Wilted Roses

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Darkness; that is what had broken my corrupt soul, what had caused them to grab ahold and take control. No. Perhaps not the darkness, perhaps fear. Fear of what is, what may be, what we cannot see. What lingers in the eerie fogs of the night, the shroud of mist acting as a cloak for oncoming predators and mishaps, along with our imaginations. The imagination is a frightening thing: strong and vivid enough to make you believe what was a only figment of your very mind is able to step into the open, able to stare you in the eye as if it were real.. breathing.

My body is becoming thicker -bulkier- with the amount of wandering that I had pushed myself through for weeks. Helovia was no longer a lifeless heap of cold earth, supplied with much life and warm bodies of various shapes and sizes of horses. Mountains and endless flats stretched out beyond my field of vision for so long; why had I endured them and left behind the home that I did not even know? That is exactly why. I know no one. Those that I have grown to know had disappeared as well. Perhaps this will be a large step forward... Or possibly a leap of faith to only be a no one once more. Just as shameful as I was before.

I have not been alone through this useless journey though, oh no! They have kept me company, those who I had decided to finally name along my short journey through marshes and mountain tops. Though, with this brought up now, I cannot remember their names. For years I have been able to ignore -for the most part- their comforting, sultry, edging, and irritating chirps.. but that meeting with that foal.. something had been bent and torqued, able to push aside and allow them in. Flared tempers and deep sloes of depression are the key to their control; being away from every one and everything that Helovia has brought to my already picked apart and deteriorating mind has helped the barrier between their thoughts and my own build back up.

Here I am, once more, with my bright red snout and matching fiery eyes, wandering the Threshold. My first encounters here, I was still young and frightened: I had not been in contact with others very frequently my entire life, so scents and evidence of other large bodied animals overwhelmed me. I had awoken covered in sweat and filth due to my lonesome travels, and taken into the merciless gates of the Aurora Basin. One time and one time only had I been able to experience the glorious dance of vivid light through the crystal clear night sky; stars dancing like the undeniable twinkle of an old man's bright eyed smile.

Not this time.. no. Now I stand strong and tall: I am no longer included in the Basin -common knowledge tells me this much. Though my body longs to bury itself into the deepest of snows -plow through the thin layer of crunchy icy with a few short strides- I know I may never be able to do such a thing again. Instead, I stand with my crimson snout tucked into my chest, intense eyes staring ahead at nothing. Both auds sat cocked back toward my thick mane, listening to what may lurk behind. Whatever -or whoever- comes my way, I intend on taking in. I have nothing to give, nor do I have anything to show. I am a wanderer: a hopeless, psychotic, schizophrenic wanderer.

Tagged: Open!
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven

Veiled in shining silk, the quiet grey slipped between the old wood of the Threshold forest, quite nearer to the eastern borderline then normally she might. The air embracing her slow, deliberate passage was warm and humid though dawn had barely parted the dim shadow of night; drawing across the dappled canvas, well hidden beneath her light-weight cloak, was a heavy, steamy sweat. Pale yellow eyes roved tirelessly through the vegetation surrounding; and so too did her second pair, the young Zephyr's, ever watchful as his beloved travelled. There was vulnerability in disability, and weakness surrounding one whose soul held no vehement vibe; of this both were grimly aware. The one-winged Pegasus had by now mastered the art of subtlety, stepping only upon the cushioning tufts that would leave no hint of her presence and moving aside from any trail; any worn path which might be lure the lazy predator.

It was not often that she was so cautious in her questing, but with recent events; unprovoked attacks and such right in this very wilderness still fresh in her mind, Africa chose to stay highly attuned to the world around. Short, shallow breaths tested the air suddenly and her face was lifted in the same moment so that soundlessly fluttering nostrils might be granted better access. Few travelled so deeply into the Threshold in this direction- the tracks and signs of equines passing through into the east were few and far between, so when the thick lingering hue of a stallion grew denser than the rest, the young mare paused to consider it- thoroughly.

It failed to rouse dancing, indissoluble memories- was not owned by someone who she was able to readily place upon a familiar face. Instead, she found her face lowering intently; dabbling lips dissecting the thick dead mat of pine and leaves for the more recent track of this stranger. Africa searched at length, long and hard, but lifted again with wide narrowing eyes, empty handed. Curiously she turned in place, swinging her forequarters gracefully, swiftly so that the long tresses of mane across her sweaty neck flapped wildly. Sliding forwards then slowly, she stepped into the open corridor that lead in a loose, south westerly direction- inevitably funnelling those unsuspecting travellers into the centre of the Threshold; where, they may or may not be granted the choice to choose their fate.

