeared with your rage. “Which of them have practiced?! Which of them have bled for you? Lace-face? That one?” You motion to vulture. “Only me! I practice, I bleed, I hone my skill. I RECRUIT FOR YOU!” You stamp a hoof to accent your point.

“You demand loyalty but don't reward those who are. You call us a family and yet you still outcast me. WHY?!” You snort, frustration mounting as your long rant continunies. “WHAT MAKES ME SO MUCH WORSE THAN THE REST OF YOUR LUNATICS?” You sigh then, flicking your muddy tail in one last sign of agitation. Your last sentence is the calmest one you've spoken. “You may call yourself a leader, but if you don't recognize what's in front of you then you're not worthy of your title as queen.” You glare at her, your point as made as its ever going to be. You sigh again, shaking your head, swaying with the combined efforts of your ranting and look at her. You'll wait for her words, but you're not sure you're going to like what she has to say. You're ready to walk off.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture

There will be no escape cause he's fallen far from grace

I watch as one after another my fellow madmen arrive. First of them though is Eris, and she comes by me, whispering threats. I want to roll my eyes, but I know I need to play my cards carefully, but I have no intentions of rolling over like a submissive little bitch. “So glad your senses are piqued, my queen.” The words are just as soft as hers, but holds a girlish cheer to it. That’s right, girlish, if Eris is going to act like a starry-eyed schoolgirl, I’ll throw it right back. Of course, it lacks the legit girlishness to it, considering I’m a stallion, and would like to keep it that way.

Later comes a mare who’s name I don’t remember, but I do remember her face. She gives me merely a smirk, and I offer nothing in return. Why is she standing next to me, though? Wasn’t she one of the ones who greeted me with hostility? Eh, doesn’t matter, I can stab this mare in a moment’s notice if the need arises. Other figures come I don’t pay them much mind, until I see a familiar face. Ghost, so, she decided to join the mad, I hope she finds it much more hospitable to her than it is to me. I catch her looking at the mare beside me, and I glance at the grey mare briefly before turning my gaze back towards Ghost. The filly offers me a nod, and I give her a wink in return.

Eris begins to speak, and I listen attentively. All of her words just technicalities and things that are a pure bore to me, until she mentions the traitor. Hm, that could be a good way to amuse myself. It’d give me something to do other than skulk in the shadows hoping to find Sinners, and angst about in the swamp. This also embeds into my mind, do not betray the Asylum or my ass will be strung up from a tree branch. Then, the a horned stallion steps forward and begins an angry tirade. As he goes on, some words I agree with, others leave me feeling furious. My eyes narrow and I clench my teeth, trying my best to hold my tongue. Don’t ruffle anyone’s feathers, just stay calm and don’t speak. Let the others make a big deal out of it, but when he has the fucking balls to call me a coward I sure as hell ain’t going to stand by anymore.

“You’ve got balls, and you make a good point.” I say stepping forward and narrowing my eyes, But, I’m tired of this label of failure. You have absolutely no right to call me a failure, and don’t act like you’re better than me when you haven’t even stood with me on the battlefield. Don’t preach about how you’re treated unfairly bud, because, that’s fucking life, it sucks and then you die.” My words are acidic and I am sure I’ll regret what I am saying later, but in the moment the floodgates have opened and there is no stopping the current. “You’ve got no criticize me, you aren’t above me in any way. Hell, I don’t see any crown upon your head. If you get a crown and plan to treat your comrades like their inferior to you, guess what, I’ll be there to kick that crown off your inflated head and shove it up your ass.” I am so going to pay for the words coming out of my mouth. So much for keeping a low rank and avoiding the radar, I basically am waving a flag and screaming ‘kill me please!’ “And I’m going to probably regret this, but, Eris,” I turn my gaze toward Eris. “You treat me like I’m a maggot, which yes, I did deserve that at first, but I’m done skulking in the shadows. You want me to prove my loyalty? Give me a way to, I need something to work towards, I’m motivated, because being brutally ripped to pieces can really motivate a guy to work... Even if it's a task, give me something tangible to work with other than threats."

Image Credit
[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
They had come, like good little minions. I must say, if I had the ability to feel that I would most likely be radiating with pride. First, Vulture. "Yes, Geier, Danke," I murmur before I see Eris pulling herself from the shadows and coming toward my side - complementing me before taking her place. A smirk forms on my face as I glanced over her form. "And I see you have found a way to clean the blood off of your form," I smirked before listening to the sound of hooves.

