the Rift

[OPEN] Meditation, recuperation

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
AFRICA
Diviner for Dragon's Throat

Dabbling through a new world emblazoned; the forest engulfed by the vivid burnt reds and rust oranges of autumn, Africa passed none too quickly clothed like always now in her soft silk gown. She paused often along her way, to whisper with the cool, fresh northern breeze; to snort through piles of already fallen leaves, and to listen to the joyful chorus of birds who rushed now, to fill their croups before the first snows of Frostfall. It was an ecosphere which captivated her and sent wild a greedy imagination that delighted in such natural wonders. The young mare’s stride was light and her step playful; the weight and responsibility of her work had been shed to accommodate the pure unadulterated bliss of dancing without the burden of heat and oppressing humidity. She was in her element and nothing could dampen her mood.

The grey was only passing through the Threshold, her target the lofty field in the ranges beyond, and Africa soon slipped from the grip of the wilting forest into the open- a region she had not before travelled by foot. Everything seemed so real around her; there was not the blurred wash of blending colours shifting beneath the spread of her powerfully flapping wings. More carefully the young Oracle walked from the sanctuary of redwoods, pale creamy eyes searching the nearby area for sign of another; for movement, tentative ears straining to find tell-tale sounds above the muffled thud of her own tread through unruly grass.

Some distance later, the pungent stench of horses filled her wary nostrils and Africa halted instantly in response. No wall marked the very obvious borderline to a territory- the Foothills she could only guess, but the aroma’s that filled her heart with caution were quite enough of a deterrent for her to double back a little. Instead of the straight line path she had planned into the mountains just beyond her reach, the one-winged grey began to skirt the concealed herd respectfully around to the left, always alert should another find her; or simply be watching her pass them by. Undoubtedly there would be warriors scouting (Pegasus tracing the Throat’s semi-built wall were a common sight back home). Africa wished the tribe no ill harm and continued accordingly.

For @[Ciceron] at last. She is on her way to Heavenly Fields. Open to any others also ;)

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Lazing around in what was left of the warm weather the grey couldn't help but think about everything that was going on lately that could drastically change his plans. This battle that Apollo was fighting was starting to get to him over the uncertainty of their home still being home. What would happen if Apollo should lose? That disgraceful bitch would surely run them all out or kill them all trying if she was to claim power. Her mind was not in the right frame of thought to begin with before you included her psychotic plans to challenge Apollo. If only the rest of them could have done more than just stand around and watch helplessly as each attack was made.

Despite it being the way of life in a herd he still hated the fact that others could not help drive off challengers when it counted most. In all honesty wasn't that what a herd was? A big family that helped each other when it was needed. Shaking his head he needed something to distract his mind from the whole situation, maybe running the borders of the Foothills may serve to occupy him for a bit. Pushing off with his hind legs he sprang into a ground eating trot so as to burn off some excess energy and hopefully put his mind at ease. Whether it be the excess testosterone present in the air with the change of season or just that him mind was working overtime to control his frustration it was starting to be testing at times.

After a good half hour or so he was relieved to feel some of the tension leaving his body as it took comfort in the familiar exercise. Only after his muscles began to ache slightly did he slow to a walk once more to regain his stamina. It was at this time that a figure appeared nearby that he had not noticed before. Pricking his ears forward he watched the mare for a moment of two before he figure he might as well go see what it was that she was up to, she was starting to get close to the borders after all. Striding over to her cautiously he stopped nearby dipping his head slightly in greeting. "Greetings Miss, may I help you with anything?" He figured that it was better to start out the conversation pleasantly instead of the rather intrusive harsh confrontations that others prefered. It was not in his nature to be so rude especially to a mare unless it was warranted, this sure as hell wasn't a situation for that considering she was doing nothing wrong.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Africa] •• NOTES: Sorry for delay, life has been rather chaotic lately. Would you like to be tagged in posts? ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Deceased
AFRICA

The arrival of the stallion; dappled with murky grey puddles much like herself, was without surprise. Few trees littered the space extending beyond the Threshold tree line which the one-winged mare strolled through and his approach was well met. Africa paused sensibly when his thick, powerfully built form slipped forward through swishing, breeze stroked grass, offering in return for the polite dip of his pale horned face a greeting snuffle through fluttering nostrils. Still she was cautious to remain aside from the scent strewn barrier- he came from the other side, the territory, the Foothills.