She did not linger in the raw openness path, instead crossing in only two surefooted strides before sinking into the shabby undergrowth of the opposite side. There the stranger's scent grew, and she began to hunt for him again.

It was Silas who found the rummy-nosed stallion first, his raptor-eyes and immaculate memory recalling easily the role he had placed by the cliffs under World's Edge; he had warded off the ravenous stallion who seemed intent on destroying the last of Africa's hope; driving her to death. A low rumble peeled through the heavy, still air and his raven-black form swept from its perch upon the slippery silk cloak sheathing his beloved's back. Effortlessly the avian slipped between branches, guiding the grey mare to her goal; alighting in the naked bough of a very old oak- and he glanced down on the Unicorn through one, shining black eye.

Africa followed the zephyr quickly and obligingly, never unappreciative of his ability and aide. Before long, she was slowing beneath the opposite reach of the old trees canopy (that which now housed her bonded), peering across at the recognizable face of one she knew from long, long ago- a different lifetime she thought broodingly. "You're Voodoo…" She whispered carelessly, holding the breath which followed as though its rush might accidentally scatter the illusion before her. "I know you. I'm Africa- do you remember?" She wanted to fold into him, to bury herself in the fond memories which they shared, but as her pale honey eyes travelled about his ridged exterior, she began to question herself. He no longer presented as the rash colt in her past; his face creased with maturity, the expression upon it cold and distant. A bubble caught in the base of her throat, a question- a flood of questions. "Are you alright? Why are you in the Threshold?" It was painfully obvious that he was not searching like she, his posture was stiff, perhaps having been in the same spot for many hours- and a recruiter did not often break for long periods.

Africa broke through the shackles of her reservation and stepped close in front of him, stretching her long muscular neck forward as far as she could to brush her nose by his; where it was, tucked aloofly against his dark breast.

Image Credits

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
NPC

A deep shadow cast from nothing, it formed behind the stallion of ebony and crimson. The shadow found another sole nearby. The one of a one winged dappled mare. She reached out to the dark stallion with her muzzle slightly brushing his.

Yes, the shadow decided to appear now. But first the thought passed it of what it was going to day. Thinking of how it could change into any form, and any dream... yes! It had then thought of the terrific plan.

It morphed slowly into a beautiful young lady. Her mane and body white like an angel. It stepped into the clearing and looked at the two. Extending its neck to the sky it screeched a terrible screech as an eagle flew out of nowhere, grasping the mare's throat with its powerful talons, it dragged her into the sky. Her screeches carried away by the wind, only leaving the two distant friends maybe(?) to bond once again.

And a now silent clearing.

[you guys don't have to listen to this, but I just wanted to post something different, see what happens!]

Voodoo

My pupils are large as I stare at the mute colors that litter the forest floor, the tones not bright enough to jump out at my brain and allow my eyes to adjust to the different contrasts; they mainly were a mingle of greens and faint browns, dusted on the dark brown soil floors. The soft beat of feathers against cool evening air caused my auds to creep forward one at a time, as I am rather concerned about my hind quarters due to the simple fact that I can no longer trust my sense of sight.

Ember eyes lifted from the spot that I could have stared a hole into, finding them to land on a purple-blue hued bird. It's feathers were long and beautiful; it was taken care of, and the some one that takes care of it is around. My bright snout stayed tucked into my body, I do no feel the need to reach out to another being at this moment. If my attention is needed, it will be pulled by the voice of another. Just then, the heavy scent of dry, aired deserts hit my nostrils like a dust storm itself.

Her footsteps were quick at first, but slowed just as her bright form developed from the night shade. Wine red eyeballs fell from the branch that the handsome bird perched in to spot the gray female making her way toward me. One side was covered with the gentle grasp of a gray wing, the other bare and ugly, covered at the withers with only a few straggling feathers and a gnarly scar. My heart dropped: I recognize this female. They began cackling hungrily in my head.