Circuta arrives next, bowing before me and her maw brushing against my shoulder. I say no words, simply nod at the mare before she moves back toward the circle that is forming around us. Seiren appearing next, beside Vulture. And then, Agrona she says my name as if she is slightly broken. "Agrona," I whisper in recognition before my eyes dart toward the next looming form.

"Welcome, Ghost," I murmur in response to the winged creature's voice. 'Circuta shall appreciate your presence, I am sure of it." I say, watching as Oxy stumbles into the meeting with Amara not far behind. The young one, curling up at my side as Reizend slides into the group as well. And then, Eris's pet -- Histe.

I do not speak, not yet. For it seems that Eris has a message she would like to get out. We had both agreed that Circuta be promoted, and so it seems that is done. But, she also waves the idea of a competition in their face - calling them failures. I see them as far from that. They have lived this long - and so they will live longer and the Competition will be great, if not twisted around a little. Eris speaks of Confutatis - our traitor and then, our allies are mentioned.

And then, Oxy begins to rage. I can feel my soul clenching against his, preparing to yank it should he attempt to charge. No. He would not be slamming into any of us. Not today. And then, he begins to disgrace us. I tighten the cord , and with a snort of annoyance I feel the soul yank free from his frame - at least a little bit, if not completely. "Stop your screaming, blödmann. You have not heard me speak, yet. I have a little game, for you warriors to play." I call, allowing my hold on his soul to cease, feeling it crawl back into his body just in time for Vulture to speak up. "And you, shall get a task too - Geier." I murmur, stamping my foot.

I step forward, ahead of Eris before allowing my voice to ring out through the trees. "You see, meine kleines - I still have a plan, though our competition will be changed from a huge tournament to one of mediocre size. I will explain in a minute - just let me have a chance to speak."

I pause, and it is with that pause that things begin to get darker. "Circuta - you have your mission. Please, return quickly with the information." Something felt wrong, through. the darkness was not right. "But, for now. Everyone! This darkness does not bode well. It is no longer safe here - and I will not say we fight it out like last time. No, we will not get sick again. As of this moment, we will congregate in the Deep Forest. Go! Now! Do not look back. I will ensure that everyone is out. Ghost, you lurk in the shadows, you shall aid me in checking that all are gone, you can look from the skies and tell faster than I." I say, a sudden urgency in my voice. No. We will not get sick, I will not allow that to happen.

"Everyone who does not have a task that was assigned, or mentioned this moment will go to the Deep Forest. It is there that I will explain our tournament - our avenue for you warriors to gain promotions. We just need everyone safe first."

And with that, she let out a piercing cry and began to shoo the members from the Marsh - away from the looming clouds of darkness.

Translations-
Geier - Vulture
mein kleines - my dears
blodmann - baffoon
danke - thank you

--- Sevin gave me permission to pull Oxy's soul for being an idiot ---
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
[Image: 9GuZuBt.png]

The little band she'd join soon proved to be quite a volatile bunch of brutes who liked to voice their opinions. Especially the fatter lump who seemed displeased with the reward system, or lack of it in his opinion. Ghost smiled and remained silent, listening to Vulture fight his own corner and keeping herself as far away from her mother as possible. All in all she was learning much about this strange little group for the forgotten mad folk, some remained quiet much like she, while others preferred to speak whatever thought happened to pop into their head. It was the one named Seele who spoke next, the mare she now answered to alongside the gilded belle, she spoke with command and handled them all together quite well. Eluding to future tasks or even a tournament before she addressed Circuta, also a worker of shadows and finally herself with a tingle of surprise from Ghost. Day one and already she had a job.

Yet, as her strange speaking lead began to speak, Ghost too felt the darkness closing in, almost like a choking effect as her ears laced back and her tail flicked. Something certainly wasn't right, but the closer it got the more she wanted to know. Her name was spoken and the mare dragged her gaze to Seele, her first job was a dangerous one and she felt her body shiver in anticipation. Unfurling her wings, the spirit glanced skywards and began to walk forwards, already flapping them down as she uttered a smooth, purring reply.

"Of course. I will follow you from above, Seele." With that she set off at speed, scenes fixed on the rolling darkness that advanced with no one to stop it.

GHOST.

Everyday I feel the same
Stuck, and I can never change
Sucked into a black balloon
Spat into an empty room

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!