“Hi.” She began quietly and humbly, presuming it her duty to speak first given the proximity of her presence to his homeland. Gentle eyes were lifted with respect, though their polite creamy-gold gaze lacked confidence. She continued without delay. “I’m Africa, the Oracle for Dragon’s Throat. Forgive my wanderings; I’ve not before ventured so far north on foot and my stumbling upon your border here was an honest mistake.” A nervous giggle followed, almost beneath her breath and quickly she looked beyond him to find if there were any others also wary of her existence there; coming out to investigate.

Africa knew well the fair stability between her home and that of the Foothills, but could not help the ingrained apprehension that she had stumbled into trouble; ventured blindly yet again into the gaping eyes of monsters just like those foul ghouls to the north- perhaps the fact that this mild mannered stallion wore the grim spear upon his skull did not ease her tension. This time though, she was truly alone and utterly vulnerable. Across her right flank, feathers fluffed and prickled, reflecting helplessly her feelings should any watching be keen eyed, or in tune to the silent language of her kind.

The young Zephyr Silas, had flown ahead some distance ahead of the mare, scouting like he preferred, to clear the path of his beloved of any who he did not immediately favour- should raptor-eyes grasp some such being, he would double back to guide her away and around the imminent threat. Unfortunately on this occasion, his attention had been somewhat swallowed by the occurrence of a blackberry bush; its wild, unruly vine-like mass flourishing with late summer fruits. Such delicacy could not exist in the southern heat of the land and so it was with eager delight that the avian had descended upon it with skewed concentration and a rumbling stomach.

Only when the warmth of Africa’s placid heart began to shiver did he realise his carelessness. With sleek, raven-black feathers snagging on cruel thorns in his bumbling haste, Silas leapt from the bush and thrust his wings powerfully, lifting quickly to find his beloved and what trouble had stirred her heart so. Sharp black eyes scanned the clear scape beneath as he hurtled above the blur of green, back the way he had come. Not far ahead he found her, and with her another dressed almost entirely the same. His eyes narrowed though as he neared and noticed more clearly the horn twisting into the air before Africa.

Silas swept down from the sky above.

Africa was more than happy to feel the gush of wind stirred by her mate’s flapping wings and nickered in soft greeting as he landed with a nurturing grip upon her silk sheathed rump. For the time being she held her silence, feeling that any additional information surrounding the Zephyr who had joined them would seem odd and out of place given the small thoughtful period of time which had been growing after her explanation- she would wait until it was more appropriate.

Hearing the flight of something nearby the stallion tipped his head skyward to see a bird streaking towards them. Black eyes narrowed in his direction as the bird landed upon the mare's back with ease. Apparently he was not exactly pleased to see him if this glare said anything. "Who is your friend here?" He asked curiously with a gentle gaze at the pair. He had always longed for a companion of his own but so far had been denied at all attempts to date. Well he couldn't say completely denied because he did have a temporary spirit companion gifted to him by the great bear.

Speaking of his companion, movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention as Merou advanced through the grass eyes locked on the bird. Apparently he wasn't the only one curious as to the birds arrival. Before he could open his mouth to stop the cub he watched in horror as Merou made an attempt to jump up beside the bird to get a closer look. His jump completely failed to reach his targeted spot and instead found him crashing into Africa's leg before tumbling to the ground and rolling down a small incline. "Merou!" He found himself scolding for the cub's actions. Moving forward immediately he made his way to the cub half panicking not wanting anything to happen to him. He wasn't even sure if spirits could be hurt but he was not going to take the chance.