The sight of nothing but fear in her glossy eyes as the demented brute snapped at her, the bird -this very raptor that sits proudly in the tree above my reach- crying and attempting to help his bonded, my weak attempt to stop the son of a bitch for him to only confront me, and for my response to be as soft as a bunny's white coat. But I've seen her with both wings as well.. at the open pits of hell that claims space in the center of our home. We had found a stone.. something else interesting had happened.

None of that matters now. I am no longer the colt I was when I had met this female, and I fear that she is still the air-headed mare that I had grown some what fond of.

"You're Voodoo..." the silky voice hit my brain and heart like a slap across the face with a branch. For so long I had not spoken to anyone besides them, and myself when even they would not respond. A deep breath caused my flared nostrils to quiver nervously as I sucked in the lukewarm air. The velvety whisper of my horrendous name echoed through my hollow skull, over and over again I watched her bright eyes dance as I imaged they could under the light of fires.

"I know you-" "Africa," the rest of the words were muffled and lost in my reboosting memory. Of course we know you, we wanted you so badly! Cute girl here boy they whimpered from their cage in the back of my dark mind, reaching out to touch my imagination with hot nails. They had twisted it so perfectly, even when this mare had tried to show me how to play, all I could see was the boring slate of land that spread across the Sahara that we ventured through with quick feet. "Why are you in the Threshold?"

Because he is a complete failure and couldn't even get to know any one in his herd. They may have not even noticed that he disappeared. More than likely they were glad there was a new open hole in the side of that rock! Laughing to themselves with pure enjoyment, I released a short breath in a silent sigh in order to ignore their yammering. "I remember you, faintly." Lies, of course you remember her! "I-" cut off short, the female reached her long face out, the warmth of her fuzzy gray snout against my red mug almost made me lurch.

In reaction I stepped back awkwardly, my face lifting up toward the air in order to pull away from the touch; another body was close to me, far too close. The starch white being was just there suddenly, she had not snuck up on the two of us, along with the midnight black bird, had she? Red trimmed auds laid back in the mess of mane, nostrils flaring and teeth barely baring, all while the white stranger lifted her face to the air and let out an impressively high screech.

A massive bird fell from the sky, it's talons, each sharper than jagged stalactites after centuries of forming on cave ceilings. They sunk into the pearly throat of the stranger, lifting her from the ground with so little effort that it made my stomach roll. Wine soaked eyes watched with both anger and horror as each of the newcomers disappeared into the air. The horrifying noise racked through my head like their voices, unable to ignore and seemed endless; then it faded. "Unfortunate." I was able to muster beneath my breath. What else was there to say or do?

Tagged: @[Africa], still open for business!

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Deceased

Tender, wondering eyes waded through the new body of indifference; unfeelingness which rose like an impassable river before his scarlet-red eyes. She was concerned, undoubtedly, and even as the low murmur of recognition, through a detached voice spilt from his blood-drenched lips Africa found little comfort there, standing by someone who had been changed through the torture of time. She could not have hoped to guess what had numbed her friend's soul so terribly; not presume to understand the method which lurked behind the barrier before him. Desperately though, the young Oracle wanted to reach out to him, to reconnect with him and to find that well hidden heart which she truly did care so much for.

Silas stirred in the tree above, shifting his slight weight awkwardly- moved by the unsettled leak of emotion through the hot, beating mood of his beloved. It was not something he had expected, nor something that he was overly thrilled to experience. For a long while Africa had not suffered, and he squirmed uneasily at the prospect of her inner turmoil reigniting.

Voodoo recoiled from her touch, and they sensitive young grey could not deny the wrench which churned her stomach in that moment. His balk was perhaps something she had been expecting, but in no way was she prepared for the ruthlessness of his rejection. Shyly she too drew back, tucking her nose close against the steaming flesh of her own chest; long dark lashes closing quickly and tightly around devastated eyes; retreating with muffled and sliding steps through the forest litter.
When again they parted (hesitantly), the brightness of day flooding through, Africa was startled to find a white maiden standing with the stallion and the breath choked in her throat, provoking a cough of sorts to evade clenched teeth. Africa had noticed no sign or sound of the eerie strangers approach; it was as though a ghost had settled beside him, and she could feel the sudden outrage form explosively in the core of her companion. An angry raptor cry peeled through the air, and the grey's long ears balanced uncertainly backwards, quivering as her face rose as far from the specter like creature as she could manage.

