the Rift

The times, they are a changin'....again(Gossamer/Open)

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
Query roamed into the foothills to try to find the beautiful mare that had welcomed her at the threshold.

She figured that she spent enough time just roaming around and not doing anything, and that it was time for her to settle down and try to join a herd.

She did wonder what it'd be like this time...if it would be similar to how it was back in Isilme, where she was quickly welcomed into the herd and accepted. "I'm sure things will be fine. I mean Gossamer said that she was the chieftess of this herd and it was her that invited me to join."

Valentine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Hello,"Valentine said.He had no taste for mares,but he would be nice."Are you lost?Looking for someone?"

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
ooc://

Hey there! I'm glad to see you're excited to get started, but there is a 100 word minimum on posts. If you could extend this post to the minimum requirement that would be amazing!

<3

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}
Gossamer wandered through the trees of her Foothills to arrive at the hooves of Query. She was an interesting mare indeed. Kind and calm but still, Gossamer found she could not quite place the mare. Yet still, she was more than welcome to be in the herd, none here would treat her with ill will.

Pearl colored hide shone brightly in the sun as she walked up to Query and greeted her with a nod, "How fares thee Query today?"asks the Benevolent kindly with a blink of her lashes and whiff of her breath. The heat beats down on her back, a reminder of times past and the violence to come which she feels so strongly in her bones. She had the feeling that her time as Queen along with her lover and her friend, they were coming to an end. It was a terrifying thought, but one she had to, none-the-less admit.

Hidden Account
Nogard
As Gossamer approached Query raised her head and returned the nod.

"Hi there, Gossamer, I'm doin' alright. Recently I ran into this mare that said she knew you. Her name was Solstice. Anyways she got me thinkin', that I'm ready to try to settle into a herd again. It's lonely out there on my own."

"I know that you put out the offer before, and I wanted to make sure that the offer still stands to join this herd."

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}
Gossamer listened calmly to Query's words. She knew little about the mare, but if Solstice had talked to her and liked her then it was likely the mare was kind enough for the herd. Yes, she had offered the mare a home when she had first entered the herdlands, however, time had passed since the mare had first arrived, it was entirely possible she could have created other alliances. Though, as she assessed the mare she found that, even in thoughts, the new one was kind.

So her eyes maintain warmth and even drop a bit of their formality as she nods to Query's query, "Of course my dear. All who can follow the Laws and who seek a herd, shelter, or safety are more than welcome within my herdland." Her eyes dance as she looks at the mare, "Is there a certain position that you desire?"

Hidden Account
Nogard
Query listened intently for the reply from the lead mare of this herd.

When the words came out of the mouth of this older, yet still beautiful, mare her face lit up. She was a little worried about being accepted, yet she still somewhat knew that she wouldn't have too many issues getting in.

"Thank you so very much for acceptin' me. I promise to do my best to follow all the laws of the herd. As for a position there is none I seek other than to be a welcome member. Maybe once I get settled down again I might seek some other position, but for now I'll stick with just gettin' to know everyone."