Lowering his crown to Merou gently relief swept over him as the cub lifted his head seeming no worse for wear. His fur was slightly tousled but he seemed completely injury free. Sighing softly as the cub ambled over to him he turned his attention back to the mare with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, he didn't mean no harm he is just too curious sometimes..." He attempted to explain hastily as he hoped to explain what had happened. Merou seemed to sense he was in trouble and sat down between his front hooves silently casting hesitant glances between the two of them.

Shaking his head a soft exasperated chuckle escaped his lips as he once again raised his silver eyes to meet Africa's. It took a moment before he spoke again silently hoping the mare was not angered. " My name is Ciceron and this trouble maker here is Merou. I hope he did not hurt you?" He said gently thinking about how funny this whole situation had gotten. Here he was just trying to make conversation with a passerby and now it was him apologizing for the mischief of his spirit cub, Merou. Well the day was turning out to be rather interesting.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Africa] •• NOTES: Don't mind Merou XD ••

[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Deceased
AFRICA

Thoughtfully the young dappled mare craned her neck around so that her pale gaze could find the Zephyr. “Meet Silas; we are bonded.” She replied readily, her tone lathered with the identical affection of that flooding her veins.

As the dappled Unicorn’s ears switched with his snaffled attention, Africa could not help but follow with an intrigued gaze; that curiosity was swamped by something more surprised, and that too by an almost instant air of confused alarm. “Goodness!” She cried as the creature barrelled towards her, staggering awkwardly aside in feeble attempt to both evade the creature’s bold arrival, and establish if truly she was in danger.

It all happened so quickly, and her mind reeled as the little beast launched itself upwards across legs that seemed too short to be able to achieve such an ambitious goal. He fell short, stumbling and flailing headfirst into the bewildered Oracle’s hind leg- she might have kicked out involuntarily in that same moment had she not felt the surge of adrenaline peel from the other stallion’s rippling skin as he started forward- perhaps in defence.

Silas had risen from his roost, an angered shriek peeling through the still air around them; shattering what little tranquillity had remained after Africa’s impromptu arrival on scene. He too bristled, ready to attack- prepared to guard the life of his beloved at any cost.

The stallion strode past both the hovering Zephyr and the dithering mare however, as the cub fell heavily and rolled away down the small incline to the side of the Oracle. ‘Merou!’ his voice bellowed suddenly in fierce reprimand (though the worry leaking into his tone was unmistakable), and the one-winged Pegasus felt her skin crawl as she struggled to ascertain what exactly had just unfolded. “Wait…” She started cautiously, figuring rapidly that the cub was no stranger to the stallion- spirit or not. She held her breath though pausing, as he rushed to tend the fallen creature and Africa felt warmth and compassion filter away her own anxiousness.

Merou lifted his small round face to meet his bonded (for now, that is what she presumed this to be- just like her and Silas), and the Oracle too sighed with relief. She knew the worry and love between hearts so tied, and for a moment had felt his panic through her own conscience. She snuffled quietly, empathetically, at the apology and explanation offered, and nodded without bitterness.

No harm had been done- perhaps nothing worse intended, than the woes she had already seen. The cub plonked between the knees of his bonded, and Africa found herself smiling tenderly in his favour.

Soon enough, the stallion’s introduction was aired and for the sake of her company and the chivalrous, pleasant atmosphere engulfing once more the meeting between them, Africa in turn repeated the stallion’s name to her companion aloud- though her tongue he could not yet grasp. Through the confines of their tight-knit bond Africa elaborated further, sharing not only their northern neighbour’s name, but that she herself had strayed by mistake much closer than she would have preferred to the invisible borders of his territory- Windtossed Foothills.

The avian clucked quietly at the explanation and he settled himself again still more comfortably upon her, knowing that the dappled stallion offered no threat, and the boisterous cub too was now in check.

“Pleasure Ciceron, Merou...” She said easily, untroubled by all which had happened. Africa too felt the twinge of hilarity rise through her core, though chewed back the bubble of laughter which perhaps might have seemed crude (given she did not know that he was entertained also). “No harm done, honestly. I have to admit though I have never been charged by a bear before.” Her pale complexion lowered to snort softly at the creature, and her eyes mellowed into a caring smile. “Is Merou alright?”