As it released its own blood-curdling screech at that moment and before the Zephyr had a chance to swing down to defend the pair, another bird- enormous; far larger than he, fell with ravenous claws towards the intruder. Again Silas cried in anger, fluttering forward should either creature dare strike at Africa, but they did not. Both lifted into the air, the white creature's head slumped down morbidly as it was carried away, gripped tightly by the throat. Riled, the raven-bird swept after the predator and its prey in a blaze of shimmering starlight.

As silence finally fell upon the grave meeting below, Africa's horror filled eyes sought Voodoo's. The stallion muttered something beneath his breath, though the one-winged mare's ears could only fathom the frightened pulse which throbbed through her mind. The Threshold had become something unfamiliar to Africa. Once she had been free to play and scavenge through the old, woody wilderness without care or thought; the faces who had crossed her path were seldom threatening. Now however, she seemed to fall upon these foul situations too regularly- crazed mares, crude stallions, flailing magic and death and destruction. A cold shiver crawled the length of her short spine, though still the warmth of the day was intense, and the feeble-hearted mare swayed indecisively in place.
She could not part with Voodoo like this; could not abandon a friend, though she wished deeply for the comfort and security of her homeland right then.

"What are you going to do?" she asked suddenly, her voice still trembling while her frayed nerves still arced violently through her slim, elegant frame. "I don't want to leave you." Africa admitted, failing to meet his eye as her own drifted timidly downwards to sprawl in a puddle across the ground. She wanted to bring him home; to look after him and more than anything rebuild the friendship which had been but a malnourished runt.

Tagged: @[Voodoo]

Image Credits

Voodoo

The much too fast recoil of both of our faces was harsh, though I know I was the one that denied the hot touch of my old companion. The pulse of my blood had picked up due to the sight of the undeniable death of the perfectly ivory carved mare, yet it was not slowing any quicker than it had picked up? The charcoal colored bird that had so carelessly thrown itself before Africa dodged after the magnificently giant bird. My odd-colored eyes fell from the still scorching air back down to the soft gaze of the gray mare before me.

She was looking toward me, looking at me. Those honey coated eyes were so warm, so matter how scared, irritated, or upset she may be. A smile began to crawl across my filthy looking mug, curling into a sneaky grin before I shot it back down into a tight, straight line. Emotionless, deep eyes stared into the gentle color that could sooth a baby. "What are you going to do?" a slight pause of her weakening voice, "I don't want to leave you." I pushed my ears forward and let out a reluctant laugh that literally took one short breath.

What are you planning on doing? Surely we can't go with her, she lives by that shit hole! The Basin. The Basin is where we need to go back. No one will even know you left. Crimson eyes dropped from her gaze to the mutilated scar beneath her withers. "Who did that to you?" A small amount of anger surged through my brain, allowing a sort of adrenaline rush for the demons that thrive deep in my brain. They became anxious and restless, pacing and picking at whatever they could within their miniature prison that I had found a lock and key to.

Their anticipation made me suck in another deep breath, the oxygen running through my veins and dipping into my heart in order to calm myself down. My pulse has dropped noticeably from what it was just moments ago. What was that anyway? "Let's leave this place as soon as possible, I strongly dislike it here." My choice of words has even changed compared to the immature, snappy vocabulary I had not even a half of a year ago. Perhaps being alone for an extended period of time is good for me.

Though my attention still drops from reality and into my make-believe world inside my own body, I found myself staring intently at the gray. Fix this, she doesn't deserve that. Each ear flicked forward once more and I took a strong step forward, closing in the space I had created between us in order to reach out to her. Flared nostrils blew a hot breath toward her ear as I finally reached my destination with a nuzzle to the top of her neck, just below her left ear. I could feel the small hairs that don't align perfectly with the flow of her mane tickle my whiskers.

Tagged: @[Africa], still open for business!

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Deceased

Deep in the furthest and darkest recesses of her whirling mind Africa knew this could end in heartbreak- for many more reasons than she wished to consider. Theirs had been a forbidden friendship right from the start, their families at war; her heart bitter with confusion and emotional turmoil. Although it had never truly been uttered, she knew the grounds he called home; his coat was not like those she dwelt with in the desert, nor like any who came from grass or forest. Maybe, if the word Basin never slipped across either tongue, she possibly had believed so long ago, treason could not have been committed; a plea of ignorance, no matter how farfetched.

Right now, as her kindly gaze embraced him, Africa began to tremble both for the spark which reignited in her heart, and for the bank of wrongdoings she had collected against the better judgement of her home; the ever expanding list of horrible secrets that weighed so heavily across her young, brazen shoulders. He, is my friend... She scolded herself in private, shaking away literally, the ambush of self-condemnation as it began to bubble through her thoughts; like the flimsy, half-built relationship was a fair excuse to betray the ones she loved, again. Voodoo was trapped in that pit. The Throat is a refuge for the lost and the lonely. He too can belong... She furthered her plight a little more aggressively- desperately, the sound of her voice echoing brutally through the silence in her ears. Africa blinked apprehensively, trying to conceal the flaring argument from the paused and waiting stallion before her.

A curt laugh fell from his rattling nostrils then, and the young grey’s eyes leapt upwards to find his gaze wandering across her naked shoulder- undoubtedly, she thought with a soft sigh, absorbing the shining pink scar. As he asked about it, Africa took a wary breath and a confronted rawness gathered through the beige gloss of her torn stare. “The Basin...” She revealed quickly, with such a hushed tone that should a breeze have swept through at that exact time, the words might have never made their mark. The one-winged Oracle had not spoken of the torture and torment of her captivity there at all, to anyone; she had not the faith in herself to reveal such a tale of terror, nor the confidence to believe that her infidelity would be forgiven. She did not reveal how, or why the wing had been lost- or the reason for her being in that territory to begin with. The revelation was all she could stomach this time, and the hollowness which had overwhelmed her expression lifted into a half-hearted smile; pain choked by willpower.

Right after he spoke next (suggesting to part from the stench of the Threshold), Africa’s voice again slipped as a tender breath towards her long lost friend- she had indulged his curiosity, if that’s what had compelled him to ask about her recent disablement, and now it was her turn. “Why did you leave?” She asked, her eyes narrowing as the invasion passed briefly through her mind. She hoped that all ties had been broken; that honesty might blossom into his shifting expression and that if she were to gift to him her trust right now, that he would nurture it and not let it burn. So many mistakes she had made and now, as the fragments of her shattered life began to mend back into something wonderful, a curve ball like this was thrown headlong towards her. She held her breath in waiting, silently begging for the right words to fall upon her quivering, reaching ears.

Voodoo’s nose had inched forward, crossed the line which had been etched between them so suddenly, and Africa’s eyes closed shyly in response. Flared nostrils soaked willingly the scent of his closeness, and her heart began to pound with nervous tension- the stallion’s lips touched her hot, sleek hide, just beneath the wavering of her ear. It was a feeling she had not before met; never had she let another come so intimately close, and though she was terrified of the choking emotion that engulfed her body; not prepared or quite willing for the surge of affection that leaked from that nuzzle, the grey was so glad to have found the grulla Unicorn again.

thinking | “speaking

Image Credits

Voodoo

The near silent response passed over the gray mare's lips with -what I felt was- shame. "The Basin" It was probably you. Well, us I guess they laughed manically, pushing vivid, fake images into my field of vision. Stained teeth sunk into the plush hide of my friend's shoulder, dagger-sharp hooves striking at her body as she pulled away. Gushes of unnecessary blood shed spewed from freshly torn hide, a cry of help emanating from her struggling throat- ears pinned back into my hair, I forced the images out of my brain. It was not me. I could never do that to her.. I could probably not do that to a female in general.

I glanced toward her light gaze once more before her feeble voice broke the silence, asking why I had left. Her breath was hot on my neck, she seemed surprised by my numb touch. My heart pounded hard, knocking on my chest cavity to remind me that he is -in fact- there still. I dropped my dual toned face, ears rotating backwards as though I was listening to something behind me; simultaneously I stepped backward once, leaving my front left hoof cocked easily on the edge.

So, big boy, why DID you leave? She wants to know. It couldn't have been us, could it? "I left because I'm not stable around others." Wow, that was slick and not blunt at all. Attempting to watch the ever changing emotional rollercoaster that played across Africa's light face like a movie, I raised my crowned skull into the air, sucking in a breath so deep that my lungs felt like they would explode. The pressure expelled from my ribs with a hot sigh that slowly clung onto the tiny amount of moisture in the air. I am getting antsy; I do not like being here, exposed and endangering the only female that I find myself caring about any more.