[I’m so sorry, I have no idea how I overlooked this. I feel so rude :( I wasn’t sure how ‘spirit’ the cub was, so correct me anywhere I’m wrong and I will amend to suit :D]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her home in the Heavenly Fields is often trodden on, but she doesn’t mind. Actually, she quite enjoys greeting the passer-bys. Walking through the fields, she would often crash royal tea parties… great expeditions. Not really, but her mind did take her there. She often thought that the conversations that echoed on the breeze here were of utter importance. When really, most of the time they were a simple greeting or a meeting, the occasional conversation and large gathering. She didn’t mind everyone, really enjoyed them and welcomed them into her makeshift home. Arousing from behind the large rock by which she slept, she trotted into the heart of the field, having to go over and down many small rises and stopping often to gaze at the wilting grasses and the occasional surviving wild flower. Once she had reached her usual spot, she dropped to her knees, then onto her side. She laid there, not to rest, but to concentrate on the sights and sounds. She craved a meeting or possibly a greeting; just someone to socialize with. Living alone as a filly was very challenging for her, being so kind and talkative.

Her cravings are soon satisfied, as she scents some beings, and hears voices. Along with them seems to be other beings, odd ones that aren’t Unicorns, Pegasi, or Equines. But, this didn’t bother her. Excitedly, she followed the sound. Coming over a rise, before her was a long stretch of meadow. Her Fields where larger, bountiful, yes, she thought smugly. Before her, but quite a ways away, was two greys, one a fae and the other a brute, and along with them, companions. Envy was sparked inside her, as she clarified that one was a bear and the other was… What was it? The figure was out of sight, although she had just seen him moments ago. Without hesitating, she started at a jog before them. When she came closer, she let out a nicker.

“ Greetings! Pleased to meet you two, I am Abishia. “

@[Africa], @[Ciceron]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
ooc:; aurelia has tried to bite Africa! She has also told Ciceron and Abishia to leave, or they will be bitten. :3 @[Random Event]

I've changed.

Maybe because of radioactivity, maybe because of shadows, but I'M FUCKING AWESOME. I have spikes running from my nose, between my ears, on my spine, ending on my croup. My body is made of green hues instead of the golden white that has become known fairly well by many. Now, no one will recognize me. My precious wings have turned into dark bat wings. My eyes like spoiled pickles (that was a weird thing to say, but FUCK IT I'M AWESOME.) I'm so.. angry right now. For what? Who knows, but I am. I want to attack and bite and tear the flesh of mortals.

I fly as a dark dot against the sky. The wind whipping through my black mane and tail. I kinda like my black mane and tail, it's really pretty, and kinda glossy. There's this one could of dark smoke-like substance that follows me everywhere.. I think it makes me hungry for flesh, but it makes everything cooler.

I smell.. flesh. My zombified brain is honed in on the smell of living flesh, and I'm drivin' insane. I circle above what appears to be horses. HERE'S MY LUNCH! Quietly, I land with a plop next to them. Then it fucking hits so hard, I almost start crying. Africa.. IT'S AFRICA, GUYS. She was the on who took care of me a while ago. I missed her so much. Could I eat her? Maybe not, but... a bite wouldn't hurt. "Hello little lambs. I'm Loraeliee." How did I come up with a new name that fast? I don't know. I like that name. It's cold, but intriguing. "Africa," would she be freaked out I know her name? "Long time no see." My voice is ironically heartless. "And you, grey stallion. I've not seen you in a while either." I break out in hysterical laughter.

Now for all the action. Immediately, I lung for Africa. I am for her right shoulder. My rotted teeth hoping to sink into her flesh. All I need is one bite. Then, I retreat from her body. I lunge at Ciceron now, but not in a 'i want to eat you' way. More like 'fuck away bastard, or i'll kill you.' "Leave now, dappled stallion... or shall become a wraith like I have become." I snarl and spat at him. I'm pretty sure my cold voice and undead look should scare the shit outta him. Then, I look at the girl. "Scram, girl. I'll spare your life for now."