Tagged: @[Africa]

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD

Deceased

The day was growing so warm, and even while she was partly sheltered by the sparse pine canopy above, Africa felt the wave of weariness pressing through long-suffering limbs. Perhaps her reasons for willing Voodoo and herself from the exposure of the redwood forest differed considerably from the red-tinged stallion who she felt so dearly about; he was not so defenceless, so unsettled by the strange violence which they had involuntarily witnessed. She had sought comfort from no other in this callous world, though many had wondered aloud about the drastic changes in her brittle nature; and the state of her figure, easily holding her own against the prying eyes of strangers and family alike. Voodoo was different though, she felt a staunch connection and warmth whenever he was near. He was the dry-minded colt that had refused to play with her; that had turned tune and touched her heart.

The stallion moved from her again, but there was no gaping canyon of heartlessness or despair to fill it this time. Only tenderness flooded the space dividing their bodies, and Africa listened attentively as his voice offered to her the answer. The reason did not immediately make sense and her face tilted to the side as she fell into thought, trying to rationalise just exactly what Voodoo had meant. She was no longer the foolish babe of yesteryear; dancing to music unheard and blissfully unaware of the truth in the world. She had become a thinker, curious and deliberate in her method; calculating always and vastly perceptive- in tune to those lives churning around her. "You don't need to be stable by my side." She cooed devotedly towards him, stepping forward to butt playfully against his rose-red nose, before turning gracefully to guide him away.

Africa wanted to nurture him, to tend and support him- not at all in the same way she cared for the young pupils aspiring beneath her. It was more, almost as powerful as the burning passion which bound herself to Silas, and he to her. The shrewd creature could read in the flinching lines of his body that his agitation was stewing. "Where do you want to go?" She asked quietly without turning to find his following bulk- she had no reason to doubt he would lag. "Will you come home with me?" The one-winged girl did not burst forth with all the reasons in the world for which the desert would suit him- she wasn't certain it would; was undecided as to whether his previous ties would be recognised. It was worth a try though she thought pensively to herself. With her, Voodoo would be safe and well (considering), and there were areas which were less visited than others. For a moment her eyes blinked closed and she waited with pressed lips to hear his reply.

(Ooc: Wherever he decides to go with her is where I will post my next reply <333 ooooh I missed you both so much :D)

Image Credits

Voodoo

"You don't need to be stable around me." The gentle bump of her gray muzzle caused my face to bob inward slightly, uncomfortably. Wine-red eyes glanced up in time to watch her body twist around with ease, her bare shoulder turned away from me; each ear laid back as if I were irritated.. I guess it's a natural reaction any more. My dappled friend continued onward, her uneven body parting more and more space between us before I realized that she wanted me to follow.

The older female's voice spilled into the hot air like a cold fluid, though the question in request stung like acid. We want to go back home. Yes, back to the Basin! Our little cave is probably lonelyyyy they all tossed in their whining opinions, pulling at the barred gate of their cage as if it would help them out. My oddly edged ears quivered at the mental distraction as if they were speaking to me between my ears, hiding in my fuzzy forelock.

Shifting my weight forward, I followed the mare cautiously. A slight limp had developed in my back right leg due to so much traveling; sore, stiff muscles are miserable. A deep breath here and there kept me from showing the strain very much, if at all. "Will you come home with me?" The desert? So dry! Nose bleeds, no! more complaints ran through my occupied skull before I could answer for myself. "Where ever it is that you're going, I'll follow, Princess."

Another deep breath allowed in a smell that I recalled from long ago: that first dry, dusty scent that hit my nostrils during our first meeting. The location of our play-date had not been one that I enjoyed much, if at all even, and also provided a similar scent... but the one that lingered on the body of the half-down feathered female was one that I had not come across besides that one time. The beach, the sandy air and reek of male hormone was all I could recall. This will be a new experience. One that I will enjoy? More than likely not. But, it will make my dear friend Africa, happy, I think? I continued following her into the brush that she so clearly knows.

Tagged: @[Africa]
Ooc: Sorry this took so long, I've been sick and completely museless! Anyhow: I miss you two as well! I'll be posting in the Throat, I'll tag you!

Table by Frostie
IS IN YOUR HEAD