I'm fucking insane. I hope they have left. Did I even successfully bite Africa?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Why was it always just natural for young creatures to not only be curious but to strive to achieve so much more then they could manage. Meanwhile anyone who was caring for or looking after them was left with a near heart attack upon observation of said impossible task. Merou was no worse for wear after his little tumble making him begin to think that spirits did not sustain injuries like those of the living. Neither friend seemed to know the true nature of spirits but were together slowly discovering what they were capable of and not capable of but there was still a huge grey area of unexplored possibilities. So far it appeared that it was optional whether or not he could pass through objects or whether he was much like a real cub with mass and weight. It was rather bizarre to watch him crash into objects one minute but then somehow manage to barrel through them as if they were not even there.

Gazing down to Merou he couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips at the contentment of his friend. Merou, who's head was half tilted to the side gazed up at Silas with such fascination it reminded him of a feline awaiting the arrival of its soon to be lunch. The only difference was that he doubted Merou wanted to eat the poor Zepyhr only play around with him. Africa's response was much to his relief a satisfying outcome to a potential disaster had she decided his intentions were anything but what they were.

"The pleasure is mine" He replied smoothly, nodding his own cranium slightly to her own recognition of them. As the conversation turned back to Merou's well being his heart warmed at the mare's concern for the very creature that had charged at her only minutes before. "It appears he is quite alright despite his tumble. It still doesn't cease to amaze me what he is capable of doing being a spirit and all." He felt the need to give a little insight into his dear friend maybe more as a reassurance to himself that nothing had happened to Merou. " It doesn't stop my own concern for his safety of course."

Another noise from behind sparked his immediate attention as he pivoted to see another mare approaching calmly. Her friendly greeting softened his alarm as he judged her to not be meaning the herd or themselves any harm. "Greetings Abishia, My name is Ciceron and this is Merou, Africa and Silas." He introduced gently motioning to each in turn. No sooner were the words out of his mouth did a low threatening growl erupt from the fuzzball at his feet startling him. It was a sound he had never heard from his usually gentle friend which set his alert to high in an instance. Something dark plummeted from the sky to land among the small group nearest to Africa.

Shying blindly to the side he whipped his head around to see the horrific creature make a lunge towards her before turning back to lunge at himself. "RUN HOME!!" It is all I hear other than the creatures laughter before the small but determined shimmer leaps poised at the mutation with fur standing on end, teeth bared to strike into flesh and claws ready to rip away pieces. Half rearing to avoid the false lunge of whatever this thing was he turned leaping towards Abishia and Africa trying to drive them away from the danger. His heart was pounding in his chest as adrenaline surged through his veins, he had heard the order Merou had given but hated the idea of leaving him to the wills of this once upon a time, normal equine. "GO! I will follow behind!"

Despite what his heart was telling him to do he knew he had to try and get the other two to safety. Where was safe though? Merou had mentioned home, would it be safe there or would it just lead the creature to the rest of the herd? What to do, what to do. "Abishia, Silas, Africa we need to go now! The Foothills are not far, get beyond the borders I will lead you there!" His words came quickly with the only instruction he could manage in the moment. He did not want to run from the battle but Merou had made it clear it was not a battle he could win. This time he would heed to the filth that attacked and run, he could only hope Merou knew what he was doing.

Hooves digging deep into the grass he pushed away from the scene towards the safety (or so he hopes) of the Foothills. He would take the consequences of bringing others into the land without permission but what other choice did they have? He needed to warn the others. With a desperate glance back to wherever Merou was he turned for home, hopefully with the others following. In the commotion he knew not of what was happening, or if injuries had been dealt so he clung to the flicker of hope that Merou was as resilient as it believed.

Merou Speaks...
Ciceron Speaks...
••MUSE: Great •• TAGS: @[Africa], @[Abishia], @[Aurelia]•• NOTES: Merou who is a spirit bear, launched himself aiming to hinder Aurelia's attack/progress to allow the others to escape. ••

Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
African may post once more before the dice roll determines her fate!

Deceased

As relief spread throughout the young Oracle, the approach of another caught her attention also; the flicker of movement just beyond the grasp of pale, creamy eyes. Behind Ciceron’s swivelling dappled frame, another horse appeared, jogging briskly to meet them- a filly, painted both coffee-brown and white. She called her name in greeting, and the courtesy was received well by the one-winged creature who shuffled closer to welcome her into the midst of the conversation. The stallion too seemed untroubled and spoke first, in response, introducing each party present respectively. At the mention of her name, Africa smiled broadly and nodded- then again, with a small backward gesture, when Silas’s was told.

There was no time even for the meeting to continue; Merou growled fiercely, interrupting the nice exchange and alarmed ears guided the path of her eyes to that which had caused such a ferocious sound to escape. All in the same moment, Silas too was crying out angrily, his shrill warning peeling through the atmosphere; shattering the tranquillity which had enveloped the field all around.

“Danger!” Their bond shrieked, startling flashes of fury warping the calm hue of their minds. Africa’s sinewy legs began to twist and writhe as she danced in place, unsure what exactly what event was unfolding- certainly she had not seen the likes of one so ill before now, and when finally the gruesome creature clothed in all manner of rotting filth scrambled forward, Africa was already turning from its approach, preparing herself to flee. Suddenly though, the beast called her name and she was dumbstruck- paralysed by confusion as frantic eyes tried to determine what had plummeted from the heavens.

The wraith lunged forward and it was all the Oracle could do to try and scramble from the gnash of its foul teeth; awful breath which spilt before her in a wave of nauseating gas. It then switched with limberness she could not have believed to be mortal, and made for Ciceron who in turn found himself guarded by the bear cub. Silas screamed, lost to his wild rage and began to flap his wings like once he had done in the Threshold to aid the actions of his endangered beloved. The time began to flicker slowly, but Africa cried out for him to stop- she feared for those friends who too would be slowed, hindered by the zephyrs art; and he ceased instantly, unsure what next he should do.

As the Unicorn stallion ordered their retreat, the one-winged mare was already breaking forward into a breathless sprint, driving as quickly as she could; though she cared not to hide herself in the stallion’s unfamiliar home (despite his unmistakable care)- instead she galloped south, angling for home. Perhaps then, when they were clear of that madness, Silas could try again to use his magic and whisk them faster through time.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Africa tries to evade Aurelia. She remains uninfected.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

a b i s h i a
have faith in the young

Fear struck her, and she did not know what was going on. One moment was a pleasant conversation, the next, a stinky creature had approached them, and attacked the other mare. Absihia gasped, not knowing what she should do. The disgusting thing was a eyesore. It almost hurt to look at it. And the stink... It smelt as if it was rotting by the moment. The filly screeched, and she yelled at it. " LEAVE HER ALONE " She felt as if she should go between them, but the mare was aged, and could most likely handle the infected thing.

She turned to the Stallion, but her heart yearned toward the grey mare. She turned to her, and nudged her shoulder with her ivory maw. " Hurry! Let's go! Are you okay? But before the grey could answer, Abishia whisked off, her long muscular pillars pushing her from the scene. She caught up to the brute, running by his side. She looked back, hoping to see the grey mare following. Fear racked her as she replayed spotting the thing in her mind. It had spoken to her, but Abi was much to scared to even listen. She didn't even know what was going on, she only did what her strong instinct told her to do. She ran and ran, her endurance aiding her. Although it hadn't gone after her, it was still evil, and disgusting at that. It was the first time she had looked at something, and thought, let's kill it. Evil was starting to sprout in her, but she fought it like a warrior. Every day she forced it down and told it no, but soon it will over take her. Soon...

@[Africa], @[Ciceron]
{how she talks} {how they talk to her} {how she walks}

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts